Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

86 Pages«<7879808182>»
I_M_BLEST Offline
#2371 Posted : Thursday, June 06, 2013 5:34:59 PM(UTC)
I_M_BLEST

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Laurie, I like all of your layouts! :) I love seeing the digital layouts. On the family one, the circles look neat. Between the two Sadie ones...I like the second one. There is something about the sleeping Sadie on the first layout. Between the flowers and the frame it makes me think of a doggie funeral...sorry...maybe if you added a title about sleeping like on the second layout it would help. It looks you are having fun with it!! :)
Flee57 Offline
#2372 Posted : Thursday, June 06, 2013 5:55:42 PM(UTC)
Flee57

Oh Paula, now that I look at the first layout, the pic of Sadie sleeping looks like there's a halo around her so you're right, it looks like a doggie funeral page. That one is definitely out. I just added a little bling on the 2 flowers on the Family layout. I like the circles on it too.
rm920 Offline
#2373 Posted : Thursday, June 06, 2013 7:07:39 PM(UTC)
rm920

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Laurie, I agree with Paula - I like the second one the best. I like the digital layouts you are making. I have not worked with a digital layout but I do want to give them a try!

Pat, glad you were able to get all the plants in the ground. WTG on getting your PW's all sorted out and/or changed. I really need to do that as well.

Paula, hope you have a great turnout this weekend and gets lots of projects completed in the area. I think that is such a great idea.

Lizzy, I am so glad you were finally able to get Terminix moving! I think it is horrible how you have been treated. Your projects are getting near completion. You won't know what to do with yourself. There are so many things going on in your life now. Just hang in there! Soon it will all be done and you can really enjoy your free time. How is the house search coming along?

Work is still very hectic. We had one girl quit and they are not going to replace her so the rest of us divided her work among ourselves. I am finally getting a good grip on how things work there. I know the contract work side very well, but really had to learn about retail sales.

Nothing else exciting here. Oh - our little town won "The Best Water in the World" contest. We have won several other contests but this was the biggest so far! And I do have to agree - our tap water does taste great. I really hate having to drink water elsewhere! I usually take my own bottled tap water with me!

I will probably have to pass on the get together this year. I do not have any vacation time this year so time off will be difficult. I really hate to not be able to join our get together as I really have enjoyed them. There is nothing better than friends getting together to enjoy each others company!
Flee57 Offline
#2374 Posted : Thursday, June 06, 2013 8:05:26 PM(UTC)
Flee57

Oh, now I can't decide. I've knocked out the first one so it's between 2 and 3. I love the one with Sadie. It is so pretty with the flowers. But the family one is different and colorful. Just need to figure out which one would be best being judged. there are a lot already in the gallery on the site and they have a lot of color. So far all but 1 or 2 have only one photo in it. I might just have to do an eenie meenie miny mo. LOL

Rhonda, that's awesome that you have the best water! Is Emporia a small town or a large city? I think of it (I think because of it's name?) that it's a small town but then when they show bad weather on Weather Channel, I always see Emporia on their maps.

Later!
rm920 Offline
#2375 Posted : Friday, June 07, 2013 4:33:54 AM(UTC)
rm920

Laurie, Emporia is a small city - approx 26,000 population. We do not have much in the way of shopping here, that is why we have to go to Wichita, Topeka or Kansas City to have much of a choice. But most of the time I do really like my little town.

Good luck on the digital scrapping contest!
imnchghere Offline
#2376 Posted : Friday, June 07, 2013 6:11:51 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 77 post(s)
good morning... it has not stopped raining here since yesterday afternoon. Little breaks mpw and then, but very short lived. Some times it is very light rain and then a heavy downpour. It will be like this until Andrea moves on up the coast.

Laurie, I was going to comment on the LOs last night, but was working on other things and before I knew it it was after midnight.
I agree with most of what has already been said. I like the one with the title beauty sleep. I keep trying to visualize all of them without the pictures. I can see that one being used for maybe some wedding pages. But then if those flowers were fall colors it could be pics of kids playing in a pile of leaves, or if they were ivy or poinsettia, it could be a holiday layout.
So my point is that, the layout has a LOT of inspiration for using other elements. I look at other people's layouts more as *page maps* to get me moving.
But for judging, I agree it is between Beauty Sleep and Family.
One thing that keeps coming to my mind though, is that there are no journal blocks.

Rhonda, glad to hear things are working themselves out at work. Learning something new is always a challenge, especially as we get older.
Paula, I hope the weekend goes well for your group's projects.

