Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

stufie♥ Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2012 4:07:13 AM(UTC)
stufie♥

Groups: Registered

Hello! I have been away from the message boards (and the Cricut scene) for a couple of years now, and am unsure of where to find good deals on carts now! I used to buy them from Oh My Crafts but when I went back to their site last night, I couldn't find any (looks like they're not selling them anymore).

Can anyone give me ideas of where to look for cheaper carts? I looked at the Paper Gourmet but saw the comments about high shipping. I don't mind looking out of Canada, if the price is right. I'm looking specifically for baby themed carts.

Any info would be appreciated! Laugh
NLGirl Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2012 7:31:59 AM(UTC)
NLGirl

Canada

Was thanked: 130 time(s) in 117 post(s)
I've noticed that it's getting harder and harder to find a source in the US with good prices on cartridges and shipping for that matter so I think those days are gone for now. I ordered 90% of my cartridges from cricut machine but had to pay $25 to ship 1-5 carts so I'd wait until I was ordering more than one or two of course.
It seems that there isn't as many vendors selling cartridges as there once was.
If the rumors are correct than Michael's may be getting out of selling also, at least we could buy there when they had a reasonable sale.

I for one am happy to see a Canadian vendor selling Cricut and other scrapbooking supplies and her cartridge prices are more than reasonable. I am waiting for my very first order from her. She has excellent communation and will answer your email enquiries. I ordered three cartridges and some other small items from her. My shipping was right about where I expected ( thought it would be higher actually ) I paid $17.96 for my shipping. I don't feel her shipping is expensive I think it's normal. I do allot of business with the US mostly and Canada so I do know shipping costs. BigGrin BigGrin

Good luck! Hopefully we will hear from others who may be able to make more suggestions for you.

Welcome back to the Cricut scene.
 1 user thanked NLGirl for this useful post.
debmac on 4/19/2012(UTC)
dr.phild3b87270 Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, April 14, 2012 5:36:37 PM(UTC)
dr.phild3b87270

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I would try Memory Miser. They are actually having a garage sale right now and they ship to Canada. http://memorymiser.com
Scrapperdee Offline
#4 Posted : Saturday, April 14, 2012 6:53:45 PM(UTC)
Scrapperdee

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 4075 time(s) in 2336 post(s)
I go with terri at stampsalive if its something I need quickly...otherwise I wait until sales at customcrops and probably somewhere else that I'm forgetting.