Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages123>»
*NanaDonna* Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2013 9:18:35 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 2544 time(s) in 1319 post(s)
Hi, if you are new to our challenge welcome, you will find so many talented people here and so much inspiration. For all of us regulars welcome to another fun week, and I hope you find my sketches fun and challenging. I know i know I don't host very often but enjoy it when I do get to do it.BigGrin Blushing
We are all about FUN here, no rules join us for one sketch or all the sketches the choice is yours. We also offer ad colors from Dee that are totally optional but can be very helpful in picking out your papers.

After all that LOL LOL LOL on to this weeks sketches.

Sketch #1 from Card Maps

Sketch #2 Tuesday Morning Sketches

Sketch #3 Tuesday Morning Sketches

The extra credit this week is to use a negative cut, another words if you cut out a shape ie oval, circle number etc use the cut that is left after you cut out that shape. Hope this makes senseHuh . I will share with you my negative cut card as an example. Also use a brad somewhere on one of your cards, there are so many cute brads out there.

So I hope to see lots of fabulous cards this week.

Edited by user Saturday, February 16, 2013 9:13:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: credited sketches

5 users thanked *NanaDonna* for this useful post.
DeeScraps on 2/13/2013(UTC), suzydesigns2617a621 on 2/13/2013(UTC), Gisele on 2/13/2013(UTC), ♥ Raquel ♥ on 2/13/2013(UTC), Dragonfly50 on 2/13/2013(UTC)
*NanaDonna* Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2013 9:29:28 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

This card was inspired by or should I say started out by me following sketch #1, I am afraid I veered terribly off course Blushing but it did start out that way. It is the card I made for Miss Emma for her birthday. Rosette was cut using Artiste cartridge as was the "2".

Now to help explain the negative cut here is the card I made for my Mom to give Emma. The "2" is the negative cut that was left after I cut the "2" out for my card, it does not follow one of the sketches but is the extra credit using a negative cut

The bow is cut from the Artiste cartridge.

I will share my other samples tomorrow.

Edited by user Saturday, February 16, 2013 9:15:01 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users thanked *NanaDonna* for this useful post.
DeeScraps on 2/13/2013(UTC), Dragonfly50 on 2/13/2013(UTC), CricketCMV on 2/16/2013(UTC), CarolAdams3 on 2/27/2013(UTC)
TurtleBug Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2013 9:48:59 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Was thanked: 903 time(s) in 574 post(s)
NanaDonna,
Thanks so much for finallyLOL LOL Hosting this week. Love the sketches and sample for the Extra Credit. Hoping to get started on them tomorrow.
 1 user thanked TurtleBug for this useful post.
*NanaDonna* on 2/14/2013(UTC)
sweetpea1030 Offline
#4 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2013 10:04:29 PM(UTC)
sweetpea1030

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 1604 time(s) in 1019 post(s)
Those are really nice sketches, NanaDonna. So glad you were hosting for this visit. That grandbaby is adorable. They grow so fast, too fast.

I hope you and all your loved ones are well. Been working on my coloring blog and have been using only my Fancy Frame cartridge lately. It took awhile to get used to the instructions, but once I got them, it was all easy from there. The more I maked the more ideas I get for new ones.

My new blog post is something I've been wanting to share about Promarkers. I've been using them, and I find them to be a very good option for alcohol markers. They are wayyyy less expensive than Copics and each one has their own pros and cons, but I really think you can get some very good coloring done with Promarkers, especially if you use the Promarker Flex.

So drop by and let me know what you think. If it's something you want me to cover, let me know. I told you I have lots of craft stuff, and I'll be happy to tell you about my experience. The only die cutters I have are all Cricut, so I wouldn't be able to help with any of the others.

Happy Cricuting and Crafting!
Sweetpea1030
 1 user thanked sweetpea1030 for this useful post.
*NanaDonna* on 2/15/2013(UTC)
DeeScraps Offline
#5 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2013 7:29:49 AM(UTC)
DeeScraps

Was thanked: 706 time(s) in 538 post(s)
Good morning everyone. I hope the message board behaves this week!

Nana Donna....thanks for the new sketches. I never think to use my negative images, so this will be outside-the-box for me.

Here are the colors for this week. As always, it's up to you if you want to use them, but I think it's fun to have this added challenge. Please don't feel bad if you don't use the colors, and please don't let it keep you from participating. As Nana Donna said....just have fun!