Well, I need to post this before I get timed out on here. I then need to tackle my pile of research notes. I promised Jim they would be sorted by family groups before he got home. He is big right now on me getting the bits of info into my tree if isn't there and MORE important working on he sourcing.
What is everyone else up to this weekend?

Flee57 Offline
#2377 Posted : Friday, June 07, 2013 6:45:54 AM(UTC)
Flee57

Good morning Friends!

Rhonda, your city is gargantuan compared to mine LOL We have less than 3,000 here. For the most part, I love my little town but I am a city girl at heart! I would like smack dab in the middle of downtown Chicago if I could! last night I pulled out a scrapbook and the first page was a pic of downtown Rising Sun and it is titled My Town. It's a pretty little town. i will miss going down and sitting by the river for sure.

i still haven't decided on the layout yet.

It's supposed to be stomy today. We haven't had a good thunderstorm in a while and because I have nowhere to go, I hope we get one today.

Tomorrow I am going to

https://www.facebook.com.../134812993240947?fref=ts

Their gardens look gorgeous. we are going for dessert

So does anyone have any great weekend plans? I was going to take Sadie for grooming on Sunday but they are booked so it will have to wait til Monday. i think with her hair short, she smells better and she'll be easier to keep clean. Things stick to her fur outside...especially that bushy tail. I'm going to have them shave her tail too. they usually keep it long.

TGIF my Friends!

Later!
Nancycs Offline
#2378 Posted : Friday, June 07, 2013 6:47:27 AM(UTC)
Nancycs

Good morning!

I just want to say Hi to everyone.

It has been busy here with the end of school and now the school agers are here everyday!

Have a great day everyone!
Flee57 Offline
#2379 Posted : Friday, June 07, 2013 7:03:41 AM(UTC)
Flee57

Pat, I just really looked at both layouts and I totally agree with you! I look at layouts for inspiration. Not necessarily to copy it but to be inspired by it and see my own paper, embellies, colors. The Family layout is just a regular layout. I still really like it but I think I've made my decision. Thank you all for your input! Love you guys!

Later!
Flee57 Offline
#2380 Posted : Saturday, June 08, 2013 5:54:29 AM(UTC)
Flee57

Happy Saturday morning to you all!

My plans have changed for today. No winery. We are going to try for next Saturday or maybe go during the week.

I entered my layout. The comments so far have been really good. There are a few that are better than mine but a lot of them are 1 pic only and "bare" in my opinion. there's one in particular that I just love and I know she'll be going on to round 2.

Had 2 people pick up brochures from the sign yesterday. Hope they want to see the house. Planning on the Open House for the 30th.

Have a great Sat!

Later!
I_M_BLEST Offline
#2381 Posted : Saturday, June 08, 2013 6:57:46 AM(UTC)
I_M_BLEST

Good morning, it's a beautiful day here.

Thought we were going to run to Xenia Ohio today. Katie is driving from NC and got stranded there early this morning. Her dad didn't want her driving for just that reason. Her car is her grandma's old one that her brother drove for years first. ugh!! She found a place that would rent her a car. Didn't think that would happen since she is just 20. So...now we are back to the ..make grad cards, go to grad parties, and pick up the meat for tomorrows cooking...plan. whew!!

Laurie, can other people view the pages that are submitted?

Nancy, glad you popped in. I wondered if you would have more summer kids.
Flee57 Offline
#2382 Posted : Saturday, June 08, 2013 7:51:17 AM(UTC)
Flee57

Paula, here's the link to the gallery that they are all in. I think you have to be a member but that is free. If you ever wanted to try digi scrapping, this is a great place to find page kits. Every Tues, they have kits for $2. Very cool site.

http://www.godigitalscra...showgallery.php?cat=1336

Try it. You might be able to see the entries but just not comment unless you are a member.

Glad Katie was able to rent a car and you didn't have to make the trip. How will she get back to NC?
I_M_BLEST Offline
#2383 Posted : Saturday, June 08, 2013 8:09:26 AM(UTC)
I_M_BLEST

I will check that site out.

