Top 5 reasons to work for Provo Craft
- Innovative & Creative – With trend driven design as its focus, Provo Craft is always vigilant for new ideas and innovations. We are committed to providing cutting edge tools, innovative designs, and the inspiration and knowledge that form the foundation of creativity. Provo Craft is recognized as one of the industries leaders in innovation and design.
- Friendly Work Environment – The diversity at Provo Craft promotes an open and supportive work environment for continuous improvement of productivity, quality standards, and relationships
- Growth Opportunities – Provo Craft has grown to become a Craft industry leader, with nearly 300 employees manufacturing and distributing over 20,000 craft, hobby, and scrapbook items. We train and develop our employees and offer career advancement opportunities for career and personal growth. We encourage promotion from within.
- Benefits – We provide generous benefits and strive to compensate all employees competitively with other employers in the Manufacturing industry. From outstanding medical, dental, and retirement benefits, to incentive programs, paid time off, and employee discounts, we offer the best employee benefits package in the Crafting industry. Provo Craft makes work fun by having employee contests and rewarding and recognizing job efforts.
- Community Involvement – In addition to providing quality products Provo Craft is committed to serving in our communities. Provo Craft employees engage in all types of service allowing them to have the "feel good" experience in serving. Provo Craft supports the needs of our communities by focusing on food drives, working with the Red Cross (blood donations), and donating to charities.
Provo Craft is an equal opportunity employer
Provo Craft Human Resources Department
10876 South River Front Parkway, Riverpark 12
South Jordan, Utah
Please see our current openings listed on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/company/30065?trk=tyah