Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

cceubanks07047832 Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 22, 2013 2:25:40 PM(UTC)
cceubanks07047832

Groups: Registered

So I hooked my Expressions 2 up to my computer to do the latest sync. When it said it was done I closed the window and now my Cricut doesn't power up all the way. It gets stuck on the welcome cricut window. Ive tried turning it off and back on...also I have tried reconnecting to computer and starting the sync again but my computer doesn't even see the cricut and thats its on and plugged in. Any suggestions????

Frustrated New User!!!

Carrie
CricutGena Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 22, 2013 7:05:43 PM(UTC)
CricutGena

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member, Circle Moderator, Cricut Community Moderator

Was thanked: 941 time(s) in 294 post(s)
Hello Carrie, it sounds like the update did not complete. Please call customer service foe assistance. The number is 877-7cricut.

-Cricut Gena
kristencole2160cc8ed9a Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, August 22, 2013 8:18:30 PM(UTC)
kristencole2160cc8ed9a

I too am experiencing issues with my Expression 2 and craft room. I recently upgraded from the regular Expression that had no trouble with the Craft room and now every time I log in, my machine will not complete the task I ask it to do. The craft room does not recognize that my machine is hooked up, then when it does, after one slow successful cut, after I reload, the system sits on "Checking Mat Status". I have to log out and restart. This has been going on for 2 days and Im frustrated. I love my machine and IM trying to get ready for a baby shower in 2 weeks. Please tell me there is something to be done. I have loaded all my cartridges to the craft room and really enjoy using it, but Im slowly regretting my switch.

Please help!

Kristen Cole
apatrosh9aa6fa18 Offline
#4 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2013 6:49:55 PM(UTC)
apatrosh9aa6fa18

I'm having the same issue with my E2 and Craft room. When I use Craft room my images aren't cutting correctly, it's not recognizing that my computer is plugged in and it's just one big mess. My Cricut even cut through it's OWN PLASTIC the other day! Ugh.Mad Mad Mad
bbomb.182ca1352d Offline
#5 Posted : Saturday, January 04, 2014 2:03:54 PM(UTC)
bbomb.182ca1352d

I'm having the exact same problem as you all. I'm trying to make some cards for family. I was told by the lady I talked to from the live help that I should download the cricut sync and then it will connect properly and now it doesn't connect at all! SO FRUSTRATED!!!
tarexing481b0a4a Offline
#6 Posted : Sunday, January 05, 2014 6:18:51 PM(UTC)
tarexing481b0a4a

Im experiencing the exact same problem as you all. Have spent hours today trying to figure out how to print from the craft room! It keeps telling me that it is "checking the mat status". I am downloading the sync right now. I am praying this is a fix but it looks like a couple of you have gotten stuck after downloading the sync to you computer
samjnoon2866333e Offline
#7 Posted : Tuesday, January 07, 2014 5:51:58 AM(UTC)
samjnoon2866333e

Can anyone help as I'm having nothing but trouble. First the logo screen froze and so I was told to perform a format and restore. However, the sync doesn't seem to want to work passed stage 5, sending file 1 of 2. I have removed all anti-virus from the computer as instructed but still this does not fix the problem.

Mellow