She was coming home to lifeguard at a camp about 40 minutes from here for the summer. I thought they were nuts to try and drive the car to NC last fall but you have to know her dad to understand that....enough said.
I_M_BLEST Offline
#2384 Posted : Saturday, June 08, 2013 8:31:41 AM(UTC)
I_M_BLEST

So Laurie...I went there and now I get a free welcome kit. I wish you were here to show me how to work with it. :(
I_M_BLEST Offline
#2385 Posted : Saturday, June 08, 2013 8:48:05 AM(UTC)
I_M_BLEST

Oh Laurie, looking at those layouts was fun. The only one that I think competes with yours is the one with the blended picture, I really like that effect. I think her layout tells a story about the adventure that little boy brings to life. I agree with what you said about some of them being really plain with just one pic.
Flee57 Offline
#2386 Posted : Saturday, June 08, 2013 4:25:40 PM(UTC)
Flee57

Paula, what kind of photo editing software do you have? I think you can download a free trial of Photoshop Elements from the Adobe website. I can walk you through PSE. Have you unzipped the file yet?

I agree. I like that layout. I also love the one of the dog in front of a garden. she made it like the garden was in front of him. Loved that one.
I_M_BLEST Offline
#2387 Posted : Saturday, June 08, 2013 5:57:29 PM(UTC)
I_M_BLEST

Laurie, the questions you asked me are like me trying to read Greek. How do I check what photo software I have?
Also, I am guessing the zipper question has something to do with the facts that the new kit I downloaded looks like some type of code???
This may explain why I have never tried scrapping this way...

WHERE IS EVERYONE????
I_M_BLEST Offline
#2388 Posted : Saturday, June 08, 2013 5:59:41 PM(UTC)
I_M_BLEST

Or should I say everyone else??

Oh, Katie made it home safe and sound. Hurray!! Love
Flee57 Offline
#2389 Posted : Saturday, June 08, 2013 7:10:29 PM(UTC)
Flee57

Paula, glad Katie made it home safe.

Do you use windows 7? the file that you downloaded should have a zipper on it (cute LOL). A zipped file is a compressed file. There's tons of things in that 1 file that are compressed for easy download.

I can walk you through it. I use Photoshop Elements 10. There are some programs that you can download. Let me check on some of them for you

everyone has more interesting lives than you and me LOL
I_M_BLEST Offline
#2390 Posted : Saturday, June 08, 2013 9:06:09 PM(UTC)
I_M_BLEST

Laurie, I think we have windows 7. DH tried to unzip the file but our anti-virus won't let him. Will have to check it out another time. (hockey is in double overtime)

Tomorrow is our Do Something day. That will take up the first half of the day and then we will go to my sister's for dinner. Her son, his GF and her mom will be there too.
Then I believe Katie's BF will stay with us while she goes to the camp she will be working this summer. He drove back with her and they will fly back Thur. for graduation and then she flies back next week to work. That way she could get her car back here for the summer (well that was the plan, now it is in Ohio somewhere) and she used up a free flight she had left from her Africa trip.
Flee57 Offline
#2391 Posted : Saturday, June 08, 2013 10:33:50 PM(UTC)
Flee57

Paula, enjoy your Do Something Day tomorrow! Are you guys Black Hawks fans?

Once you figure out how to unzip the file, go to Adobe and download a trial of PhotoShop Elements 11. If you have that I could walk you through your first page, step by step if you want to. You'll love digi scrapping!

today was a good day but such a long day! I was up early but I am so wide awake now. I think I'll go play with some digital paper.

Have you guys seen tutorials on the toilet paper roll mini albums? they are really cute. Jut put in toilet paper roll mini album in you tube. there's lots of them.

tomorrow, unless someone shows up here with a better idea, I'm just staying home and doing nothing except make a list for next week.

Hope you all are having a great weekend so far.

Too quiet here!

Later!
imnchghere Offline
#2392 Posted : Sunday, June 09, 2013 6:25:50 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

good morning.. It has been a very busy weekend here. I have a lot of catching up to do today. I need to make plans to get to CA. Nothing urgent regarding my Mom, but this whole situation is taking a toll on my sister. The trip isn't going to work like I had hoped, but I will deal with it. The whole situation is getting stressful for all parties.

So that said, I have to take care of flights today. I also need to get the society newsletter in the mail. I got it printed yesterday and just need to stuff the envelopes and take them to the PO tomorrow. I also have a few other admin type things to take care of. Jim & I were going to take a walk around the lake, but are now thinking we won't. It is just not convenient. Which is a shame since it a nice walk to take. I think we both have too much on our minds.

Laurie, you are having a lot of fun with the digi scrapping. I like the LO you did of Rising Sun. I can NOT take on another craft. I know it doesn't take up any space, but it is the time that I don't have. It has worked out for you though, while your stuff is all packed up.

