Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

11 Pages«<56789>»
scrappinchic Offline
#181 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2013 4:47:32 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Marjorie I can't wait to see what you have created! I hope to get what else I need to get started today! I wont be able to do much since all your goodies aren't here! I need to place another order soon! Think I am order the last three things from ebay!

That little lady seem super special! I love listen to old stories! She is blessed to have special friends like you!

Have a great day!
Heart2hand Offline
#182 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2013 4:57:58 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Was thanked: 544 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Hey Gail...hope your day is good...starting on the IDEA I had....hope you like the baggies...lol.

HUGs
rhonda
HopeJones1 Offline
#183 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2013 7:01:02 AM(UTC)
HopeJones1

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 55 post(s)
Hi all my Easter peeps! Big wave especially to Weagz! Glad to hear your son's birthday was a success! Hopefully, you have gotten some rest too! Well, I got a BIG package Frantic Stamper with lots of goodies just for you!!BigGrin I have two more days to shop for but those I can get locally. I am all about supporting local and online crafty stores!!Wink Basket ideas-hmmmmm-just beginning to work on that.Sneaky I like Rhonda's idea on maybe adding some little baggies.....

This weekend it was just DH, myself and DD. Other DD went on a Mid-High Mystery tour with our church. They left Friday and had no clue where they were going until they got to their destination very late Friday night! Parents just found out right before they left! She comes home today but from her text she had a great time!!Smile We had game night with my inlaws-we all love to play 42. Cousin sleepover with our DD. Saturday date day with DH-saw the movie a Good Day to Die Hard. DH and kids are still off today but not me.Sad

Just wanted to say hello and wish all of you a great week!!!!ThumpUp
DeniceB. Offline
#184 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2013 12:10:41 PM(UTC)
DeniceB.

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 43 post(s)
It sounds like everyone had a busy and fun weekend!

Hey there partner Scrappin_RN, how fun to have out-of-town guests, I hope you had a nice visit!

scrappinchic Offline
#185 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2013 5:20:01 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Marjorie I went shopping today and I found lots of goodies for the inside of your basket. I still didn't find anything I liked for the basket but plan to look again tomorrow! I didn't make it to the all the stores I had hopedGlare ! I will defiantely find something tomorrowBigGrin . I should receive our order on wednesday or thursday! Oozak is pretty quick to ship! I will have everything else ordered and on the way by the weekendWink !

Hey Hope! Sending you an emailSmile !
MarjorieLindley Offline
#186 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:28:16 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 47 post(s)
YAY. We are having a might nice and MEAN blizzard. I started to venture out today and didn;t know where I was on the road got scared and went back home. Been home ever since. Everything is closed as of noon and they pulled the plows off of the road. So off to make baked chicken and Baked potatoes. Been in crafty heaven today. I got a day off to craft. And to top it all off They finally called off MTU at noon today so I only have to claim 4 hours vacation instead of 8 YAYAYAYAYAY. So dang excited. First time they closed MTU in years. Many Many years.. First time for this current president. WHEW. glad. YAY. Okay back to crafting. Oh yeah and Joe came home too he got called off the roads. He is a saleman so no selling today (ahem sells beer MMMMM) lol.
scrappinchic Offline
#187 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2013 6:14:30 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Hey Y'all! Where is everybody?

Howdy partner! Did some more shopping for you yesterday! Didn't get the basket goodies yet. DH got off work early so I came home to spend time with himGlare ! I hope to go back to town today! Enjoy your day off!
craftymomof2 Offline
#188 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2013 8:05:04 AM(UTC)
craftymomof2

Was thanked: 86 time(s) in 84 post(s)
Waves to Cheryl!! I sent you a pm.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Hugs, LanaBigGrin
DeniceB. Offline
#189 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2013 9:52:23 AM(UTC)
DeniceB.

Hello, hello, hello!!!

Howdy Cammi!

A busy day today, wish I had time to chat, craft, and/or shop...at least I can think about all three while going about my day.
HopeJones1 Offline
#190 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2013 12:35:10 PM(UTC)
HopeJones1

Good afternoon everyone!

Just wanted to say hello to Weagz! and all my fellow crafters!BigGrin Had a little crafty time this weekend and that was fun.

Majorie-hope you are staying warm and cozy...and of course getting your craft on!LOL

Jess-How sweet of you to spend time with DH.Love Wink

DeniceB-you sound like me...think about all those things while doing other things...Laugh

Hope all have a great afternoon!ThumpUp
GailLew Offline
#191 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2013 4:52:29 PM(UTC)
GailLew

Was thanked: 119 time(s) in 90 post(s)
Shout out to everyone! I used my 50% Michaels coupon to get one of Rhonda's wishes.. and almost have everything together, just going to work on the the "Easter" bag..

For the weather, it was 55 degrees, that's Artic weather here in San Diego!Laugh Cool
scrappinchic Offline
#192 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2013 4:46:30 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning y'all!

Marjorie I hope you got lots of crafting on! I'll send you an email after I get these munckins on the bus!

Hey Hope! What can I sayWink ! He's alright sometimesLOL I will email you later too!

