NEW FEATURES YOU’LL LOVE
- Full-color LCD touch screen — makes navigation and editing easier
- Mat preview — allows you to organize and size before you cut
- Material settings — choose from commonly used materials or create your own custom
Plays nice with others
Cricut Expression® 2 is fully compatible with all Cricut®
and Cricut Imagine® cartridges. Add in the exclusive
content available at Cricut Craft Room™, and every Cricut®
cartridge is right at your fingertips. That’s a lot of creativity all in one place.
TWO PRELOADED CARTRIDGES
Cricut® Alphabet Cartridge
Your words never looked so good. Whatever the message may be, this font cartridge,
with its set of letters, numbers, and designs, is sure to help your writing jump
right off the page. View Artwork
Cricut® Essentials Cartridge
Dress up any of your projects with this multipurpose cartridge. With it, you will
have access to hundreds of shapes, designs, and artwork to inspire a new creation
or even apply the finishing touches on something you’ve already started. View Artwork
CRICUT EXPRESSIOn® 2 MACHINE FEATURES
- Sleeker design with all-new colors and finishes
- Cuts with all Cricut® and Cricut Imagine®
- Wireless compatibility (optional accessories)
- Full-color LCD touch screen display with stylus
- No keypad overlay required
- Mat preview
- Material setting
- Cutting area light
- Exclusive cartridge content preloaded on the machine
- Swappable side-trim pieces
- Settings menu
- Mat and material size feature
- Line return function
- Maximum paper size: 12" x 24"
- Maximum cut size: 11.5" x 23.5"
- Use with Gypsy® device
- Portrait/landscape mode
- Auto-fill mode
- Fit-to-page mode
- Center point function
- Flip function
- Mix n' match mode
- Quantity mode (for cutting a single image)
- Fit-to-length mode
- Multicut function
Available at these and other retailers
frequently asked questions
- With Cricut Expression® 2, can I cut scrap pieces of paper like I can with my regular Cricut® machines?
- Yes. You'll be able to enter the exact paper size that you want to use for cutting. Cricut Expression 2 will even show you exactly where you need to place the paper on the mat.
- Since there is no place for an overlay, how can I see all the artwork options?
- All of the information that you are used to seeing on your keypad overlays, along with some added features will be displayed on the LCD screen. You will be able to zoom in on any key to see all the details of the image you are selecting without even having to use your cartridge handbook. The keypad will also change when you push the feature keys.
- What cartridges can I use with the Cricut Expression® 2 machine?
- You can use Cricut® Original cartridges as well as the new Cricut Imagine® Art cartridges with the Cricut Expression 2. The Cricut Imagine Art cartridges will allow you to only cut these images.
- What design tools work with my Cricut Expression® 2 machine?
- You can use the Gypsy® device as well as our free online design tool, Cricut Craft Room™.
- How does the Gypsy® device work in conjunction with the cartridges that are preloaded on the Cricut Expression® 2? Will there just be an update?
- At this time, there is no way to link the internal cartridges to your Gypsy. However, these cartridges do work with Cricut Craft Room™.
- What features does the Cricut Expression® 2 machine have?
- Cricut Expression 2 has every feature your current Cricut Expression has and more. For example, Cricut Expression 2 will remember all of your speed, pressure, multi-cut, and blade depth settings for you, so you don't have to try and remember what settings to use each time you change the material you are cutting.
- What is the benefit of wireless?
- Now that Cricut Expression® 2 has gone wireless, you can enjoy faster updates as well as the freedom of being able to create where you want, when you want. You can also cut wirelessly from Cricut Craft Room™.
- How do you install the wireless feature?
- In order to use the Cricut Expression® 2 machine's wireless feature you must own the Cricut® Wireless Adapter, and your Circuit Expression 2 must have firmware 0065 or higher. You can check your machine's firmware by clicking the "About" menu on the LCD screen. If your machine needs to be updated, connect to Cricut Sync at here, and follow the instructions.
- What are the requirements needed to use wireless?
- You need to own the Cricut® Wireless Adapter and have wireless Internet wherever you are creating. To use the wireless adapter to cut from Cricut Craft Room™, make sure your Cricut Expression® 2 has the latest firmware installed and is connected to the same wireless network as your computer.
- Where can I purchase the Cricut® Wireless Adapter?
- You can purchase the Cricut Wireless Adapter at Cricut.com.
- Can the Cricut Expression® 2 machine be used without a computer?
- What comes in the Cricut Expression® 2 box?
- In the box you will find the Cricut Expression 2 machine, USB cable, power cord, 12x12 cutting mat, cutting blade assembly, dust covers, Cricut® Rewards Points card, Handbooks for Cricut Alphabet and Cricut Essentials pre-loaded cartridges, a quick start guide, user manual and warranty, and information about Cricut Craft Room™.
- How do you update your machine?
- You update your machine by using Cricut® Sync. This application can be downloaded here. Connect your Cricut Expression® 2 to your computer via USB and run Cricut Sync to download and install updates. You can also update your machine using the Cricut Wireless Adapter.
- How often should I update my machine?
- Check Cricut® Sync for an update at least once a month.
- Can you use a Cricut® Image and Original Cricut cartridge at the same time, on the same mat?
- Yes! You can even use images from the internal cartridges at the same time as you are using an Original cartridge and a Cricut Imagine® cartridge all on the same mat.
- Does the Cricut Expression® 2 come with any Cricut® Rewards Points?
- You will receive Cricut Rewards points for your Cricut Expression 2 machine as well as the two pre-loaded cartridges. All of the points are on a single rewards certificate inside the box (1 certificate with 3 codes on it.) In order to receive your rewards points, you must register your Cricut Expression 2 machine.