Unleash your creative best with the Cricut Mini™ machine. Even if you're new to crafting, this powerful inspiration wonder makes it easier than ever to design, cut, and bring your ideas to life in ways you never thought possible. You can connect to Cricut Craft Room™ to give your next craft, décor, party, or DIY project a spin that's entirely you.
The Cricut Mini™ is the fun and easy way to cut paper, fabric, vinyl, and so much more. Plus, it?s small, lightweight, and portable.
Start exploring your imagination with Cricut Mini™, available at cricut.com and your local Michaels, Joann Fabrics, Hobby Lobby, or AC Moore stores.
your imagination is just the beginning
a whole new way to create
The Cricut Mini™ is designed to work with Cricut Craft Room™ ? our online design tool where you can see and design with the entire Cricut®
cartridge library. And you can also create and cut with Cricut®
images you already own. Or with a Gypsy handheld design studio.
How easy is Cricut Craft Room™? Just log in with your cricut.com account and get started. Then design to your heart's content with easy and unlimited access to virtually all available Cricut® cartridges. The best part? You don't have to own the cartridge to design with it, only when you're ready to cut with it. Soon Cricut Craft Room™ will become the most popular room in your house. Here's a PDF
with the instructions for installing the Windows Drivers. Learn More
just some of the features you'll love
Enjoy a free all-access pass to the new "Cricut Font and Basic Shapes" cartridge on Cricut Craft Room™.
Precisely cuts shapes and fonts from ¼" to larger cuts up to 11½" on paper and other materials.
Includes a cartridge port to link all your original cartridges to Cricut Craft Room™. Cricut Craft Room™ works on a PC or Mac using a standard Internet connection.
Available at these and other retailers
frequently asked questions
- What are the dimensions of the Cricut Mini™ machine?
- Length: 16.1" Width: 7.3" Height: 3.69"
- Can you use both the original Cricut® and Cricut Imagine™ cartridges?
- Cricut Mini™ can cut from Cricut Imagine™ cartridges that are linked to your Cricut Craft Room™ account. At this time, Cricut Imagine™ cartridges can be linked to your Cricut Craft Room™ account using the Cricut Imagine™, Cricut Expression® 2: 5th Anniversary Edition or the Cricut Expression® 2.
- How do I get started with my Cricut Mini™?
- The Quick Start Guide, found here, includes all the information you need to get started with your Cricut Mini.
- How do I install the driver for Cricut Mini™ on my computer?
- Instructions for installing drivers can be found here. You can also install drivers by clicking "Help" in the bar across the top of Cricut Craft Room® and selecting Install Drivers.
- Can you use both the original Cricut® and Cricut Imagine® cartridges with the Cricut Mini™?
- Cricut Mini can cut images from original Cricut cartridges and digitally purchased Cricut images. Cricut Mini can also cut from Cricut Imagine cartridges that are linked to your Cricut Craft Room™ account. At this time, Cricut Imagine cartridges can be linked to your Cricut Craft Room account using the Cricut Imagine or Cricut Expression® 2: 5th Anniversary Edition.
- Does Cricut Mini™ work with the Gypsy® device?
- We are working on enabling the Gypsy device to function with Cricut Mini and will release an update for Gypsy in the future .
- Does Cricut Mini™ work with the Cricut DesignStudio® software?
- Does Cricut Mini™ work with Jukebox?
- Do you have to own cartridges in order to cut with the Cricut Mini™?
- Since you use Cricut Mini with Cricut Craft Room?, you are able to design with all of our existing cartridge images, but you can only cut images you own.
- Can cartridges be used with the Cricut Mini? for those who do not want to link their cartridges via Cricut Craft Room™?
- Yes. After designing in Cricut Craft Room, you just insert the cartridge you want to cut with. You do not have to link your cartridges to be able to cut.
- How do I unlock my Cricut® Font and Basic Shapes images that came with my Cricut Mini™?
- Every Cricut Mini owner receives a code card to unlock the Cricut Font and Basic Shapes image set in Cricut Craft Room™. To unlock your free Cricut images, go to www.cricut.com/mini and click on the blue starburst labeled "Free Artwork for Cricut Mini Owners" in the upper right corner of the screen. On this page, follow the simple 4-step process to unlock your free images.
