Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

GracefulGrammar Online
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 03, 2013 11:34:10 AM(UTC)
GracefulGrammar

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1612 time(s) in 734 post(s)
On February 28, 2013, Nathan posted:

We are however very, very close. We have a solution and have started the testing phase. This testing will take time because we want to be as thorough as possible. We don’t have an exact time frame of when we will be able to release this, but we want to make sure that everyone will be able to access content on Gypsy and in Cricut Craft Room.

We are almost there.

http://www.cricut.com/fo...-you-re-looking-for.aspx

How about an update from PC, Nathan?? 26 months is a long time to wait....... over 2 years since CCR was in beta and users were told that linking gypsy-linked carts was "coming soon".

Five weeks ago you used the word "almost"........ how about a status update?
 2 users thanked GracefulGrammar for this useful post.
JudiLuvz2CutPaper on 4/3/2013(UTC), GypsyBoricua on 4/3/2013(UTC)
JudiLuvz2CutPaper Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 03, 2013 11:39:15 AM(UTC)
JudiLuvz2CutPaper

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 1213 time(s) in 684 post(s)
Originally Posted by: GracefulGrammar Go to Quoted Post
On February 28, 2013, Nathan posted:

We are however very, very close. We have a solution and have started the testing phase. This testing will take time because we want to be as thorough as possible. We don’t have an exact time frame of when we will be able to release this, but we want to make sure that everyone will be able to access content on Gypsy and in Cricut Craft Room.

We are almost there.

http://www.cricut.com/fo...-you-re-looking-for.aspx

How about an update from PC, Nathan?? 26 months is a long time to wait....... over 2 years since CCR was in beta and users were told that linking gypsy-linked carts was "coming soon".

Five weeks ago you used the word "almost"........ how about a status update?

Mallie was ok the board earlier. Maybe she will come back and see this and forward to Nathan.
 1 user thanked JudiLuvz2CutPaper for this useful post.
GypsyBoricua on 4/3/2013(UTC)
GracefulGrammar Online
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 03, 2013 11:50:45 AM(UTC)
GracefulGrammar

Was thanked: 1612 time(s) in 734 post(s)
Originally Posted by: JudiLoves2Cricut Go to Quoted Post
Mallie was ok the board earlier. Maybe she will come back and see this and forward to Nathan.

I know Mallie saw the thread, because it was deleted. Hopefully, she communicated my concerns to Nathan..... Thanks, Judy :-) Hopefully the 2 people in charge of communications at PC communicate with each other frequently.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 03, 2013 12:06:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users thanked GracefulGrammar for this useful post.
JudiLuvz2CutPaper on 4/3/2013(UTC), GypsyBoricua on 4/3/2013(UTC)
Calmom Offline
#4 Posted : Wednesday, April 03, 2013 2:45:06 PM(UTC)
Calmom

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 2092 time(s) in 1068 post(s)
Maybe Nathan & Mallie can discuss it at Circle Mania. Of course, there is only a very small percentage of members that attend so we will have to wait and see if they share the info.

It would be REALLY nice if Nathan would have the courtesy to come on this MB and answer questions, as he had promised, so many times before.

I am really beginning to feel that PC has NO intentions of being honest with us, hoping that we will just give up asking.
 2 users thanked Calmom for this useful post.
JudiLuvz2CutPaper on 4/3/2013(UTC), Scrapperdee on 4/4/2013(UTC)
GrammyCris Offline
#5 Posted : Wednesday, April 03, 2013 3:18:01 PM(UTC)
GrammyCris

Was thanked: 1112 time(s) in 521 post(s)
I find it very offensive for a company to just delete peoples concerns and questions rather than dealing with them. I'm sure they are frustrated with the situation also but deleting peoples posts to avoid answering is not the way a professional company would handle it.

PC gets upset with us because we are moving away from Cricut and on to a product that works like it advertises, but if we could get that kind of product from PC nobody would be moving on.

PC you have brought it on yourself...you should never bring a product out and claim it can or will soon be able to do something that isn't available yet.
 5 users thanked GrammyCris for this useful post.
Calmom on 4/3/2013(UTC), CricketCMV on 4/3/2013(UTC), Trinity on 4/3/2013(UTC), JudiLuvz2CutPaper on 4/3/2013(UTC), Scrapperdee on 4/4/2013(UTC)
Calmom Offline
#6 Posted : Wednesday, April 03, 2013 7:49:52 PM(UTC)
Calmom

Originally Posted by: GrammyCris Go to Quoted Post
I find it very offensive for a company to just delete peoples concerns and questions rather than dealing with them. I'm sure they are frustrated with the situation also but deleting peoples posts to avoid answering is not the way a professional company would handle it.

PC gets upset with us because we are moving away from Cricut and on to a product that works like it advertises, but if we could get that kind of product from PC nobody would be moving on.

PC you have brought it on yourself...you should never bring a product out and claim it can or will soon be able to do something that isn't available yet.

Very well said
Trinity Offline
#7 Posted : Wednesday, April 03, 2013 7:56:43 PM(UTC)
Trinity

United States

Was thanked: 1192 time(s) in 594 post(s)
Originally Posted by: GrammyCris Go to Quoted Post

I agree 100%

PC do what you say and promise or don't say anything at all.
 1 user thanked Trinity for this useful post.
JudiLuvz2CutPaper on 4/3/2013(UTC)
GypsyBoricua Online
#8 Posted : Wednesday, April 03, 2013 8:08:49 PM(UTC)
GypsyBoricua

Was thanked: 697 time(s) in 362 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Trinity Go to Quoted Post
I agree 100%

PC do what you say and promise or don't say anything at all.

