Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

sassy_baby5f724d784 Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 07, 2013 8:29:38 AM(UTC)
sassy_baby5f724d784

Groups: Registered

Hi everybody Im new to all this. I was in the cricut design studio, made up an image with words and then I tried to cut image, I connected my cricut expression to my computer. If there is any way of finding out why I can't print, sure would love the insight. I forgot to tell you's that I was in the trial mode, wondering if this makes a difference. Help
ThanksCrying
Maxluv Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 07, 2013 9:03:00 AM(UTC)
Maxluv

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 455 time(s) in 344 post(s)
Are you in Design Studio or the Cricut Craft Room? Do you own the carts you are trying to cut from? Or is free images?
Olivia'sNana Offline
#3 Posted : Friday, February 08, 2013 3:17:10 AM(UTC)
Olivia'sNana

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 771 time(s) in 349 post(s)
It has been a long time since I purchased ds but if I remember correctly prior to my purchasing, I used the trial mode. If that is in fact what you are in, I think you can only test cut from a certain cart maybe plantin school or geore& basic shapes. but then it will slice back through the image so that it is not usable. If you haven't purchased the sw yet and in fact using the trial with a cart that is not "authorized" is probably your problem (only a guess). To cut with ds or ccr you must have the physical cart you are designing with and have it in your machine. BTW, I assume when you say "print" you mean "cut". The imagine is the only cricut machine that will print.

If you have access to internet for designing, I would recommend using the free ccr. It is much improved over ds and easier to use. They don't support ds anymore with upgrades and slow to update it with new carts (at lease that is what I read on the mb) I don't use ds anymore just ccr and love it.