- How do I unlock my 3D Ornaments images that came with my Cricut Mini™ HSN bundle?
- To unlock your free 3D Ornaments images, go to www.cricut.com/mini and click on the blue starburst labeled "Free Artwork for Cricut Mini Owners" in the upper right corner of the screen. On this page, follow the simple 4 step process to unlock your free images. For details on how to assemble the 3D Ornaments, click here.
- How do I use my $25 gift card that came with my Cricut Mini™ HSN bundle?
- To use your $25 gift card go to www.cricut.com/mini and click on the blue starburst labeled "Free Artwork for Cricut Mini Owners" in the upper right corner of the screen. On this page, follow the simple 4 step process to use your gift card.
- What can I use my $25 gift card from HSN for?
- The $25 gift card can be used to purchase ANY of the digital images or Cricut Craft Room™ Exclusives.
*All $25 must be spent in the same shopping experience. Add all content to your shopping cart before purchasing. Any unused portion of the gift card will be lost after initial purchase.
- What paper size can I use?
- The maximum paper size is 8.5" x 12"
- What is cartridge linking?
- Cartridge Linking is a feature available in Cricut Craft Room™. When you link a cartridge, the images on that cartridge will be unlocked in your Cricut® account. You will no longer have to physically plug that cartridge into your machine to cut from Cricut Craft Room. Your Cricut machine may require a firmware update in order to access cartridge linking.
A cartridge can only be linked to one Cricut account. You DO NOT have to link a cartridge if you do not desire. You can click "Continue" to cut your project without linking the cartridge. If you do not link your cartridges, you will be prompted every time you cut to insert your cartridge.
If you do link a cartridge to your Cricut account, you will still be able to cut with the cartridge outside of Cricut Craft Room if you insert the physical cartridge?similar to a cartridge after it has been linked to a Gypsy®.
- How do I link my cartridges to Cricut Craft Room? with my Cricut Mini™?
- To link a cartridge to your Cricut® account, follow these steps:
Next time you use your Cricut Craft Room account to cut images from that cartridge, you will notice a green "link" in the Cartridges Used list. You will now be able to cut images from the linked cartridge without physically plugging it into your Cricut!
- Log in to Cricut Craft Room with your Cricut account.
- Create a project, click Cut and select your device.
- View the Preview screen and adjust settings if desired. Click Cut again
- Insert the cartridge into your Cricut machine as Craft Room prompts
- When the cartridge is detected, click "Link Cartridge."
- Read the End User License Agreement and click "I Accept, Link Cartridge."
- Cricut Craft Room will then link your cartridge to your Cricut account.
- Where do I go to register my machine?
- Go to www.cricut.com and click on "sign in" in the upper right corner of the webpage.
- Log in to your Cricut® account or create a free Cricut account.
- While viewing your account details, click "Register Product" in the green bar.
- Click the green Edit/Add button.
- Choose Cricut Mini? from the list (SKU 2001251) and follow the instructions to register your machine.
- What comes in the Cricut Mini™ box?
- In the Cricut Mini box you will find the Cricut Mini machine, a USB cable, power cord, a 8 ½" x 12" cutting mat, cutting blade assembly, cartridge content unlock card, Rewards Points card, Warranty card, Getting Started sheet, Cricut Mini Quick Start Guide and a Registration Card.
- Are there rewards points with the Cricut Mini™?
- Yes, the Cricut Mini comes with Rewards points. There is a certificate located in the Cricut Mini box with 2 codes for Rewards points.
- Can the Cricut Mini™ be used without a computer?
- Cricut Mini must be used with our online design tool, Cricut Craft Room™.
- What materials can I cut using the Cricut Mini™?
- With the Cricut Mini, you can cut a variety of materials including: cardstock, velum, vinyl, chipboard, felt, fabric, stencil and magnet material.
- How do I install the Windows Drivers?
- Installing the drivers is pretty simple. All you need to do is connect your Cricut Mini to your computer and turn both on. Then launch the Cricut Craftroom desktop application and follow the on-screen prompts. For more details, please download this PDF.