Paula, I hope everything goes well for the projects today. Is it going to be good weather?

Well, I need to get off the computer and get busy. I will check back later when I get a handle on the day.
rm920 Offline
#2393 Posted : Sunday, June 09, 2013 6:43:09 AM(UTC)
rm920

Good morning all..

Paula, sure hope the weather is perfect for you Do Something Day! I really think that is an awesome project. Glad Katie was able to make it home safely. Will someone have to go back after the disabled car?

Pat, hope you can make a good travel plan today. I am glad you are going ahead and making this trip. Sounds like it will be a good thing for all involved. Hope you can get the society newsletter taken care of quickly and maybe you and Jim can still take that walk. It may help with everything that is on both of your minds. Wish we were closer, then I could join in on the walk! Glad you were able to enjoy DGK's ball games yesterday.

Laurie, I love seeing your digital creations. I really want to learn how to do that but have other projects that I need to get done first. I didn't realize your city is so small. Are you near any larger communities?

Lizzy, I saw on FB that your house projects are winding down. This has been such a big project! But I know it will be fantastic when it is all done. Will you be putting it on the market right away? Did you take any before pictures so you can do a Before and After layout? Enjoy your new camera!

Carrie, what have you been up to? How is Dakota's training coming along?

I spent Friday evening and yesterday taking care of little things and errands. Seems like a lot of things coming to a point at once. So today is a free day. I want to spend most of it on layouts again. There are so many things I want to do I may have to set a schedule of when to work on what!

It is a beautiful morning here. We had some rain late last night and everything looks so fresh this morning. I think I may start the day with a walk myself. Wish someone was closer so we could enjoy a walk together!

Have a productive day!
Flee57 Offline
#2394 Posted : Sunday, June 09, 2013 8:44:11 AM(UTC)
Flee57

Good morning Friends! it is still morning, right?

Pat, hope you find some good travel deals. I'm sure your Mom and Sister will be glad to have you there. How long will you be staying?

Rhonda, whenever you're ready to learn digi scrapping, just let me know. Ihope you get to play alot with your layouts today. Yes, I actually live in the smallest county in IN too. The next 2 towns might be a bit bigger. The closest big city is Cinci and Florence, KY which are both about 40 minutes away. The closest "bigger" town would probably be Madison, IN.

Paula, have fun preparing food today. I hope the whole event is successful!

Lizzy, a new camera! WooHoo! What kind is it? I'm so glad things are winding down, not only with your house but also your retirement. I have had the pleasure of visiting you in CA and I have always loved your house. I would love to see after pics...especially your kitchen! I love your neighborhood too. I think your house will sell pretty quick too. The sooner, the better. if you do end up in Carey, you're within driving distance. Funny, I checked the driving distance from both RS and Orlando and there's only 2 minutes difference between the 2.

Nancy and Carrie, I hope you're both enjoying your weekend. We are having a glorious day here so far!

Well, I did another digi layout today. A friend from Citi posted 2 pics yesterday. One of her 2 oldest sons sitting on a statue of a horse in Gatlinburg in 1991 and the other of her 2 grandaughters (Her oldest son's) just this year on the same horse. I just had to do a layout for her!

My do nothing day is coming along nicely. I'm going to jump in the shower and then maybe do a little pinteresting

Later!
lizzyea Offline
#2395 Posted : Sunday, June 09, 2013 11:22:01 PM(UTC)
lizzyea

Hi dear friends,

I have had a very busy weekend. On Saturday, my housekeeper came over and we cleaned the house...at least parts of it. We super-cleaned the bathrooms. She worked like crazy in our toilet, tub, and shower areas while I did the vanity and sinks, then moved into the girls' bathroom. Then, while she did all the mirrored closet doors and windows, I did the downstairs bathroom. She apologized for not doing much - which was a huge lie - since she worked the entire day! It was just that what she did was so dirty, it took all that time! LOL

Frank is working on the kitchen and then he will finish up all the small things: bits and pieces of things that need to still be done: knobs on the cupboards and drawers throughout the house, touch-ups, towel bars and toilet roll holders, etc. Terry and I still have some things to pack. Our housekeeper is going to take our living room sofa and easy chair which will open up some space in one of our sheds so we hope to move some things from the garage into that shed. She wasn't sure how to get the sofa to her and I told her not to worry about that since I could bring it to her in the truck! It's a really nice sofa and chair...but we won't use it since we do not plan to have a living room AND a family room and we like the one in our family room more.