Have a fabulous day!
weagz Offline
#193 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2013 6:52:43 AM(UTC)
weagz

Was thanked: 55 time(s) in 53 post(s)
Hello ladies! And a big shout out to my partner, Hope!

I am hoping to go out tomorrow to get the things I need to make the basket I have envisioned in my head. I hope it turns out as fantastic as I see it! Smile

I have all of the goodies, except for one thing. I have it on back order, but I am worried that it may not arrive in time - but I do have an idea for another item just in case!

Hope everyone has a great day and gets creative!
scrappinchic Offline
#194 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2013 6:59:22 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

I have decided to start a FB swap/challenge/crafy group! Its so much easier to post and share pictures! If your interested in joining us there send me a pm!

Big waves to my partner! I hope our order arrives todayBigGrin ! Im heading to town here in a few to get your Easter basket stuff before DH gets home!

MarjorieLindley Offline
#195 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2013 1:51:19 PM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

WAAAHOOO I am out I am out I am out. I am at work today. I got house bound. WHEW. We got over 30 inches of snow. GEESH! enough already. I got some crafting done and decided to do a class on a flip book posted on my blog (I made one for my son for xmas and ever since been bugged to teach how I did it) YUP I am going to teach a class my very first one and I chose April 13th as the 13th is the best number in the whole world. GOod luck in my family WHEW. So of course this should be a great year for me and my son Fingers crossed hopefully.

Anyways got the last item I needed to finish my easter basket. TEEE HEEE and tomorrow I should have the last of the ordered goodies. AND I am going shopping this saturday. Joe is taking me shopping. Its an all day event as we have to travel to do this. WHOO HOOO and their is a michaels. There will be extras pouring out. One for you two for me. LOL. Oh well. Best find me some coupons on line to print. See ya all. I AM OUT of the house. NEver thought you would think a person would be this happy to be at work hey. I work in an awesome dept so Its great to be with all these people. YAY>
Heart2hand Offline
#196 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2013 5:55:08 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Gail....rec'vd another box of things for you....getting quiet the pile of goodies....I do hope you are having a great weekend....THANKS for the PM...Sent one back.

HUgs
rhonda
Scrappin_RN Offline
#197 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2013 8:11:07 AM(UTC)
Scrappin_RN

Was thanked: 95 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Good morning gals! I am here - recovering from my company and then the cold I got from our weather in the 60's one day and in the 20's and snowing the next Blushing - took yesterday off though to clean and disinfect and today I am crafting away! I am waiting on one last item for you partner and then I think just assembly time BigGrin -
MarjorieLindley Offline
#198 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2013 1:16:57 PM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

WAHOOOO the rest of my order came. TODAY. My partner (jess) is going to be so happy that I got and ... and .... and .... and .... you get the picture. But I also got myself a little something tooo. TEE HEEE. I am just about ready to put it allllll together. and then since we have so much time on our hands I might have to keep adding a little of this and a little of that. TEE HEE> Oh I am good.

Anyways Gotta work on jordans now. Gotta get that huge care package ready. The grandmas have some things to add to that box so I think I better get the 16 by 16 box or the 18 by 18 box. At least he only has to drag it up the elevator. Before he use to have to carry it a few blocks and I made them very heavy. So heavy I couldn't carry it to the fed ex guy Joe had to. LOL. I am just trying to build his muscles. LOL> OH well

GUESS WHAT. we are getting the tail end of STORM Q what the heck. Its snowing AGAIN! grrr and blowing east and that is bad for us when it blows east. GRRRRRR. Hope it don't last long this is MY weekend. Talk to you all later.
weagz Offline
#199 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2013 1:26:17 PM(UTC)
weagz

Was thanked: 55 time(s) in 53 post(s)
Hello everyone!

I went out today and got all the things I need to begin working on the basket for my partner. Hope, I really think you are going to like it! I am excited to get started on it. My plans are to begin this weekend.

I had the perfect size box to put it in, but I recycled it this past week. Bummer. Sad I'm sure I'll find something.

Have a great weekend everyone!
scrappinchic Offline
#200 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2013 4:16:30 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning Easter swappers!

Boy has this post gotten quite! Where is everyone????? Please come check in!

Big shout out to my partner Marjorie! I received alot of your goodies in the past 3 days! I can start doing your basket now. I can't wait! I have to go out to get a few more things! Needless to say there is EXTRA's! I think you are going to love it! I know that I LOVE the ________ I got you and plan to order myself one when I place my next order. I could kick my own behind for not ordering it already! I got you some of your favorite treats too! I still need some tissue paper and grass! I am heading out this morning for that!

Have a great day!
Heart2hand Offline
#201 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2013 4:26:27 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

JCI...busy finishing up Gails stuff to ship off to her. ONLY a few more swaps and I'm done with everything here....MY COMMITTMENTS will be finishes...woo hoo

Rhonda
HopeJones1 Offline
#202 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2013 11:18:17 AM(UTC)
HopeJones1

HI everyone! Big hello to Weagz!!ThumpUp Weagz I am sure the basket you create will be fantastic, wonderful and amazing....I am so lucky that I get to it.....no dibs on it girls!Razz

Yesterday was a long, long day on the road for me for work.....Sleep I hoping to hit a few craft stores today and be done with shopping for ya!Smile I had one idea for a basket and got a few things and it is not working out like I planned....Unsure

Thanks again for hosting the Easter swap!

