Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
AcrossThePond Offline
#31 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2013 11:14:55 AM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 716 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Well it is Good Friday over here so it is a day off work (not that I work on a Friday but if I did I would be lol).

NanaDonna - Just love your white on white card, it is so pretty and that flower..
Love your card for #3, like the sewing you have added and the vellum is a nice touch, oh & the braid.
Your bright card for #1 and ad colours is just lovely. That Artiste cartridge sounds useful.

Dee - It was me who asked after your GD hair. She is so cute you could eat her.

Bingolady - Great card for #2 nice colours you have chosen and the embossed card base. Very special card for extra credit and nice take on #3.

Turtlebug - Lovely card for #3, like all the pins. Great guy card for #1. Cute "sunshine" card for ad colours and #2.

Sunnieday - Nice to see you again. Cute card for #1 with the bunny's on it and a lovely Easter blessings card using #2.

LisaW - Nice vintage feel to your Mum's Easter card.

Sorry my card looks a little dark as it is bright white. The swiss dots is embossing a strip of pearlesant card stock.

Sue
 1 user thanked AcrossThePond for this useful post.
DeeScraps on 3/30/2013(UTC)
BingoLady Offline
#32 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2013 12:03:27 PM(UTC)
BingoLady

Was thanked: 915 time(s) in 615 post(s)
# 1 sketch and Happy Easter to all of you wonderful ladies
BingoLady attached the following image(s):
# 1 sketch 066.jpg
 1 user thanked BingoLady for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 4/3/2013(UTC)
britishgirl Offline
#33 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2013 12:43:28 PM(UTC)
britishgirl

Was thanked: 237 time(s) in 142 post(s)
Really nice cards everyone I did not get any done last week I live next door to my daughter and she had 2 of my greatgrandsons since a week ago today then we got the other 2 on monday LOL they are 10,8,7,2 and we took all 4 to the zoo in birmingham AL on wed they had a blast they had a Dinosaur exhibit with life size dinos and they were anamtronic (sp) the kids loved them will try to get some cards made before next wed
TurtleBug Offline
#34 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2013 1:23:38 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Was thanked: 905 time(s) in 576 post(s)
sunnieday
#2 - Pretty, love the sentiment, colors and the inking of the Dove edges, and the shadow makes it pop even more.

LisaW.
#3 - Very nice, your Mom would so appreicate this card, especially since you made it and the thought that went into it. I perfer handmade to store bought gifts, anytime.

AcrossThePond
White-on-White Ex. Credit - Very pretty! Love the petite roses with the stick pin and the very festive sentiment. All the faux stitching around the card edges frames the card very nice.

BingoLady
#1 in Ad Colors - Like how the embossing matches the swirls of the pattern paper. The Easter Bunnies holding the colored eggs are so cute. Nice bright colors, too!

britishgirl
How nice that you have taken some time to enjoy your great-grand children and that you had an awesome time at the zoo. Family first...crafting can just take a back seat!!Smile
 1 user thanked TurtleBug for this useful post.
AcrossThePond on 3/30/2013(UTC)
SandyPalmer Offline
#35 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2013 3:02:21 PM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 520 post(s)
BELLA✿BUG, can't wait to see what you come up with! BigGrin

TurtleBug, great masculine card! Those are so hard to do, but yours turned out really wonderful! Your rainy day card is very bright and cheerful!

LisaW, I agree with Donna, I think your Mom would love this card! It would really remind her when your were a little girl!

Sue, lovely white on white with a splash of color! Great embossing on this! Gorgeous flowers, and love the stick pin! Great job on the bow as well!

