Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

dcapper Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, November 07, 2011 10:31:06 PM(UTC)
dcapper

Groups: Registered

I have a stupid question nost likely. What is CCR. I have looked at a lot of the post and It seems like a place to make things and limk them to your personal E1, E2 or I. Can someone explain this to me. I did not get in on the begining and now I am truly lost. I have had my E1 for several years and have just done a few things on it. I also have a DS that I have never used and a gyspy that I just got the begining of summer and have not used yet. Any help would be greatly apreciated. Where do I start?????And should I get into this CCR will it help? Thanks Darla
Narelle Online
#2 Posted : Monday, November 07, 2011 11:47:45 PM(UTC)
Narelle

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7571 time(s) in 3534 post(s)
Originally Posted by: dcapper Go to Quoted Post
I have a stupid question nost likely. What is CCR. I have looked at a lot of the post and It seems like a place to make things and limk them to your personal E1, E2 or I. Can someone explain this to me. I did not get in on the begining and now I am truly lost. I have had my E1 for several years and have just done a few things on it. I also have a DS that I have never used and a gyspy that I just got the begining of summer and have not used yet. Any help would be greatly apreciated. Where do I start?????And should I get into this CCR will it help? Thanks Darla

Hi Darla,

Not a stupid question at all! BigGrin

CCR is short for a program called Cricut Craft Room. It's a free computer design program you can download from cricut.com. With CCR you can view all the Cricut cartridges, create designs, then by attaching your cricut to your computer you can cut out the design (so long as you own the cartridges you used in the design).

You need to be connected to the internet to use CCR.

Here's the link to where you can download the program: http://craftroom.cricut.com/betaprogram/
You have two options. You can take the program for a test drive by clicking on the button on the left. With that option you can design but you won't be able to cut your design out.

The other option is to download so CCR files to your computer. You'll then have full access to the program including the cutting feature.

It really makes you get more out of your carts because you can weld, rotate, skew, copy, resize and lots more!

Take a look at the post at the top of this forum titled "Cricut Craft Room Beta Updates". It contains lots of info and tutorials on how to use the program.

Another m/b member and I have a CCR blog with tutorials too as do several other m/b members.
Here's the link to mine: http://cricutcraftroomblog.blogspot.com/

Edited by user Monday, November 07, 2011 11:48:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified