Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

50 Pages«<3738394041>»
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1141 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2013 11:51:54 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1229 time(s) in 952 post(s)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEANNELEE

Enjoy your dayBigGrin BigGrin
 1 user thanked lv2scrap02 for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 4/11/2013(UTC)
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1142 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2013 12:06:45 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Was thanked: 1392 time(s) in 1102 post(s)
Originally Posted by: catrin03 Go to Quoted Post
hello ladies:

Just starting to get back into things, Hubby left last week for his first hitch out this year, at least this first time out is only going to be 3 weeks.

anyway.. neighbor needed to borrow my 6 ft. fold up table, so I lent it to her, now my craft area has stuff everywhere cause that is the table I work on. (She needed it for a fund raiser, so my mess went for good cause) thinking of rearranging while thigs are all over. table is outside the room waiting to get set back up and I am having a hard time getting in there and getting it done. Hopefullly soon.

hope you all are well and crafting. sounds like all of us are busy with spring finally here!

Have a great day!

You are so good to clean off your table and lend it!

We had two folding tables in our shed, and when I got my own craft room about a year ago, I took one of them. I am confident that DH knows he will never get it back!!! Flapper
NJsharon Offline
#1143 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2013 12:31:31 PM(UTC)
NJsharon

Was thanked: 395 time(s) in 236 post(s)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEANNELEE!!!! Hope you had a great birthday today!

We had amazingly beautiful weather today. It got up to 84 today!
My forsythia, pansies, daffodils & cherry tree are all blooming outside. It is lovely to see them.

I just ordered a bunch of prints from Walgreens & picked them up today. They had a 10c sale on 4x6 prints & I had a lot I needed printed off! Still have to go in & spend some time to print off photos from my cell phone though. I have a bunch of pics saved on there too, that need to come off.

I picked up 2 stamp sets today from another CTMH consultant that lives 40 mins away. One has a wine glass on it, other has a lovely set of grapes. As I am doing a vendor fair at a vineyard, I figured those will be great. Will make some notecards up using them!

I have a crop from 12noon-10pm on friday, at a local diner, so will give me some time to get that done.

Hope everyone else is having a good day!
 1 user thanked NJsharon for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1144 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2013 1:33:30 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

challange time

\who has a Imagine Machine???
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1145 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2013 2:22:25 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Sharon, I would love to see the cards you make! They sound lovely. And, do you have smartphone? I have an app on mine called dropbox. I also have dropbox on my computer. Somehow (Kate set it up!) all the pics I take on my phone download to dropbox and I can get them off of my computer. It's great!

Nancy, I DO! I DO! And I am really enjoying it. Although I stank at the Christmas card challenge.

AND, I don't think I mentioned that we are going to Jill's next week. For three weeks. BigGrin She is thrilled. We are going to the Toyota Grand Prix in Long Beach. She is on the pit crew of a celebrity race. And at the end of that we are going to southern Oregon where Jordan is from. His parents are having a reception for Jordan and Kate.

I made a pretty card today using WIMG. All kinds of mixed spring flowers. I was afraid when cutting the hyathcinth, cuz it has little tiny circles, but they cut beatifullly!
 1 user thanked joyfullycrafting for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 4/10/2013(UTC)
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1146 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2013 3:16:12 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Whew. I finally took a few card pictures, then sat down and re-sized a few dress pictures!

The first set will be cards. The first is the WIMG card for my aunt's birthday.

The other three are Christmas cards, kind of anyway. I LOVE the stocking, but it is way to much work for a many cards as I make. The second is an ornament I cut out, but just wasn't happy with it. The third is what I will go with! An SU set I just got. The tiny banner is cut from Artiste. I may have to update my G and link Artiste so I can make a shadow for the banner.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1147 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2013 3:19:50 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

I don't know if it is my computer or this site or our internet, but I am having issues today!!! GRRRRR.Mad

joyfullycrafting attached the following image(s):
Spring Flower Garden tiny.jpg
Christmas Stocking card tiny.jpg
ornament tiny.jpg
Wise Men Christmas Card.jpg
 2 users thanked joyfullycrafting for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 4/10/2013(UTC), NJsharon on 4/11/2013(UTC)
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1148 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2013 3:22:44 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Next, dresses.