BingoLady, sweet Easter card! With all those bunnies, I heard "Hippity Hoppity Easters on it's way"! BigGrin

Britishgirl
, having all the kids, grand kids, etc around is a wonderful way to spend your time! Enjoy them while you can! BigGrin
 2 users thanked SandyPalmer for this useful post.
AcrossThePond on 3/30/2013(UTC), TurtleBug on 3/31/2013(UTC)
SandyPalmer Offline
#36 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2013 5:01:06 PM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

Wahoo, I just got sketch 3 done and it is a white on white with a splash of color! Sue and I must have had the same thing on our brain, lol! Mine also is a wedding card!
SandyPalmer attached the following image(s):
00101.jpg
 1 user thanked SandyPalmer for this useful post.
TurtleBug Offline
#37 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2013 6:04:12 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

WHEW!! What a whirlwind these past three days have been, I have made five cards so far this week. Just finished the birthday card for my DBIL (NanaDonna's hubby). It dawned on me yesterday that I hadn't made an Ad Color card, so did one using Sketch #2 and then remembered I had aleady made my White-on-White card using #2 Sketch but never posted itOhMyGod...so, here it is!

My #2 Sketch Card White-on-White Challenge:
Embossing - Cutterbug "Stylized Flowes" folder
Lattice Cut - EK Border Punch
Corners - Fiskar Punch
Butterfly - Artiste Cartridge
Splash of Color - I used silver metallic ribbon thru the lace.
Added pearls and a ruffled lace border, and I sprayed the double layered B'fly with "Perfect Pearls" Pearl Mist
TFL!!Smile

Edited by user Friday, March 29, 2013 6:06:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Nancy J. Offline
#38 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2013 7:55:08 PM(UTC)
Nancy J.

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 71 post(s)
I have been busy doing some Easter basket for my grandchildren... The first bunny was made with my cricut. I used the Cricut Craft Room Basic and Mother's Day Bouquet cartridges. The 2 bunnies and the chick were cut files from Digital Delights by Louby Loo.

Edited by user Saturday, March 30, 2013 7:00:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Nancy J. attached the following image(s):
IMG_0249.jpg
IMG_0241.jpg
IMG_0252.jpg
IMG_0258.jpg
 1 user thanked Nancy J. for this useful post.
*NanaDonna* Offline
#39 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2013 9:54:59 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Was thanked: 2545 time(s) in 1320 post(s)
Sue - very very pretty extra credit white card, live the touch of lavender and the embossing.

Bingolady - Cute Easter card, in the ad colors, love all the bunnies and their eggs.

Bristishgirl - how nice to have your great-grand children so close by. Enjoy them as they go up so fast

Sandy - beautiful card, I think the white on white works well for wedding cards wonderful flower and branch

Turtlebug
- your white on white card is gorgeous, very nice job, I love all the embossing and the lattice cut is perfect.

Nancy
- WOW awesome love all the adorable little baskets you made for your grandchildren. Thanks so much for sharing them here with us. How big are they?

Well tomorrow will be a busy day, need to make potato salad for Easter and hope to finish up hubby's card. AND sometime I have to get my new re-arranged room organized and put back togetherFlapper .

Cindy I see you peaking inCool come join us againBigGrin

Edited by user Friday, March 29, 2013 9:56:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users thanked *NanaDonna* for this useful post.
AcrossThePond on 3/30/2013(UTC), cstanzione on 4/1/2013(UTC)
SHELBYWOO Offline
#40 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2013 9:44:40 AM(UTC)
SHELBYWOO

United States

Was thanked: 360 time(s) in 249 post(s)
HELLO LADIES!!!

Thank you NanaDonna for such great sketches this week and posting the oh so fun ad colors!!!

I just wanted to let you all know that I have missed you so very much! I am so sorry that i have had a rough last couple of months and just found that life got in the way and just couldn't find that mojo to craft. We had a big loss at my workplace and it really effected me in a bigger way than i expected and am just now feeling like myself again. Ok some days not so much but for the most part I have def found the mojo again! All your cards and projects are great inspiration let me tell ya......gorgeous stuff as always!! So far I have gotten two cards done but want to finish with the last before I post so will be back later to do that....and am going get pics developed cause i am super far behind on pages and i am planning on doing some of those tonight as well! :) And we all know that I can turn these sketches into pages too hehehe :) Hoping this finds you all doing great!! Raq thanks for my sympathy card it was beautiful!!

MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!! I'M BACK!!!!!!!!! :) BEWARE!!! LOL
AcrossThePond Offline
#41 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2013 10:45:57 AM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

Was thanked: 716 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Bingolady - Such a cute Easter card, love the paper next to the embossed panel.