They are not saying anything, that is the problem. They come on here once every 5 or 6 months, promise us something that never materializes and then disappear again.

What they are losing is the reputation.

When Nathan first came on we were all so happy, he promised to be open and communicating with us. That lasted for what, 30 days and we are back to the same. No communicating. And then they change things, like the Hello Thursday, that everyone looked forward to.

I really feel for you Gypsy owners (I don't have one). I know the frustration I feel with Design Studio and that has only been 5 months. You guys have been going through this for 26 months!!!

They've probably written us off already because they should know that what ever they come out with as far as a new machine, the vast majority of us won't buy it.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 03, 2013 8:09:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked GypsyBoricua for this useful post.
Trinity Offline
#9 Posted : Wednesday, April 03, 2013 8:29:24 PM(UTC)
Trinity

United States

Originally Posted by: GypsyBoricua Go to Quoted Post
They are not saying anything, that is the problem. They come on here once every 5 or 6 months, promise us something that never materializes and then disappear again.

What they are losing is the reputation.

When Nathan first came on we were all so happy, he promised to be open and communicating with us. That lasted for what, 30 days and we are back to the same. No communicating. And then they change things, like the Hello Thursday, that everyone looked forward to.

I really feel for you Gypsy owners (I don't have one). I know the frustration I feel with Design Studio and that has only been 5 months. You guys have been going through this for 26 months!!!

They've probably written us off already because they should know that what ever they come out with as far as a new machine, the vast majority of us won't buy it.

Oh I know but when they do come on here and say that they are going to do something then they need to do it. I've given up on the gypsy thing and have sold mine for a good chunk of change. I'm just tired of broken promises from this company. When I first started my Cricut buying almost 5 years ago my DH told me I was crazy for puttin all my money in one company but I didn't listen to him...don't tell him but next time I will.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 03, 2013 9:20:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked Trinity for this useful post.
GypsyBoricua Online
#10 Posted : Wednesday, April 03, 2013 8:46:44 PM(UTC)
GypsyBoricua

Was thanked: 697 time(s) in 362 post(s)
Oh I know but when they do come on here and say that they are you g to do something then they need to do it. I've given up on the gypsy thing and have sold mine for a good chunk of change. I'm just tired of broken promises from this company. When I first started my Cricut buying almost 5 years ago my DH told me I was crazy for puttin all my money in one company but I didn't listen to him...don't tell him but next time I will.

I too have put a lot of money into them. I have close to 200 carts and 8 machines and they can't update Design Studio. Most of us have multiple machines.

Hey, what happened to Mercy?
Calmom Offline
#11 Posted : Thursday, April 04, 2013 1:42:01 AM(UTC)
Calmom

Mercy hasn't been on the MB for almost 8 months. I hope she is O.K. but maybe she got fed up with all the Disappointments and moved on, like many have.

I have 239 Cartridges, E, E2, Create, Gypsy, 4 Jukeboxes, DS, 2 Cuttlebugs & 32 Embossing Folders. Keep in mind that I sold my Cake, Cake Mini, piece of crap Imagine and a Gypsy. So yes, I have a Frick'in fortune in PC Products and feel like at the very LEAST, we could get a response to our questions other than "soon", "testing", "just about there", "hopefully in your lifetime", etc

I don't know why I keep replying to these Topics, it just pisses me off more but it is the PRINCIPAL of it all.

Who knows, PC may not even be around next year.
 3 users thanked Calmom for this useful post.
JudiLuvz2CutPaper on 4/4/2013(UTC), Trinity on 4/4/2013(UTC), GypsyBoricua on 4/4/2013(UTC)
Trinity Offline
#12 Posted : Thursday, April 04, 2013 12:34:46 PM(UTC)
Trinity

United States

Originally Posted by: Calmom Go to Quoted Post
Mercy hasn't been on the MB for almost 8 months. I hope she is O.K. but maybe she got fed up with all the Disappointments and moved on, like many have.

I have 239 Cartridges, E, E2, Create, Gypsy, 4 Jukeboxes, DS, 2 Cuttlebugs & 32 Embossing Folders. Keep in mind that I sold my Cake, Cake Mini, piece of crap Imagine and a Gypsy. So yes, I have a Frick'in fortune in PC Products and feel like at the very LEAST, we could get a response to our questions other than "soon", "testing", "just about there", "hopefully in your lifetime", etc

I don't know why I keep replying to these Topics, it just pisses me off more but it is the PRINCIPAL of it all.

Who knows, PC may not even be around next year.

I'll be really suprised if they keep the circle around for another year. Every year they do less and less and theres not much more that they can take away as it is now.Sad
Calmom Offline
#13 Posted : Thursday, April 04, 2013 3:48:20 PM(UTC)
Calmom

I'll be really suprised if they keep the circle around for another year. Every year they do less and less and theres not much more that they can take away as it is now.Sad

I personally will not be renewing. The only benefit is the Circle MB and there just aren't very many postings anymore, there is more on this MB. All of the Cricut Products are far cheaper outside of PC even considering the Discount & Free Shipping. You can easily get the Circle Exclusive Cartridges on EBay and Craigslist.