First, fronts, then backs of the dresses. The first one in the pic is the dress I had to re-make!

The next ones are just of my girls. Megan (middle), Kate (obviously!), Jill, backs then fronts.

We still don't have the real wedding pics. I hope we have them soon!!!
joyfullycrafting attached the following image(s):
Dresses front.jpg
dresses back.jpg
My girls Kate's wedding back.jpg
My girls Kate's wedding front.jpg
My girls Kate's wedding front.jpg
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1149 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2013 3:27:29 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

I'm not quite sure how I got one pic on there twice. Sorry.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1150 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2013 3:29:41 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Originally Posted by: joyfullycrafting Go to Quoted Post
Sharon, I would love to see the cards you make! They sound lovely. And, do you have smartphone? I have an app on mine called dropbox. I also have dropbox on my computer. Somehow (Kate set it up!) all the pics I take on my phone download to dropbox and I can get them off of my computer. It's great!

Nancy, I DO! I DO! And I am really enjoying it. Although I stank at the Christmas card challenge.

AND, I don't think I mentioned that we are going to Jill's next week. For three weeks. BigGrin She is thrilled. We are going to the Toyota Grand Prix in Long Beach. She is on the pit crew of a celebrity race. And at the end of that we are going to southern Oregon where Jordan is from. His parents are having a reception for Jordan and Kate.

I made a pretty card today using WIMG. All kinds of mixed spring flowers. I was afraid when cutting the hyathcinth, cuz it has little tiny circles, but they cut beatifullly!

Joy I will have to check that out "Drop Box"

Glad you are feeling better...

When is your other daughter's wedding???

Vacation again... lucky you
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1151 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2013 3:31:56 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Joy you did such a nice job on the dresses. You are so talented.BigGrin

I appreciate the post thank you and your cards are lovely nice workBigGrin
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1152 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2013 3:32:28 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Vacations at Jill's are working vacations! She always has a list of things for Merle, and I still do the cooking and laundry. And dog sitting! Someday, I will post a picture of Jeffie. He is quite a dog.

Megan's wedding is July 13. Her invits will be much simpler to put together than Kate's. No stamping and embossing! Only a roller and a corner punch and a hole punch.

We have her fabric and patterns. I may take Jill and Kate's with me and use Jill's machine.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 10, 2013 3:34:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

lv2scrap02 Offline
#1153 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2013 3:34:44 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Joy did you make the wedding gown???

Very pretty on all of them..

Ok so you have time to make those dresses....

Edited by user Wednesday, April 10, 2013 3:36:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

lv2scrap02 Offline
#1154 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2013 3:35:53 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

I turned on my Imagine this afternoon. I haven't touched it since I did DD baby shower invites last March!!!

So sat down took me close to a hour to cut something!! talk about being frustrated. Finally had to recalabrate everything and then I was good to go.

It felt good to play with it.

Well have a good night/dayBigGrin

Edited by user Wednesday, April 10, 2013 4:08:52 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Shelly Offline
#1155 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2013 6:50:20 PM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Was thanked: 282 time(s) in 246 post(s)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEANNE! Hope you had a great day!

Nancy - I have an imagine. Don't use it much, but when I do, I really like it and wonder why I don't use it more!

Joy - The dresses are gorgeous! You did a great job. The dress you had to redo is really great. Love the cards too! Your flower card is so springy! I need to make a birthday card tomorrow morning for a neighbor. I wanted to do it today, but I had a helper over. Can't do much with my grandson around.

Sharon - Your crop sounds like lots of fun! You should post a pic of your cards when you get them done. They sound great. I love this time of year when all the spring flowers come up and everything is so green.

Get to go have a mammogram and a dexa scan tomorrow afternoon. Not looking forward to it, but needs to get done.
 1 user thanked Shelly for this useful post.
NJsharon Offline
#1156 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 5:54:32 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Was thanked: 395 time(s) in 236 post(s)
Dresses are beautiful & so are the cards you made!