Dee

[img=http://][/img]
 3 users thanked DeeScraps for this useful post.
♥ Raquel ♥ on 2/13/2013(UTC), Dragonfly50 on 2/13/2013(UTC), *NanaDonna* on 2/14/2013(UTC)
AcrossThePond Offline
#6 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2013 8:50:32 AM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

Was thanked: 716 time(s) in 456 post(s)
NanaDonna - Thank You for hosting this week and for your lovely sketches for us to follow. What a great idea for the extra credit.

Wonderful samples, lovely papers.

Sue
 1 user thanked AcrossThePond for this useful post.
AcrossThePond Offline
#7 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2013 8:51:58 AM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

Was thanked: 716 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Dee - Thanks for the ad colours.

Sue
 1 user thanked AcrossThePond for this useful post.
DeeScraps on 2/14/2013(UTC)
*NanaDonna* Offline
#8 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2013 9:54:52 AM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Thanks for the colors Dee, will try and get one made using those colors.

Here is my sketch #2
Paper is from DCWV Linen stack
Frame cut from the Art Philosophy cartridge.
It is also a negative cut. I cut the oval out and then used it for a frame and backed it with a paper embossed with my Cuttlebug.
Butterfly is from the SAS store here in town.
Sentiment is a stamp.

4 users thanked *NanaDonna* for this useful post.
Dragonfly50 on 2/13/2013(UTC), DeeScraps on 2/14/2013(UTC), CricketCMV on 2/16/2013(UTC), CarolAdams3 on 2/27/2013(UTC)
*NanaDonna* Offline
#9 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2013 9:59:31 AM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

My sketch #3
Papers are from the CTMH Lucy paper pack.
Again I used a negative cut on here (guess I got carried awayHuh Laugh LOL ) The center strip has a "window" that I place a rub on from the CTMH Lucy rub ons that match the paper. I also used some of the rub ons on the pink strip and bow. Bow was cut using the Artiste cartridge, added a brad to the center of the bow. Sentiment is a CTMH stamp and bottom border is a MS punch (my favorite one).

2 users thanked *NanaDonna* for this useful post.
Dragonfly50 on 2/13/2013(UTC), CricketCMV on 2/16/2013(UTC)
suzydesigns2617a621 Offline
#10 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2013 10:56:34 AM(UTC)
suzydesigns2617a621

Hi all,

I do not see any sketches not sure why only thing that i can see is the wording sketch 1,2,3.

Can anyone assist.:-)
BingoLady Offline
#11 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2013 1:50:31 PM(UTC)
BingoLady

Was thanked: 912 time(s) in 613 post(s)
Wow ,finally I'm able to get in the messege board. I tried all moring and it
would not let me see nothing.

Donna ,great sketches and your cards came out so pretty. Love all the colors and decor.

Dee , very nice colors, I hope to use them well.
 1 user thanked BingoLady for this useful post.
Gisele Offline
#12 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2013 5:01:31 PM(UTC)
Gisele

Was thanked: 549 time(s) in 339 post(s)
Donna – Thanks for the wonderful sketches and the extra challenge of using the negative cuts. I have never used them before so will give it a try! Your cards for Miss Emma are just wonderful – bright and colourful that would truly please a little girl! Great rosette! I like the birthday word banner and bow! Love your Sketch #2 – I like how you produced an embossed paper in the frame to match the background paper! Beautiful butterfly! Pretty card for Sketch #3 – the rub-ons on the ribbon are a nice touch!

Dee – thanks for the ad colours!

I’ve printed off the sketches to start working on them in case the MB doesn’t work.

1 user thanked Gisele for this useful post.
*NanaDonna* Offline
#13 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2013 5:22:48 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Boy it sounds like I am one of the lucky ones being able to log onto the MB. This morning I had some trouble, but once I went in and cleared the cookies for Cricut.com it worked fine.

I felt bad because my sketch #1 card didn't really follow the sketch Blushing to well so I did another one using the ad colors.

