Cricut® Project Center
VIEW ALL projects
A Frightful Affair Brithday Card
M (1 Project)
Project skill level: moderate
Project time: 1 hour to 2 hours
Project tags: Birthday Halloween Girl Teen Celebration Cards Seasonal Cards Cards Friend Cards Friends
October Birthday Card
Save project as a favorite 12 Faves
OTHER MATERIALS NEEDED
- Red white balck and Zebra cardstock
- Happy birthday and spider web stamp
- 1 white paper flower
- red black and red skull bling
- black and white stamp ink
- polka dot washi tape
- red ribbon
- Stickles (crystal and balck diamond)
- glue dots
- tape runner
1. Use Cricut Craft Room to design Bride on A Frightful Affair. I first, started putting her dress together. I added an extra hanging piece to her dress, turned the bottom a little, welded her dress together and shrunk her down to about 4 1/2 inches. Cut on red cardstock. Next, I put the Bride's head and body together, add hands (seperate from body), shrunk and cut on ivory cardstock. Shrink and cut hair and remaining parts on black.
2. Using George and Basic shapes cut Shape3 in 1" and 4 1/2" on white, 1 1/2" in black and 4 1/2'' (shadow feature) in red cardstock.
3. Cut Black cardstock for card base 11" x 6". Fold. Cut red cardstock into 5 3/4" x 5 1/4" and Zebra 5 1/2" x 5" .
4. Stamp spider web design on Bride's dress. Glue Bride's head and hands to dress. Add stickles to dress, head, and neck for necklace. Once dry, add black bling to Bride for necklace.
5. Assemble 1" and 1 1/2" Shape3 pieces togther, stamp Happy Birthday and spider web, add red ribbon and bling.
6. Layer the red and zebra paper on front of card. Add Bride on left and strip of red, black , and polka dot washi tape on top of zebra paper. Add sentiment and red skull bling on top of strips.
For inside: Tape red and white Shape3 together and tape to inside of card. Cut 2" strip of black paper and stamp spider webs. Add to left side of card in black "spider web" strip, polka dot washi tape, 1" zebra strip. Finish with white paper flower and red skull bling to top of card. Done!