I am looking forward to cropping tomorrow, will try to take pics of cards I make!

Think I am going to go to Dressbarn today. I have a 20% off coupon & need a pair of capris for work, maybe some khaki pants & some tees or short sleeved tops for work too.

I start monday & getting more nervous now! Should be pretty easy, just nervous as it is a new job for me!
JeanneLee Offline
#1157 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 8:15:15 AM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Was thanked: 213 time(s) in 198 post(s)
Pretty cards, Joy, and VERY pretty dresses. Your daughters are just lovely!

No Imagine here, Nancy. Glad you got it figured out so you could play with it.

Thank-you for the Birthday wishes! Wub DH came home after picking DS up from youth activity at church and we ate chocolate cake that they made for me the night before!
DD stopped by on her way home from school and drop me a Mocha Frappe and hugged me just before DH got home. Marine DS called at 6pm to wish me a Happy Birthday(plus he was the first child to wish me a HB on FB at 5:40am this morning!) Topping my evening oldest DS emailed and said lets Skype tonight! So we did.

DH is footing the bill for my shopping trip this weekend! Heading to an Heirloom stamp show in Allentown, PA with a GF on Saturday! BigGrin
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1158 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 5:08:32 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Hi all.

Two week check-up today. Incision looks good, dr said. Another appt in May.

Sharon, hope you found some good capris! And other things.

I got two pairs of cheap capris at KMart today to cut off for shorts to wear at Jill's. I am afraid all of mine would be tight enough that they would rub the insision area, and we will be spending three days at the races next weekend, so I needed something comfy. That area is pretty sensitive.

JeanneLee, glad you had a nice birthday.
SandraB. Online
#1159 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 6:51:38 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 240 time(s) in 204 post(s)
Hi everyone;
For some reason I couldn't get on the board last nite...some sort of error! Anyway, not much new to report; our weather is still yucky and Troy's pink eye has returned yet again. I couldn't take him to the dr., so his staff did. I got her to have the dr., write a note saying he wasn't contageous and that it's not allergy related. That way it's on record at his voc centre and they won't keep asking me about it. He was great and explained in detail exactly what Troy's condition is and has him on another round of anti-biotics. I'm taking a copy of the note with me next week when we go to Red Deer for his bowling, will also give a copy to his coach in case he is questioned about it. Though they should be pretty much cleared up by then.

Sharon: look forward to seeing the cards you make

Nancy: no Imagine here either. Glad you got yours up and running again. I just finished cutting out a title for a scrapbook page that has been sitting on my table for a bit already.

Joy: glad your dr. appt. went well. Your pics are lovely, TFS. You did a great job on the dresses. Is that app. just for Smartphones or is there one for Iphones? Have a nice vacation at Jill's.

Shelly: hope your appts went well, I did all that last week. Haven't heard anything back from the dr., so I guess I'm ok.

JeanneLee: Happy Birthday, glad you had a great day. We are celebrating mine & Troy's birthdays this w/end.

Catrin: hope you are able to get some organizing done in your room with your table gone. I lent mine out a year ago to a friend for her yard sale, swore I will never be without my table again. So when our scrapbook shop was closing down, I bought one from her...so now I have a spare.

Better run, take care everyone.

1 user thanked SandraB. for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 4/12/2013(UTC)
PedalPower Offline
#1160 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 6:08:21 AM(UTC)
PedalPower

Was thanked: 1566 time(s) in 932 post(s)
Hi Girls!!!! Just popping in to wave a big, enthusiastic hello to my Cricut friends. Hope everyone is doing well and that spring has found you!Cool
Shelly Offline
#1161 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 9:26:14 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Was thanked: 282 time(s) in 246 post(s)
Hi everyone.

Had my appts yesterday. Will hear back on the dexa scan later. But on my mammogram I found out right then that everything is fine. So I'm happy.

Made a quick card yesterday for a neighbor's birthday. I used my creative cards cart. It was so quick and easy. Everything is there for it. You could embellish it more if you needed to, but they seem to be fine without. I just added a Happy Birthday stamp on the front and a sentiment inside. Didn't have to think much on what to add since its all there. I forgot to take a picture. I think this will be my go to card for making last minute cards.