Britishgirl - Sounds like you had a busy time of it all.

Sandy - Beautiful wedding card, love the hearts.

Turtlebug - Very pretty card for #2 and white on white challenge.

NancyJ - I just love the Easter basket treats for your grand children.

NanaDonna - Hope you get all done for Easter.

Shelby woo - Nice to see you on here again.

Happy Easter To All

Sue
 1 user thanked AcrossThePond for this useful post.
SHELBYWOO on 3/30/2013(UTC)
BingoLady Offline
#42 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2013 12:06:12 PM(UTC)
BingoLady

Was thanked: 915 time(s) in 615 post(s)
Turtlebug, wonderful cards, especially the white on white , I like the way you
put the lace on it.

Donna , I see you made my BD card early too.LOL LOL LOL It is bright
and coloful love the way you put the buttons.

Sunnie, it is so nice to see you again with your wonderful cards. Nice Easter
cards, love all the little bunnies

Lisa, wonderful card for your mom, It will make her think of when she was little
and looking for the Easter eggs. She will love it.

Bella, hope you will join us so we can see some of your creations.

Sue , wonderful wedding card, nice touch with the purple and the flower.

Sandy, nice # 3 like the hearts and the rose on the middle.

Nancy, wow, how adorable love the baskets. Thanks for letting us see them.

Shelby, hey you came back, nice to have you back, hope to see some cards soon.

Happy Easter

2 users thanked BingoLady for this useful post.
SHELBYWOO on 3/30/2013(UTC), AcrossThePond on 4/1/2013(UTC)
Gisele Offline
#43 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2013 3:11:10 PM(UTC)
Gisele

Was thanked: 549 time(s) in 339 post(s)
Donna – Love your white on white with the touch of pink – all that embossing and layering looks wonderful! Great card in the ad colours and love the use of vellum! What a wonderful and bright bday card in the ad colours – all the layering looks good and the buttons and twine!
Dee what a sweet DGD1!

BingoLady – Great bday card for Sketch #2 and thanks for reminding me about flowers on Straight from the Nest cart! Love, love your white on white wedding card! Wonderful Easter card in the ad colours!

Turtlebug – Wonderful Sketch #3 with the hand stitching and pins! I love your “gears” birthday card – perfect for any male! Great card in the ad colours – love how your embossed the top part – looks great! I’m in awe with your white on white card – love the touch of lace and butterfly!

Sunnie – welcome back – wonderful Easter card! You got two done – woohoo! Both cards are wonderful!

Lisa – your Easter card for your mother is perfect – like the vintage/country feel!

Sue – What another wonderful wedding with the splash of lavender! What a great find with the stamp freebie!

Britishgirl – glad you’re having fun with your family!

Sandy – a lovely wedding card in the pop of blue!

Nancy – TFS your wonderful Easter baskets! Your grandkids will be happy!

Shelbywoo – sorry you’ve had a few difficult months! Glad you found your mojo and are jumping back in. Can’t wait to see what you’ve created – any purple?
 2 users thanked Gisele for this useful post.
SHELBYWOO on 3/30/2013(UTC), AcrossThePond on 4/1/2013(UTC)
DeeScraps Offline
#44 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2013 3:11:43 PM(UTC)
DeeScraps

Was thanked: 706 time(s) in 538 post(s)
Here's my sketch #1. I think the buttons can qualify as a "had to have."

I'll be back later with my comments. I just wrote them all down. Lots of beautiful cards!

Dee

[img=http://][/img]

1 user thanked DeeScraps for this useful post.
DeeScraps Offline
#45 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2013 3:13:47 PM(UTC)
DeeScraps

Who is hosting next week? Let me know and I'll send you the colors.

Thanks, Dee
Gisele Offline
#46 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2013 3:19:51 PM(UTC)
Gisele

Sorry I haven't been around much but my dear SIL's father has passed away. I will need to travel on Monday for the funeral. I needed to make some sympathy cards - the most difficult ones! So after a few attempts here is what I've come up with. There's a bit of Cricut but I don't remember which carts.

First card is for my SIL, my brother and their family. Doesn't follow any sketch. The flower was made with organza. You hold it over a candle until the petals curls...easy to make!

