Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

KathyRoscoe Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 14, 2011 12:41:10 PM(UTC)
KathyRoscoe

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 313 time(s) in 248 post(s)
UGH! Once I insert a text box and type my sentiment in the text box, I get this tiny little thing that has the edit pencil underneath it. I can't move it or resize it. The edit pencil just takes me back to changing what I typed in the text box. It looks like the little box we get when we add an image to the mat but it is so small I can't do a thing with it no matter what size I use for the font.

I can weld,group and print but my Imagine will not cut correctly, although today, it did try to cut. I was designing a canning jar lid shaped in a circle and when the Imagine cut, it cut this tiny little tirangle at the top left edge of the circle. Really strange!

And all of this after waiting all weekend to get into craft room without the annoying bridge error message.
Narelle Online
#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 14, 2011 6:35:59 PM(UTC)
Narelle

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7601 time(s) in 3545 post(s)
Originally Posted by: KathyRoscoe Go to Quoted Post
UGH! Once I insert a text box and type my sentiment in the text box, I get this tiny little thing that has the edit pencil underneath it. I can't move it or resize it. The edit pencil just takes me back to changing what I typed in the text box. It looks like the little box we get when we add an image to the mat but it is so small I can't do a thing with it no matter what size I use for the font.

I can weld,group and print but my Imagine will not cut correctly, although today, it did try to cut. I was designing a canning jar lid shaped in a circle and when the Imagine cut, it cut this tiny little tirangle at the top left edge of the circle. Really strange!

And all of this after waiting all weekend to get into craft room without the annoying bridge error message.

I have had the same problem with some carts so I do believe it's a bug. If you haven't already you can send the details to PC/CCR using the Feedback form within CCR.
KathyRoscoe Offline
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 15, 2011 2:39:04 AM(UTC)
KathyRoscoe

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 313 time(s) in 248 post(s)
I do wish this was just something I was doing wrong...but I guess not. Thanks for the reply.