Hope everyone has a great Saturday!!
DeniceB. Offline
#203 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2013 4:31:50 PM(UTC)
DeniceB.

Hello little bunnies!!! Gosh, yesterday was a busy day...we celebrated our son's 21st birthday with a small family get-together at Lou Malnatti's, the BEST deep-deep pizzeria in the Chicago area!! He had a lot of fun. BigGrin

Scrappin_RN, I still have some shopping to do and I'm pretty sure I can find the last few egg-tra special gifties at the local craft stores. Woot, not one....but TWO orders came in the mail today and there was a bonus in one of the packages...lucky you!!!! I'm still thinking how I'm going to make your basket/bag but know an idea will come to me soon!

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the day.

ctibbmn Offline
#204 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2013 8:06:10 PM(UTC)
ctibbmn

Was thanked: 66 time(s) in 64 post(s)
JCI too!! Lana and I have been communicating by PMs.

Did some shopping today and I think I got the last "ingredient" for my basket/bag, and waiting for an order or two to come in for the goodies.

Marjorie, I could use some of that snow!! Our sewer froze, so some nice free white insulation would be nice!! Next week is supposed to be in the 30's, so that should help.

Have a nice weekend everyone!!
scrappinchic Offline
#205 Posted : Sunday, February 24, 2013 10:34:53 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Happy sunday y'all!

Hey Marjorie! I have just about gotten everything I need for your basket! I am so excited to start putting it all together! I am waiting on your surprise item to come and then I will have everything! Woohoo! I hope to mail dueing the first week of March if thats okay! Hope you have a wonderful day!
MarjorieLindley Offline
#206 Posted : Sunday, February 24, 2013 1:23:22 PM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

Originally Posted by: scrappinchic Go to Quoted Post
Happy sunday y'all!

Hey Marjorie! I have just about gotten everything I need for your basket! I am so excited to start putting it all together! I am waiting on your surprise item to come and then I will have everything! Woohoo! I hope to mail dueing the first week of March if thats okay! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Yes that will be alright as I have yours just about done tooo. I finished the basket and got the goodies and all the orders are here. went through and checked off my list a few times just to make sure. and then we went shopping yesterday YUP have to add. thank goodness i have a little room in teh box to stick it. TEE HEE. I can't wait for you to see. YAY. Just let me know and I will mail same time. I don't mind mailing early.

YAY It was finally nice yesterday. WHOO HOO went out in slippers and no jacket. I think it was 31 degrees. My pups are having a grand time in the back yard at least whats left of it. It is one giagantic hill but they luv that hill and digging and making holes and running all around. Well Talk to you all later. Off to make soup while the guys (joe and his dad is over) watching nascar. DID YOU SEE That accident yesterday HORRIBLE. I think there is 17 fans in the hospital and 2 critical one is a minor. GEESH. wow. I am watching a movied upstairs while the guys are watching nascar don't want to see any accidents like that again. UGh. Talk to you all later.
Heart2hand Offline
#207 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2013 4:53:24 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hello....

Gail...I have a few more goodies for you that just arrived....still have ONE DAY left....hummmmmmmmmmmm....

I'm hoping you enjoy the goodie upon arrival. Need to finish the bags they will be in and then the BIG bag...for all the small ones...lol.

Have a great day....

HUGs
rhonda
DeniceB. Offline
#208 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2013 5:48:48 AM(UTC)
DeniceB.

Good Morning girls! Yesterday was a fun day. My hubs entire family (all 22 of us) went to an early dinner to celebrate my mother-in-law's 81st b/day. Then we got home in time to watch the last of the Oscars.

I have to tell ya Scrappin_RN, I didn't get the chance to buy anything more for your "basket" over the weekend Crying but I'm hoping to drive to _________ today and get a few things. I saw a cute idea for a basket! Hmmmm, I wonder if I can do it?!!

Is everyone wrapping the gifts inside the basket, or leaving them unwrapped?

I hope everyone has a good day!!!!!
Heart2hand Offline
#209 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2013 6:10:43 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Denise...mine is packaged so it isn't exactly wrapped, but yet it is....make sense?!!!

hope that helps...some?

rhonda
 1 user thanked Heart2hand for this useful post.
DeniceB. on 2/26/2013(UTC)
MarjorieLindley Offline
#210 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2013 6:35:21 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

I am not wrapping the gifts in the basket. Its going to look more like what you find when you hunt down your easter basket. ITs all together with tons of goodies and what not. YAY. all packaged up pretty. TEE HEE. that is what I sort of did. Can't give the details but I think Jess will luv it. I had fun with it. YAY

Well Good morning to everyone hope monday goes by fast. YAY. Its suppose to be really nice here a big 34 degrees. I wanna go home and play. Tee hee.
 1 user thanked MarjorieLindley for this useful post.
DeniceB. on 2/26/2013(UTC)