Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

ac101 Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2013 7:41:59 PM(UTC)
ac101

Groups: Registered

Hi, I just bought a "Teal Cricut Expression 2" from Michaels in Canada. I registered the machine under "Cricut Expression 2" (I didn't see the "Teal" option, and input the serial number, date purchased, etc. I downloaded the CCR and was able to link an additional cartridge "French Manor" successfully. But each time I try to link the pre-installed cartridges (Cricut Alphabet or Cricut Essentials), I get a message saying the cartridge cannot be detected. Should I call Customer Service tomorrow and have them add these manually to my account? Thanks.
ac101 Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2013 8:17:38 PM(UTC)
ac101

After a little bit of reading, do I have it right that these preloaded cartridges should automatically be linked as of tomorrow(Thursday), since I just registered my machine today(Wednesday)?
ac101 Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2013 12:43:39 PM(UTC)
ac101

So, to add to this lovely theme of replying to myself....I called customer service this morning, and within minutes the operator linked my cartridges on for me. It was excellent customer service. I am a first-time cricut owner, and very happy so far. So if anyone else finds themselves in the same pickle, don't hesitate to call and ask for help. Thanks...me. ;)
Narelle Offline
#4 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2013 2:27:27 PM(UTC)
Narelle

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7596 time(s) in 3545 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ac101 Go to Quoted Post
Hi, I just bought a "Teal Cricut Expression 2" from Michaels in Canada. I registered the machine under "Cricut Expression 2" (I didn't see the "Teal" option, and input the serial number, date purchased, etc. I downloaded the CCR and was able to link an additional cartridge "French Manor" successfully. But each time I try to link the pre-installed cartridges (Cricut Alphabet or Cricut Essentials), I get a message saying the cartridge cannot be detected. Should I call Customer Service tomorrow and have them add these manually to my account? Thanks.

Glad you got it sorted! BigGrin to answer your question... Yes, in theory your preloaded carts should have appeared in your My Cartridges after Thursday.
terihans04ffb08059 Offline
#5 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2013 5:05:20 PM(UTC)
terihans04ffb08059

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Thanks for posting this! I've got the same issue .. . none of my preloaded cartridges are showing/linked. Guess I will be calling customer service on Monday.

Teri
ac101 Offline
#6 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2013 8:24:40 AM(UTC)
ac101

So glad I could help! BigGrin
barrineauba9fada784 Offline
#7 Posted : Sunday, November 24, 2013 11:03:29 AM(UTC)
barrineauba9fada784

Thanks for posting this question! I was just trying to figure out the same thing!
4tmpoped94b2fa2 Offline
#8 Posted : Friday, February 21, 2014 9:08:52 PM(UTC)
4tmpoped94b2fa2

Thanks for posting this. Now I know what to do. Just stinks its Friday and I have to wait until Monday to call customer service.
Roarkmartinezffa3c39d Offline
#9 Posted : Friday, February 21, 2014 9:40:58 PM(UTC)
Roarkmartinezffa3c39d

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Originally Posted by: 4tmpoped94b2fa2 Go to Quoted Post
Thanks for posting this. Now I know what to do. Just stinks its Friday and I have to wait until Monday to call customer service.

Agreed, I called Cricut three times to ask questions from my job and one was to inquire as to why there is no support on the weekends. Apparently, they will be providing support next month to assist us as we begin to receive the explore...

Cricut, why is there no support over the weekend? That is when I really need assistance and I am crafting Mad