Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

bearyamazing8c414ee2 Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2012 1:10:24 PM(UTC)
bearyamazing8c414ee2

Groups: Registered

First, is there anywhere, on the web, for Cricut, that I can find all of the Updates? I bought the Cricut Expression II - Anniversary Edition back in July 2011. I just had trouble getting it to work; I, even, watched videos on Provocraft, You Tube, etc. I got so frustrated, I just quit trying. So, The Cricut was only, in my craftroom, as decoration, since then, I guess. I decided to give it another try ... Any Cricut, that is. So, I bought the Cricut Mini. It just came, today. So, after letting it warm up to room temperture (I do this with all electronics); I tried to set it up. Everything went smoothly; until I tried to download 'the free Cricut Craft Room design software.' I tried different browsers; and all of them brings up an error box stating that it could not be installed because (See Below)

"An Error Has Occurred:

This application cannot be installed because this installer has been mis-configured. Please contact the application author for assistance."

I, even, brought up My Craftroom Account, and an Update Box (of course, I was expecting it because I have not been in it, for over a year) popped up:

"An Update To Cricut Craftroom is Available:

Latest Version v1.) build-179
Installed Version v1.0 build-53"

An error comes up on this, also; and I figure it is because I need to install all of the updates that were done since the one that I installed. That is why I was trying to find ALL of the updates, on this site. I can't find any updates!

HELP ME, PLEASE! I want to, finally, use one, of them, at least.

I have an autoimmune disease; and am supposed to keep my stress level down ... why I had given up before. It was stressing me out. I was on overload. Now, I feel it happening, again. Thank you!

MaryStillman Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2012 5:28:58 PM(UTC)
MaryStillman

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1210 time(s) in 763 post(s)
There may be some server errors right now. I've gotten booted off this forum due to some errors just a few minutes ago.

If you can, call customer service on Monday and have them help you set up your mini. It's such a great little machine, I hope you get it fixed.

Mary
CricutGena Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 9:16:06 PM(UTC)
CricutGena

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member, Circle Moderator, Cricut Community Moderator

Was thanked: 972 time(s) in 309 post(s)
Hello bearyamazing8c414ee2! I am sorry to hear that you are having issued using our program and products. Please contact customer service at 877-7cricut, we can help you through all of these issues.
-PCGena