Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

DBCMC Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2013 2:06:22 AM(UTC)
DBCMC

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1596 time(s) in 918 post(s)
Just a note to let you know that the new CM cartridge Total Sports is listed as LIMITED EDITION. The last cartridge that we had Tiny Treasures wasn't a limited edition and sold out very quickly as you well know. If you are interested, please let me know before the weekend so that I can invoice you and be ready to order on Wednesday morning as soon as it is available.

Of course I will be honoring the 15% discount as always.

If you have any questions about this cartridge let me know I will up load the picture as well.

Have a great day!

Donna
DBCMC attached the following image(s):
new CM sports cartridge.jpg
scrappymom Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2013 6:33:28 AM(UTC)
scrappymom

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 295 time(s) in 235 post(s)
Is this cart $55 like the rest of the CM carts? Would the cost include the normal S & H from CM and then an additional shipping charge to me from you?

Thanks!
DBCMC Offline
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2013 9:40:42 AM(UTC)
DBCMC

United States

Originally Posted by: scrappymom Go to Quoted Post
Is this cart $55 like the rest of the CM carts? Would the cost include the normal S & H from CM and then an additional shipping charge to me from you?

Thanks!

Thanks for your interest. Actually the cartridges are now $58. I have to place the order for you to give you the 15% discount, but I have them sent directly to you from CM so there isn't any additional shipping charge from me to you and you get them quicker since they are only shipped once.

If you send me your address and email address I will send you a total and you will have it.

Let me know if you are interested.

Have a great day!

Donna
DBCMC Offline
#4 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2013 5:53:57 AM(UTC)
DBCMC

United States

Good morning! I have sent out all the invoices for everyone that has confirmed that they were ready to go. If you didn't receive an invoice please let me know. I will be leaving in the morning for my weekend crop and will have limited accessibility to the MB. I will be checking my email if anyone else wants to be sure that I order for them on May 1.

Hope that you have a great weekend!

Thanks again for your orders!

Donna
melissae Offline
#5 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2013 1:04:17 PM(UTC)
melissae

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 27 time(s) in 27 post(s)
Originally Posted by: DBCMC Go to Quoted Post
Just a note to let you know that the new CM cartridge Total Sports is listed as LIMITED EDITION. The last cartridge that we had Tiny Treasures wasn't a limited edition and sold out very quickly as you well know. If you are interested, please let me know before the weekend so that I can invoice you and be ready to order on Wednesday morning as soon as it is available.

Of course I will be honoring the 15% discount as always.

If you have any questions about this cartridge let me know I will up load the picture as well.

Have a great day!

Donna

Is there any place to see a larger picture or a picture with more images of the cartridge? I'll probably want it with 2 boys, but it's hard to tell from that picture what the images are.

Also, I somehow missed the Tiny Treasures cartridge - are they going to be getting more in or is it done?
DBCMC Offline
#6 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2013 2:05:58 PM(UTC)
DBCMC

United States

Originally Posted by: melissae Go to Quoted Post
Is there any place to see a larger picture or a picture with more images of the cartridge? I'll probably want it with 2 boys, but it's hard to tell from that picture what the images are.

Also, I somehow missed the Tiny Treasures cartridge - are they going to be getting more in or is it done?

If you send me your email address I will send you the May/June mini catalog and you can see it much larger. Sorry that I can't just add it here. CM is still considering restocking Tiny Treasures but doesn't know if or when they will do it. If it does become available again I will let everyone know.

Donna