Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

LeslieMcGrath Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2013 7:25:25 PM(UTC)
LeslieMcGrath

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi everyone! I've had my gypsy for quite a few years now and it has always acted kinda funky, it has a very sensitive screen. I am a special needs teacher and as a gift, some of my parents presented me with a NEW gypsy today at school. my question is, how do i get my carts off my old gypsy and onto my new one and am i able to transfer over all those carts we got for free a while back?? any advice as to what do would be greatly appreciated!! I will also try to call cricut / provo craft after school tomorrow!!

Thanks!!

Leslie McGrath
KarenL.Jenter Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2013 1:06:08 PM(UTC)
KarenL.Jenter

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Hi Leslie,
Congrats on the new gypsy. My old one, now out of warranty broke. I am having a problem finding a new one. I called Proco Craft. I was told once I got a new one, I had to send both the old one and the new one back to Provo Cract, they would take the new one and somehow put the serial number from the old on onto the new one, so you can transfer the carts to the new. You have to re enter each cart to the new machine. Provo told me once I had the new gypsy to call them, they will open a repair ticket and tell you how to send them to them to have it done. . Best of Luck.
Karen
Michigan