Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

YvonneDuran Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2012 12:23:50 AM(UTC)
YvonneDuran

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 150 time(s) in 125 post(s)
I used my E2 yesterday and was working fine. Tried to use it tonight and it's frozen. I turn it on lights come on, rollers roll, and it stays on the welcome screen. I've been searching for a solution on the MB and I tried several times holding the search, pause, and power button at the same time. It takes me to calibrate and I do follow the + but when it appears on the center of the screen I tap on it and nothing happend the screen is still blue and the + is on the center of the screen. I tried downloading cricut sync but nothing happens to my computer. I hate that I may have to be on the phone in the morning calling CS.

Yvonne
colewedding12ab712113 Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2012 3:05:51 AM(UTC)
colewedding12ab712113

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Lately I have had 2 major problems with my E2 and My gypsy (both had to be replaced) Here is what I learned from calling provo craft 4 times to get these issues taking care of
1. it really isn't as bad as people say
2. if the person who takes your call has an attitude (happened one time for me ) go ahead make an excuse to get off the phone then call back someone else will take the call who has a better attitude
.3 they will ask for a picture of the problem and will want to you email it to them ,One of my issues was my E2 was cutting badly no matter what I did. So I took a picture and sent it to them easy enough ,they decided I need a replacement .They are having issues with pulling up where you register your product easy to work around if you dont have your bill of sale .
4 be super nice ,I honestly think provo craft is working hard with their customer serves so kill them with kindness and they will do the same for you .
I got my E2 replacement just yesterday and they thing was broke out of the box ugh but got on the phone with in 20 min I was getting a new shipping label to send it back .Though it bits I have to wait about 2 more weeks to get it back it's nice to know I had no trouble with customer service and wasn't given the run around :) Thank goodness my expression 1 is still working in top notch condition .
 1 user thanked colewedding12ab712113 for this useful post.
MissAnn on 12/1/2012(UTC)
MissAnn Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, December 01, 2012 4:42:17 AM(UTC)
MissAnn

United States

Was thanked: 395 time(s) in 302 post(s)
Your advice sounds good! I get to play with mine on Christmas morning. Good to know Inc will have some good help!