Joy - Glad your incision is doing well and you are on the mend. Hope your new pants will work and not rub it. Have fun at your daughter's.

Sandra - So sorry Troy can't get rid of the pink eye. Hopefully this round of antibiotic will do the trick.

Sharon - Good luck on your job Monday! Hopefully it will be a much better fit for you. Nice that the hours work so well with being home for your girls.

Going to have my Grandson for the whole weekend, so won't be getting much else done. He's lots of fun, but very busy. Have to share a funny story. He for some reason calls me something like "Dufa" so I was trying to get him to say Grandma. I will say it really slowly to him and then he will say back to me slowly Duuu faaa. I guess it would be cuter if you could hear him say it. He calls my husband Gump or Gumpa and has for a long time. Wouldn't call me anything and then came up with Dufa. Can't figure where that came from, but my DH and kids think its hilarious and says he is really trying to say dufus!
JeanneLee Offline
#1162 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 9:38:29 AM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Was thanked: 213 time(s) in 198 post(s)
Hi Sandra, sorry to hear about Troy has pink eye again!
So when are your birthdays? Our youngest DS turns 16 this Weds(17th)

Hi Sonya! I wondered where you have been. I need to head to your blog!

Shelly, hope you have a wonderful time with your gs! Funny story about how he says your name!

Just got back from coffee/Bible study with my GFs. We try to meet at Paneras every Friday.I had a treat on my Rewards card...a pastry. I got a Pecan, Peach muffin...it was yummy!

I am ready for a nap!LOL
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1163 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 10:00:45 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Good Morning.

I turned my computer on to look at mycutsearch for a camera. I want to make a card with a camera on it. Got two cards made this morning from Country Life.

Sandra, I don't know if there is an iphone app Dropbox, but it would be worth it to look! And poor Troy. Does the pink eye bother him much, or just look pink?

Shelly, cut grandson story! And I really like Creative Cards. It is on my someday wish list!!!

JeanneLee, that muffin sounds YUMMY. BigGrin

Our neighbor aereated our lawn last night (I know that is NOT spelled correctly!). He has a lawn care business. DH works on his vehicles and he does stuff to ours and Megan's lawns. Camry does not like to walk on the dirt plugs that he pulled out!!! Silly dog.

Our pastor and his wife were supposed to leave today for Boston so he could participate in the Boston Marathon on Monday. Instead, he ended up in the hospital yesterday with a kidney stone! Poor man. I have heard those are unbearable painful.
gailarita Offline
#1164 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 11:17:33 AM(UTC)
gailarita

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello. I came across this and had to stop and see. My name is Gail and looking to find new friends.BigGrin.

1 user thanked gailarita for this useful post.
joyfullycrafting on 4/12/2013(UTC)
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1165 Posted : Saturday, April 13, 2013 8:52:25 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Hi Gail! Welcome!!!!

Getting ready to go to my aunt's 80th birthday party. One of my favorite aunts!!! Except that DH wants to go to Costco for "fine dining" for lunch. Blink It can't be the hotdogs that he likes, just the price.

I have really wanted to get in and scrap the past few days, but have only done cards. I just don't want to get started then have to quit in a few days.

Yesterday's walk turned into 2.5 miles! The most I have gone since surgery is 1/2 mile, so I was a little tired when we got home. But I know it was good for me. To get ready for the races next weekend! I think I told you all that we are going to Jill's and to a race.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1166 Posted : Saturday, April 13, 2013 9:39:00 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Boy we have been having lousy weather since Wed. We had Hurricane winds for the last 2 days, thunder lightning and heavy rain. Couldn't even get on the computer.

Today I am happy to say the sun is shinning...but cold day out
Never did go to the SU Card class on Thursday night the weather was so bad didn't want to take a chance

Well I went to Costco the other day and needed a good pair of dark sunglasses.. so they had Ray Ban they have been around for years nice and dark but boy you can see so clear and good for the eyes. They were expensive but a heck of alot cheaper than buying a pair of glasses.

