Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

GypsyBoricua Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2013 9:35:22 PM(UTC)
GypsyBoricua

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 698 time(s) in 363 post(s)
When will DS be updated to include the newest carts. I want to buy Simple Cards, but without the update, I will not be able to use it they way I want to. Please don't tell me to use CCR as I do not always have internet access and CCR has too many issues. Please don't tell me that DS has been updated as it has not been to include the newest carts.
Dragonfly50 Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2013 11:57:35 AM(UTC)
Dragonfly50

United States

Was thanked: 1219 time(s) in 728 post(s)
I recieved this response to the email I sent PC with a list of missing carts (I have a "Help me make a list" thread in this forum I update as people post missing carts).
From this email I feel confident that PC plans on continuing with cart updates.
D-

Hello,
Thank you for emailing Customer Support.

These cartridges will be available in the next update for the Design Studio, we recommend checking back on www.cricut.com for Design Studio updates.

If you have any further questions please feel free to call the number below where one of our representatives will be more than happy to assist you or you are welcome to reply to this email.

Have a wonderful day!

Customer Support
Customer Support Email
support@provocraft.com
1-877-727-4288 Monday-Friday: 7am-6pm MST

Edited by user Monday, February 18, 2013 11:58:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

GypsyBoricua Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2013 12:58:38 PM(UTC)
GypsyBoricua

Was thanked: 698 time(s) in 363 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Dragonfly50 Go to Quoted Post
I recieved this response to the email I sent PC with a list of missing carts (I have a "Help me make a list" thread in this forum I update as people post missing carts).
From this email I feel confident that PC plans on continuing with cart updates.
D-

Hello,
Thank you for emailing Customer Support.

These cartridges will be available in the next update for the Design Studio, we recommend checking back on www.cricut.com for Design Studio updates.

If you have any further questions please feel free to call the number below where one of our representatives will be more than happy to assist you or you are welcome to reply to this email.

Have a wonderful day!

Customer Support
Customer Support Email
support@provocraft.com
1-877-727-4288 Monday-Friday: 7am-6pm MST

Thanks Dragonfly50. I'm glad you have confidence that they are going to update, I don't have any. I called them two days before I did the original post and they said the same thing. "we know there are several carts that are missing." Then she said she was going to talk to a supervisor to see if she could get me a date. When she came back she said "I'm sorry, we don't know when it will be updated." I now know not to buy carts until Design Studio is updated with them. I have 2 carts that are not on there and I wanted to buy Simple Cards and Creative Cards for my afterschool program. I have no internet access when I am at the school and if I were to do the cutouts before hand using CCR, well I would need at least 2 weeks before the class as CCR is so slow and just not stable (it is crap and it sucks, in my opinion even with the Mini that it was designed for), and it would defeat the purpose of teaching the kids to measure, to be creative, to weld, etc.

My tax refund will be here around March 1st and I guess I'll see then if I buy more carts and supplies (Cuttlebug embossing folders) or not give PC any more of my money or go get another brand.

I really love the cart concept. The kids and I have been to other coutries using Destinations and My World, been to other states using 50 states, created poems using and Ocean of Words, made bookmarkers with a gardening them using walk in my garden and garden soup, etc. All these creations go into a scrapbook that they take home at the end of the year. It was such a success last year that they asked me back this school year. (it's a volunteer thing).

Thanks again for going that extra mile. Funny how the message board members care and PC does not.