Paper from K&Company Brenda Walton stack
Scalloped circles cut using Craft Room Basics in CCR (I hate that the Cricuts don't cut a good scallop there is always sides that are wonkyCursing Glare )
Banner cut using Art Philosophy
Center brad I made using my iTop brad maker using the same paper. Green piece in the center is something I got in my Webster Pages box last month. It is crocheted

Edited by user Saturday, February 16, 2013 9:18:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users thanked *NanaDonna* for this useful post.
Dragonfly50 on 2/13/2013(UTC), DeeScraps on 2/14/2013(UTC), CricketCMV on 2/16/2013(UTC)
BingoLady Offline
#14 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2013 6:00:39 PM(UTC)
BingoLady

# 2 sketch and extra credit, The white cut is from straight from the nest.

Edited by user Wednesday, February 13, 2013 7:52:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

BingoLady attached the following image(s):
Sketch # 2.jpg
 2 users thanked BingoLady for this useful post.
Dragonfly50 on 2/13/2013(UTC), CricketCMV on 2/16/2013(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#15 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2013 9:33:30 PM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Was thanked: 804 time(s) in 567 post(s)
Hello everyone. I'm extremely frustrated with this forum right now with the server being down on and off. For now, it's working but attached images are unviewable... again (even if I'm logged on)

Here is what I kept getting when trying to get on this site...

Server Error in '/forum' Application.
A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server)
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server)

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[SqlException (0x80131904): A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server)]
System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.GetConnection(DbConnection owningObject) +706
System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.GetConnection(DbConnection owningConnection) +89
System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionClosed.OpenConnection(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory) +6372110
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open() +300
System.Data.EntityClient.EntityConnection.OpenStoreConnectionIf(Boolean openCondition, DbConnection storeConnectionToOpen, DbConnection originalConnection, String exceptionCode, String attemptedOperation, Boolean& closeStoreConnectionOnFailure) +67

[EntityException: The underlying provider failed on Open.]
System.Data.EntityClient.EntityConnection.OpenStoreConnectionIf(Boolean openCondition, DbConnection storeConnectionToOpen, DbConnection originalConnection, String exceptionCode, String attemptedOperation, Boolean& closeStoreConnectionOnFailure) +11108990
System.Data.EntityClient.EntityConnection.Open() +142
System.Data.Objects.ObjectContext.EnsureConnection() +97
System.Data.Objects.ObjectQuery`1.GetResults(Nullable`1 forMergeOption) +66
System.Data.Objects.ObjectQuery`1.System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable<T>.GetEnumerator() +47
System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection) +382
System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList(IEnumerable`1 source) +80
Cricut.Base.Adapter.CricutCountryAdapter.GetAllCountries(Boolean isEnabled) +1266
YAF.controls._pcHeader.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +1390
System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +25
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +71
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +190
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +190
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3064

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.272

Look familiar to anyone else?
 1 user thanked ♥ Raquel ♥ for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 2/16/2013(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#16 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2013 9:37:29 PM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

*NanaDonna*: thank you for hosting with such pretty sketches... love the extra credit and I will try to get going with cards soon. Your sample cards are all gorgeous including the one that isn't a sketch. All the papers and trims are so pretty and that Artiste bow really sticks out. I love it! I'll have to look that one up

DeeScraps: thank you for the Ad colors... I love the combination

I can't comment on attached files right now so I apologize to those that used it

Have a good night everyone! I do hope I can see attachments tomorrow or be able to log on!
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#17 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2013 9:43:53 PM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

sweetpea1030 wrote:
Those are really nice sketches, NanaDonna. So glad you were hosting for this visit. That grandbaby is adorable. They grow so fast, too fast.

I hope you and all your loved ones are well. Been working on my coloring blog and have been using only my Fancy Frame cartridge lately. It took awhile to get used to the instructions, but once I got them, it was all easy from there. The more I maked the more ideas I get for new ones.

My new blog post is something I've been wanting to share about Promarkers. I've been using them, and I find them to be a very good option for alcohol markers. They are wayyyy less expensive than Copics and each one has their own pros and cons, but I really think you can get some very good coloring done with Promarkers, especially if you use the Promarker Flex.

So drop by and let me know what you think. If it's something you want me to cover, let me know. I told you I have lots of craft stuff, and I'll be happy to tell you about my experience. The only die cutters I have are all Cricut, so I wouldn't be able to help with any of the others.

Happy Cricuting and Crafting!
Sweetpea1030

Great to see you on! You're doing a wonderful job with the ProMarkers. I got myself a handful of Copics but I find I'm not really much into coloring too much. It's alright when I'm in the mood but I guess I prefer pre-colored images or color them up in Adobe Photoshop
BigGrin

Edited by user Wednesday, February 13, 2013 9:45:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: ... because I forgot something

sweetpea1030 on 2/19/2013(UTC)
Dragonfly50 Offline
#18 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2013 10:34:48 PM(UTC)
Dragonfly50

United States

Was thanked: 1219 time(s) in 728 post(s)
NanaDonna- Great sketches. Love all of your cards. TFS.
Negative cuts? I can do negative cuts. I hate to waste paper. lol.