Here is Sketch #2 for my SIL's brother and his family. I just "fussy cut" the flowers with banner.

And final one for my SIL's mother - the toughest one! I had crocheted the flower about 10 days ago. The circles are SB.

AcrossThePond on 4/1/2013(UTC), CricketCMV on 4/3/2013(UTC)
Gisele Offline
#47 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2013 3:21:54 PM(UTC)
Gisele

Dee - We were posting at the same time! What a wonderful Sketch #1 with the "had to have" buttons! BigGrin
SandyPalmer Offline
#48 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2013 4:22:32 PM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

TurtleBug, your white on white card turned out so very pretty! Love all the added additions to the card! The border, lace, the butterfly and the pearls! It just all gave it the perfect touch!

NancyJ, I think your Easter baskets are just so much fun, and I just love each and every one of them! I am sure they will be big hits tomorrow with each of your grandchildren!

DeeScraps, what a fun card! Great colors and paper choice! Perfect touch with the buttons!

Gisele, sorry to hear about about the loss in the family! Sympathy cards really are hard to make aren't they! Just such a sad time! Each one of yours is just so warm, and feels very personal to who you are giving them too! Perfect touch with the flower and those beautiful gems on your first card! The crochet flower is just so wonderful on your last card as well! All of your cards are quite lovely!
Gisele on 3/31/2013(UTC)
*NanaDonna* Offline
#49 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2013 4:33:34 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

WOW Michelle so nice to see you back, I am sorry you had to go through this terrible time for you but I sure hope your mojo is back soon and you get to play along.BigGrin

BingoLady - I will take note of the birthday card request LOL

Dee - #1 your polka card is wonderful! Love the colors and I always love polka dots

Gisele - so sorry to hear of your loss my prayers go out to you and your SIL's family. What lovely cards you made. I love organza flower. They are all so soft and comforting looking. I love love the last one (my fav if I had to pick) great way to present all those circle with the flowers cut out.

Will be back in a bit to share the card I made for my hubby
 2 users thanked *NanaDonna* for this useful post.
SHELBYWOO on 3/30/2013(UTC), Gisele on 3/31/2013(UTC)
*NanaDonna* Offline
#50 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2013 4:40:33 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

My hubby will turn 70 next week so here is the card I made for him. I really like the
way it came out, doesn't follow any sketches (Yikes I really made a card without a sketchFlapper )however the paper is one that I found in my stash that I have had for a long long time and I think it fit perfect!

Sorry there is no Cricut on here (I could tell a little fib and say the saying wasBlushing )I used that other machine. Sorry I just had to share with all of you. The words on the wine bottle label I cut using vinyl because they were small. I covered the bottle with liquid glass, then bent it or curved it a bit when it was almost dry to make it look more rounded.

And here is the inside we enjoy our wineFlapper BigGrin

Thanks for looking.
 1 user thanked *NanaDonna* for this useful post.
SHELBYWOO Offline
#51 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2013 8:53:53 PM(UTC)
SHELBYWOO

United States

sketch 1 and will be used for my parents 58th anniversary next month the papers i used kinda speak themselves i love this pack of paper i have been using it like crazy this past week lol

1 user thanked SHELBYWOO for this useful post.
SHELBYWOO Offline
#52 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2013 8:56:28 PM(UTC)
SHELBYWOO

United States

sketch 2 ad colors woohoo this one will be my oldest daughter 20th bday in june....yep i am all caught up til my june list!!!!!! :) the mojo is flowing lol

SHELBYWOO Offline
#53 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2013 9:05:43 PM(UTC)
SHELBYWOO

United States

sketch 3 kinda lol but broke the wedding theme sandy and made an easter card....my white on white with a splash of blue! :)

gisele no purple YET!!!!!!!!!!!! :) i got my pics developed whoa am i way behind cause i didnt even get them all developed and i got about 100 today lol will get pages done tomorrow i hope as katie asked me watch a movie.....and before that did some sewing alterations and also worked on a project overdue for katie....still not done but closer than when i started today hehehe :) whoa have i been busy today lol :)
SHELBYWOO Offline
#54 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2013 9:16:09 PM(UTC)
SHELBYWOO

United States

We went to the rodeo a couple weekends ago to see the Extreme Bull riding....here is a pic of me n katie (my youngest for those of you that have been around awhile you might not recognize her) and one of her by self :) i wanna get a better one of me so can see my 35 pounds lost look hehe :) will work on that and share it soon :)

SandyPalmer Offline
#55 Posted : Sunday, March 31, 2013 6:00:01 AM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

Donna, very good looking card for your DH! I love the way the liquid glass makes the wine bottle look so real! Great job on it!