Everyone telling me I look so much younger without glasses.

Abigail has been keeping me busy she is letting go and trying to walk on her own. So my back was bothering me I am so afraid she will fall. My Dd yells at me and says leave her alone she will be fine! Still makes me nervous

Joy.. glad to hear you are on the mend and feeling better Enjoy your aunt's 80th Birthday Party

Welcome Gail .. join in anytime

hey Sonya you have been Mia how is the house coming along???

Jeannelee. uh that muffin sounds yummy. I keep forgetting to use my Rewards card when i go but I guess it is a good thing otherwise I would be eating muffins all the time

Shelly.. too funny about your grandson it is amazing what they come up with!!
Enjoy your time with him this weekend

Sandra.. that is a shame Troy's pink eye is back ... hope it clears up soon

Sharon how was your crop??

Well of to do some cleaning

Have a great day

1 user thanked lv2scrap02 for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 4/14/2013(UTC)
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1167 Posted : Saturday, April 13, 2013 3:39:33 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

We don't have hurricane wind, but the wind has been NASTY. We went to Costco today, and there were places that visibility was zero with all of the dirt and dust blowing across the road.

I got a new paper cutter today! I have heard good things about a Purple Cow cutter on these boards, and they had them at Costco. DH said get one. So I did. He has used mine so he knows how off it can be. I have had my old Fiskers for probably 12 years or more. With a new blade the cut can be good, but kind of off-kilter.

I may go ahead and find replacement blades for this new one to have on hand.
SandraB. Online
#1168 Posted : Saturday, April 13, 2013 7:18:55 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 240 time(s) in 204 post(s)
Hi everyone;
Got a nice surprise yesterday...the carts I ordered mid-week were at my door already. What service! Then got a call from mom saying she was having pains in her lower abdomen. So after my sis called her doc off we went to the medi-clinic that is in the hospital. Spent an hour or so there, then they decided she should go to emergency, where we spent another 4 hours or so. Sis and I got home around 3:00 a.m. this morning. In the end, today they finally decided she had a couple of hernias. They are operating on her sometime tomorrow. So after spending another 5 hours there today I'm beat. What a way to spend my birthday!

JeanneLee: my birthday is actually today and Troy's is next Sunday (21st). As we will be away at his bowling tournament we are celebrating them both tomorrow. Your muffin sounded yummy!

Joy: glad you got a new paper cutter...I've heard good things about those ones also. My good old Fiskar cutters are still going strong. I also have a Provo-Craft one for crops. Hope your aunt's birthday party went well. Great walk by the way! Nice of your neighbour to do your lawn for you, it will be awhile 'til we are able to do anything with ours.

Nancy: you must have sent some of your lousy weather up here. It had snowed a bit while we were in the hospital last nite but had quit by the time we left. When we got up this a.m. a lovely dump of snow had arrived, probably about 10cm or so. Sorry you missed your SU class, but better to be safe than sorry.

Gail: hello and welcome from Canada. Jump in whenever you like, we always like to have newcomers

Sonya: nice to see you back again.

Shelly: cute story about your GS. My sis's gd calls here wawa, not sure where that came from either. Creative Cards is one of the new carts I just got, glad you like it. Glad your appts went well. Have fun with your GS.

Troy's pink eye is hopefully on the mend. Got a note from the doc. stating he's not contagious and that it's not allergy related. Tomorrow is bowling at 11:00, then off to our visiting so won't be home until later in the evening.
Better run, I think it will be an early nite tonite. Take care everyone.

lv2scrap02 Offline
#1169 Posted : Sunday, April 14, 2013 7:00:32 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDRA
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1170 Posted : Sunday, April 14, 2013 7:03:51 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Wow it has been a long time since we have seen Drama on this MB!! I couldn't believe they finally closed down the thread...

I do agree with some of it..

Sandra.. sorry about your mom hope all goes well for her surgery

Beautiful day here today we are going out East to the Cemetary I missed Easter and felt terrible

Joy have fun with your new cutter. I have so many but I love my Fiskers Rotery cutter usually I just change the blades and the black thingy.

Well I am off have a good day