Dee- Love those ad colors. I'm thinking Easter cards.

BingoLady- Great card. TFS.

Raquel- It took me 5 attempts at signing in and out using multiple ways to sign in, etc. to finally see all of the pictures.
This is extremely frustrating!!!
I can only add photos as attachments.

I'll be back later after I create a card or two or three or four.....

Last weekend after I made my challenge card I made 16 or 17 more Valentine cards...
This definately got my mojo flowing.

Thanks so much.
D-

Edited by user Wednesday, February 13, 2013 10:36:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users thanked Dragonfly50 for this useful post.
*NanaDonna* on 2/14/2013(UTC), DeeScraps on 2/14/2013(UTC)
TurtleBug Offline
#19 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2013 10:51:33 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

This is a card I made for an old high school friend of mine who lost her Mom over the week-end. These cards are so hard to make and keep simple, but yet comforting. Thanks to NanaDonna for the inspiration!

My Sketch Card #2 with the Extra Credit:
Negative Cut - Is the white part of the frame from Lacy Labels Cartridge. Then I cut the frame again, but in blue and used the center this time and glued it to the white oval frame.
Sentiment - Computer-generated on Vellum & cut with a Spellbinder and added 3-D tape to pop it.
Embossing - The blue oval I used "Birds & Swirls" and the floral background I used "Ckicken Wire" Cuttlebug folders.
I added the blue pearls, and the oval frame and white strip are sprayed with Pearl Mist.
TFL!!Smile

Edited by user Saturday, February 16, 2013 7:44:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users thanked TurtleBug for this useful post.
Dragonfly50 on 2/15/2013(UTC), CricketCMV on 2/16/2013(UTC)
TurtleBug Offline
#20 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2013 1:12:00 AM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Had a hard time finding "MULBERRY" color paper in my stash for my AC card. This is as close as I was able to find, hope it counts!!Scared

My #1 Sketch Card in the Ad Color Challenge:

Banner - Artiste Cartridge
Embossing - New Cuttlebug folder I in picked up at Joann's while shopping between Soccer games in Phoenix over the past week-end. It is called "Modern Wallpaper" and it also includes a matching border embossing folder.
Flowers - From Joann's "Recollections" collection
Sentiment - Rubber stamp.

I wanted to use a cocoa brown Brad for the flower center and didn't have one so....I grabbed a white Brad and used a brown Promarker and then wiped it off before it dried and this is the shade I ended up with...I guess it works!

THANKS To BingoLady!! She gifted me the background pattern paper, not sure where she got it.
TFL!!Smile

Edited by user Saturday, February 16, 2013 7:34:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

CricketCMV on 2/16/2013(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521 Offline
#21 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2013 7:22:25 AM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

Was thanked: 72 time(s) in 51 post(s)
I like these sketches NanaDonna. .. thanks and Deescraps. .. love the colors. .. the quilt is perfect too! Can't go in my room today as I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon, but will try and work on them over the weekend. :)
 1 user thanked christineramey8b61e521 for this useful post.
*NanaDonna* Offline
#22 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2013 7:40:23 AM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Originally Posted by: suzydesigns2617a621 Go to Quoted Post
Hi all,

I do not see any sketches not sure why only thing that i can see is the wording sketch 1,2,3.

I am sorry you can not see the sketches, don't know what would have caused that. I know the MB has been acting up a lot lately. Hope you will be able to see them soon and join in the fun

Edited by user Saturday, February 16, 2013 9:10:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

*NanaDonna* Offline
#23 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2013 7:55:48 AM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Originally Posted by: BingoLady Go to Quoted Post
# 2 sketch and extra credit, The white cut is from straight from the nest.

I can't open your card to see it to comment, darn this MBCursing
I am sure it is wonderful and will comment when I can see it.
*NanaDonna* Offline
#24 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2013 8:05:43 AM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Boy Raquel was a bunch of gibberish you get from the MB, I have not had that one for a long time. I wonder if PC even knows everyone is having theses problems. Sure hope they get it fixed soon.

Wow Turtlebug you have been busy already.
#2 I love the papers on your sympathy card and all the embossing. That bird embossing folder is perfect for the center oval. I love the pearls.