Michelle, hmm, why does that paper look so familiar, lol! You used it on the card for MSC this week didn't you?!?! You are right, it really is pretty paper! Nice use with the button as well! Very pretty sketch 2 card! Love the shiny glittery paper as well! Is that stickles you used on the flower to make it shiny?!?! Great embossing on your third card! I like all the different embossing folders you used! What is the big dots one called that you used?!?!
Great pictures of you and Katie!

Happy Easter Everyone!

Edited by user Sunday, March 31, 2013 6:01:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

SHELBYWOO on 3/31/2013(UTC)
DeeScraps Offline
#56 Posted : Sunday, March 31, 2013 7:35:24 AM(UTC)
DeeScraps

Happy Easter everyone.

Michelle....you are on a roll! I wish you would send some of that mojo this way! Beautiful daughter and you look marvelous!

I finished this card this morning. It's sketch #2 and the week's colors. Can you spot the "have to have?" Yep, it's the memory wire...got them in all the colors they had and I think this is only the second time I've used them. I love the look, but it's not practical when you are mailing a card.

Dee

[img=http://][/img]

Edited by user Sunday, March 31, 2013 7:38:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: to add photo

2 users thanked DeeScraps for this useful post.
SHELBYWOO on 3/31/2013(UTC), CricketCMV on 4/3/2013(UTC)
SHELBYWOO Offline
#57 Posted : Sunday, March 31, 2013 8:30:30 AM(UTC)
SHELBYWOO

United States

HAPPY EASTER everyone!!

Sandy that flower actually came like that so didnt have to foofoo it up :)

Dee love those swirls never seen them before but hmmmmm now maybe i have some wants for must haves lol and the paper is that misted or is that actually the paper?
*NanaDonna* Offline
#58 Posted : Sunday, March 31, 2013 8:34:34 AM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE

I hope everyone has a wonderful time with family and friends today.

Michelle
- so good to see you back and crafting again Great pictures. congrats I losing the 35 pounds.
#1 very pretty love the papers and the colors. nice job with the circles and the buttons. #2 Great use of that paper for the ad colors, love all the sparkle and glitter #3 wonderful extra credit white on white love the Easter eggs all embossed.

Dee - awesome card, I love that background paper did you make it? that leave scroll is wonderful and I see those wires in there, something I don't have ha ha ha.

1 user thanked *NanaDonna* for this useful post.
SHELBYWOO on 3/31/2013(UTC)
TurtleBug Offline
#59 Posted : Sunday, March 31, 2013 10:25:08 AM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Gisele Offline
#60 Posted : Sunday, March 31, 2013 10:31:04 AM(UTC)
Gisele

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you are enjoying the time with your family.

Donna – Wow! Wonderful card for your DH…love the papers, the wine bottle, swirls, everything!

Michelle – great set of cards! Wonderful anniversary card for your parents, love the circle frame! Bright bday card in the ad colours! And perfect white on white for Easter! You look wonderful – congrats on your accomplishment!

Dee - Wonderful card in the ad colours! Love the multi layered flower and “must have” memory wire!

I had a bit of downtime since my 2 children have papers due and finals coming up soon.

Here is my white on white with a splash of green…maybe too much green? The dress form and shoes are Forever Young. I’m not sure if the photo picks up on the white embossed background – using Versamark and white embossing powder. Also used Dazzling Diamonds Glitter mist on the small frame. The dress was made with a stamp for the bodice and MS leaf punch for the skirt. Also stitched a few beads.

SHELBYWOO on 3/31/2013(UTC), CricketCMV on 4/3/2013(UTC)