Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

annette.reederfce47653 Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, December 08, 2012 1:52:52 PM(UTC)
annette.reederfce47653

Groups: Registered

just installed cricut craft room and have completed a design and am now ready to cut have clicked on the cut button and it doesn't bring the preview page up... it does nothing.
Where am I going wrong?
CricketCMV Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, December 08, 2012 3:27:34 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 7600 time(s) in 4449 post(s)
Originally Posted by: annette.reederfce47653 Go to Quoted Post
just installed cricut craft room and have completed a design and am now ready to cut have clicked on the cut button and it doesn't bring the preview page up... it does nothing.
Where am I going wrong?

Did you go up to HELP in CCR and INSTALL DRIVERS....if you're using a machine that needs this function.

ALSO, make sure you have ADOBE AIR installed (it installs after CCR, but if you click into something else before it comes up to be installed, it might go away. Go to CONTROL PANEL (unless you're on a MAC) and go to Add/Remove Programs....and just see if you see Adobe Air there. Tell what version it is, if you find it on your computer.

Char
cm8513b8e0358f Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, December 08, 2012 5:34:11 PM(UTC)
cm8513b8e0358f

I am having the same problem... have checked to make sure Adobe Air is installed as well as the drivers. When I click Cut it takes me to the set up page, and will allow me to click on the Load Mat icon to load the mat but when I then click CUT, it changes the Cancel Icon to DONE.

I have also uninstalled everything and then reinstalled.

Very frustrated.
Diannek Offline
#4 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 7:14:36 PM(UTC)
Diannek

Angry I get 'No usable devices are available'. Because I am an international user, I am told to use the international phone number which is only available 7am to 6pm monday to friday and I don't get home from work until after 6 so can't call and the only things they tell me via email is to try another usb cord (which I have) and to plug into another USB port (which I have) and nothing has helped. When I display Devices (I have windows 7) the cricut doesn't even show as a device and I would think it should. I was so optimistic for my cricut expression 2 and the cricut craft room. Now I'm ready to return it all.
CricutGena Offline
#5 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 8:23:23 PM(UTC)
CricutGena

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member, Circle Moderator, Cricut Community Moderator

Was thanked: 969 time(s) in 308 post(s)
Hello everyone! If you are still experiencing problems please call! We would love to help yo uget up and running!

dkynaston5198d197, the times you posted are Mountain Standard Time. Depending on where you are located we would be available much later that 6pm. Please give us a call!
-CricutGena
 1 user thanked CricutGena for this useful post.
Sing&Scrap on 12/12/2012(UTC)
Diannek Offline
#6 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 9:30:59 PM(UTC)
Diannek

I am in Calgary Alberta so was under the impression I need to call the International number and they are only available from 7am to 6pm mountain standard time m-f. I would love to call but would need to call outside of that time frame.