Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

littlemisstexas448e24fc1 Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 14, 2012 7:59:14 AM(UTC)
littlemisstexas448e24fc1

Groups: Registered

I am new to this whole Cricut thing. I just purchased my V1 Cricut Personal Cutter online. I was also looking into cartridges. What all do the cartridges contain? Is it ink? Is it a cutting tool? Paper? I just don't want to buy things that I cannot use on this machine. Also what machine wouldyou recommend if you wanted to print inked images?
sewnmachine Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 14, 2012 6:00:41 PM(UTC)
sewnmachine

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 334 time(s) in 220 post(s)
The cartridges contain images. And most cartridges are "themed". You can tell from the title of the cartridge what kinds of images are on them. Go to the shopping tab at the top of the page. It will take you to a page where you can browse all the cartridges. If you are new and probably don't have many cartridges you're gonna have sticker shock.

The biggest bang for your buck would be to go to ebay and look for "The Ultimate Creative Sampler" cartridge. It comes with 6 overlays! Packed with useful designs or CTMH Art Philosophy. I bought both of these cartridges and they have a little bit of anything you could ever want.

You can also buy marker pens to place where your cutting blade is and then you can let your Cricut "draw" the images also.

But at least check out the cartridge images on the main shopping page here. You're sure to find something you want.

Have fun!