My main task here at the house is to pack all the stuff that is in the dining room: wall pictures and breakables. It will probably take me one full evening...but first I desperately need a very large roll of bubble wrap which I should have ordered from Amazon, but haven't so far. I should do that tomorrow!

My new camera is a Canon Rebel T3 EOS 1100D. It looks fabulous so far and I'm so eager to use it, I can hardly wait! I plan to take photos of my students with their mission projects first!!

Laurie, how long is the drive from Orlando to Cary? Just wondering.....

I need to do a TO DO list so I can focus on things. I have so much whirling around in my head right now, no wonder I have had a headache today. So here goes and then I'm going to sign off and go to bed.

--finish up retirement paperwork
--order bubble wrap
--check paint color and call exterior painting company
--write thank you notes
--finish getting ready for Open House
--pick up writing books from Staples
--report cards
--decide on final awards
--birthday presents
--plan lessons for Wednesday through rest of week

Rhonda, I plan to go to Emporia sometime? We should go to your house sometime for our get-together? Would it stress you out if we went there?

Well, friends, I need to hit the hay. I'm getting tired and tomorrow, I have to hang up lots of student work. G'bye and g'night.

QtnSasyCarrie Offline
#2396 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2013 3:05:12 PM(UTC)
QtnSasyCarrie

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Hello, Thought I would check in although I haven't read anything. I have so many irons in the fire that I don't know which end is up.

We moved Chris out of his room and into the basement bedroom. It is cooler down there for Dakota and has a door directly outside for potty trips. On Friday and Saturday we painted his old room. Then moved the twin beds from the Guest room in there as well as a desk for Jon to use to study on. Then we emptied the Guest room yesterday and painted it today. Have to touch that up tomorrow after golf. Then will be moving the furniture from the basement bedroom up into that room. Tomorrow or Wednesday I will go buy bedding for it and have photos framed that we bought Saturday night at the art fair.

Later this week I am going to have the boys switch the furniture in the great room with that in the basement too. I have company arriving this weekend so I need to get it all done. But so far I am loving all the changes.

Dakota is still a little pistol and causing trouble every chance she gets. Most of the time it is funny. She does get in the way of all the work going on as we have to check on her often and sometimes clean up her mess. Today she got in the tub in the Guest room and tore apart one of those fluffy skin scrubber things. Ugh!

Hope everyone is doing well and hopefully I'll have time to catch up soon.
Flee57 Offline
#2397 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2013 5:24:46 PM(UTC)
Flee57

Good evening Friends!

Lizzy, you makin' me tired LOL

Orlando to Carey 9hrs 19 min
Rising Sun to Carey 9hrs 21 min

Weird, huh? I'm so happy that you are almost done with the house!

Carrie, sounds like your working in the house like Lizzy and me.

That's all. Watching The Voice

Later!
rm920 Offline
#2398 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2013 7:01:22 PM(UTC)
rm920

Hello all...

Lizzy, you make me tired just reading all that is still going on! But you just have to think about how nice it will be when it is all done! That was so great that your housekeeper could stay there all day Saturday to help clean. Enjoy your new camera! Such a great gift from Terry. I would love to have everyone come here on one of our get togethers. I don't have the great crafting area Paula does but I know we could work things out.

Carrie, you are busy as well! Hope this new arrangement works out for Dakota!

Laurie, have you had any more interest in your house?

Pat, did you make your travel plans? I think you just need to go. I saw on FB were you were able to take a walk around the lake. It looked beautiful!

Paula, how did the Do Something Day turn out? It looked like the food prep group were doing a great job!

I did get to spend most of the day scrapping again! I have all the layouts completed that I had sorted pics for. Now I need to go through and organize more pics for more layouts.

Looks like summer is finally here. We will actually have temps in the mid 90's tomorrow. Looks like I may have to finally turn the AC on Sad
I_M_BLEST Offline
#2399 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2013 9:25:35 PM(UTC)
I_M_BLEST

Rhonda, (and someone else asked too) the Do Something day went really well. I am going to try to post the link to the article that was on the front page of our paper.

http://www.heraldpalladi...0-a9d3-50f01698871c.html

I hope it works.

I really did have a super team. Two of the people have cooked a lot in the kitchen so they were a huge help when people needed things. We finished up the cooking by one and then some of us went to the Emergency Shelter and dropped the food off. I was home by 2. Greg was happy with what his group got done. They painted about half of the light poles in Stevensville. They did accomplish their goal. He really wanted to be able to do them all but knew it wasn't doable in that amount of time. I think they did around 60.