#1 very very pretty, way to use those Promarkers to get the color brad you want. I love that BIG flower and I think I am going to have to get that embossing flower it is very pretty. I love the way your cards are looking lately
 1 user thanked *NanaDonna* for this useful post.
TurtleBug on 2/14/2013(UTC)
britishgirl Offline
#25 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2013 11:24:01 AM(UTC)
britishgirl

Was thanked: 237 time(s) in 142 post(s)
Originally Posted by: suzydesigns2617a621 Go to Quoted Post
Hi all,

Are you signed in to the MB if not you will just see comments and no pictures

TurtleBug Offline
#26 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2013 1:31:23 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

DeeScraps,
Thanks for the pretty Ad Colors for this week. Have really liked the soft colors you have chosen for as for the past few challenges. Nothing wrong with making Spring/Summer cards smack dab in the middle of dead Winter!!LOL

NanaDonna,
#3 - Both Cards you made for Emma are so cute and colorful. Love all the pattern papers, especially the flower & the #2 on the first one and the cute bow and banner on the second one. They are both Sooo Emma, with bows always in her hair and bright girly colors on her clothes!
#2 - WOW!! SO beautiful, love the colors, pattern paper and of course the glittery Butterfly. Which reminds me, we have to go shopping again at SASS real soon and the new (somewhat) closer JoAnn's by us is opening this week-end!Cool Cool
#3 - LOVE this Spring color-theme card, too bad my B'day is in October. The bow from Artiste is so pretty. Are the Ribbon and Bow one cut, or are they two separate cuts?? Will have to scraplift this Sketch card as well, like I did your #2!LOL
Second #2 in Ad Colors - Very pretty! LOVE the circle, is the green part crochet? The BG paper is so pretty and the coordinnating Brad is very nice.
In the Ex. Credit you said to try and use a Brad on EACH card...guess the Pearls in my #2 don't count, huh?Glare

BingoLady
#2 & Ex. Credit - Nice Christmas card. Like the tree and the BG paper. Nice idea to use that negative cut for the oval. Good to save all these negative cuts, especially when you actually find a card to use them on...recycle, recycle, recycle means...save money, save money, save money!!LOL LOL and, not to mention the environment, too!!

Edited by user Thursday, February 14, 2013 5:56:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

*NanaDonna* Offline
#27 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2013 2:06:54 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Originally Posted by: TurtleBug Go to Quoted Post

NanaDonna,

#2 - WOW!! SO beautiful, love the colors, pattern paper and of course the glittery Butterfly. Which we reminds me, we have to go shopping again at SASS*** real soon and the new (somewhat) closer JoAnn's by us is opening this week-end!****Cool Cool

Second #2 in Ad Colors - Very pretty! LOVE the circle, is the green part crochet? The BG paper is so pretty and the coordinnating Brad is very nice.
In the Ex. Credit you said to try and use a Brad on EACH card...guess the Pearls in my #2 don't count, huh?Glare

***Anytime you are readyBigGrin

Joann's opens today and they have 20% including sale items through Saturday I think

No the extra credit was to use a brad on one of your cards so you are goodWink Wink
 1 user thanked *NanaDonna* for this useful post.
TurtleBug on 2/14/2013(UTC)
britishgirl Offline
#28 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2013 2:12:32 PM(UTC)
britishgirl

Was thanked: 237 time(s) in 142 post(s)
Ok finally got to make one the digi stamp is from here http://sliekje.blogspot.com/ the only cricut is the scallop
britishgirl attached the following image(s):
one.jpg
 2 users thanked britishgirl for this useful post.
*NanaDonna* on 2/15/2013(UTC), CricketCMV on 2/16/2013(UTC)
BingoLady Offline
#29 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2013 2:33:35 PM(UTC)
BingoLady

# 3 sketch , getting all the BDs cards ready for all the Birthdays.

I,m getting sick of this !!!!!! when the cards don't show up.
I hope they fix whatever they are doing. I'm not doing anything different, on posting my cards.Angry Angry Angry Angry

Edited by user Thursday, February 14, 2013 2:39:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DeeScraps Offline
#30 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2013 4:44:07 PM(UTC)
DeeScraps

Was thanked: 706 time(s) in 538 post(s)
Well....how do we spell F R U S T R A T E D? Mad (at myself and at the board)

I was just going to post my card for Sketch #3 and realized that I hadn't put the brads on. I'll post it tomorrow. Hopefully I can get back on.

I do have a question for the AZ girls......where did you buy the "chicken-wire" embossing folder? I want one but can't find it locally and haven't seen it online.

It's raining and cooling off here. Our few days of summer weather are gone.

Dee

Edited by user Thursday, February 14, 2013 4:45:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified