Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

PHefner Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 23, 2012 5:43:27 AM(UTC)
PHefner

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 5 post(s)
I was trying to cut the title "Animal Kingdom" using the wood font from the Pooh Font Cartridge. My G was hooked up to the Mini. It would cut a couple letters and then the power switch on the mini would blink red and the Gypsy would say "you hit the emergency stop please unload mat and turn Mini off and back on" (something along those lines). NO matter what I did it just wouldn't complete the title. I removed the letters that it did cut from the screen on the G so it would just try and cut what was left. I unplugged everything and turned it (the mini and G) back on. Started title (just the letters I still needed) totally over on a new screen/mat on my G. It's like it went into a panic mode because of all the small cuts it has to make to complete a letter. Wondering if I'm going to have problems with any other detailed cuts or just this one...no matter, it's extremely frustrating!

(Side note: I do have to send the machine back to Cricut on Monday because it has a faulty cartridge slot. It won't recognize any cartridge I put in the slot.)

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Paula