Rhonda, good job on doing some layouts. I bet that feels good!! :)
You wouldn't think my craft area was so great if you could see it right now. It looks like a tornado when through. I know I checked out getting to your place at one time but I don't remember what the details were. (I do remember you are farther away than I thought) I think I even checked out train travel but that was really long. I am going to look again. What airport did you say we should look at?

Carrie, I am glad you checked in...I was wondering about you. It sounds like your plan to change the rooms around will work out well. Nothing like some company to motivate the process!! Keep it up and you will beat me for the title of most furniture moved! :) Makes sense to put Chris and the pup downstairs, I can see how that would be easier for early morning/late night trips out. Are you using an electric fence?

Lizzy, I am glad that your house projects are just about wrapping up. You have done so much in such a small amount of time.
Oh, and the ride to Cary from here is about 13 hours without stops. :(

Laurie, I do think the guys follow the Blackhawks, I never really know, I know DS liked the Penguins at one time. I just cheer for whoever has the puck/ball/or whatever it is that is going towards a point. hehe I want everyone to do well.
I do want to talk to you about the digi scrapping but not yet. Things are still nutty around here.

Today I did my Mon. house and then went to do a Whirlpool study. Love those...about two hours of my time and I get $50. Like that!
Katie's guy friend is staying here until they leave Thur. morning. She will come back from camp Wed. night. Her brother and his GF are in town between school and summer jobs. They go north to Interlocken Music camp Wed. to work for the summer.
Tomorrow is monster house (with a helper). I was supposed to scrap after that with my nephews GF while he gets in all his appointments while he is in town. (dentist, dr. ect) But she didn't bring her stuff. So I don't know what is up for then.
Wed. I TC out of town with the SW girls. We are going to a Leo Camp. It is a special needs camp that the Lions have. We thought it was tomorrow and found out today it is Wed.
Thur. is my regular Thur. house and then Fri. we go to the cottage for a week. Whew!!

Pat, how did you do on trying to check things off your long list of things you wanted to get done on the weekend?
We did have perfect weather Sunday. It was around 70 with cloud cover so even the people outside didn't roast.

OK, I am sure I have more to ramble on about but it is late and I already have a book so I think I will quit.

Sorry if your eyes are starting to glaze over....Blushing
imnchghere Offline
#2400 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2013 6:57:30 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

good morning. I can't seem to get caught up these days. I read and re-read all the posts here.

Our weather is grating on my last nerve. It poured yesterday about every 20 minutes. We ended up turning on the AC before dinner, as it had gotten horribly muggy inside. Today it is gorgeous and I have opened it back up. Nice fresh breeze blowing through. Jim & I were able to walk in between the storms before dinner. We go around the block (which is actually 2) twice which then keeps us close to the house in case it starts thundering/raining, which it did. I love the lake walk, but we have to drive to it first. Better to do on the weekends.
I do have travel plans for CA. I will leave the 20th. I am disappointed that I won't be able to do some of the things I had hoped to while there, but it can't be helped. I know my sister is frustrated for me as well, but it is out of her control also. Trying to be understanding of my Mom, but it is hard sometimes.
OK.... enough of my woes.

Lizzy, things are coming together for you and that is good. I know you are going to enjoy your new camera.
Wish I was closer, as I have probably the equivalent of a big roll of bubble wrap. Oh and speaking of closer.. Cary is only 5 hrs from me. Have family & friends there.
Rhonda, I am so envious of your layouts. I think I am going to break down and sign up for a 3 day crop in August. There is also one in July, but not sure I can do that one. I have quite a few ready to work on, so I could probably be productive.
Paula, I am glad Sunday saw lots of things accomplished for the group. It does seem like you have a very busy week. At least you will be able to relax next week at the cottage.
Carrie, the moving of rooms sounds like it is working out well. I think I am going to try for a long weekend in OH when I get back from CA. I need to visit my uncle/aunt in Cleveland before his Alzheimers progresses too far. I might be able to detour through Columbus if I plan it right.
Laurie, I saw on FB the gift lo's you did for friends. Very nice.

Well, like Paula, I almost have a book, so will post and go feed the fish. If there are no gnats in my face, I think I will take a walk.

Edited by user Tuesday, June 11, 2013 6:59:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified