Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

17 Pages«<1213141516>»
HopeJones1 Offline
#391 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 8:19:24 AM(UTC)
HopeJones1

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 55 post(s)
BigGrin Thanks Jess for my Dark Chocolate PTI cardstock!! I love PTI cardstock-it is great for making cards!Love

I am going to try and post pictures to the post...wish me luck!Unsure still saying network path not found.Huh

Edited by user Tuesday, February 05, 2013 8:35:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: hopefully you can see the pictures now!!

File Attachment(s):
IMG_0515.JPG (1,141kb) downloaded 0 time(s).
HopeJones1 attached the following image(s):
IMG_0525.JPG
IMG_0517.jpg
DeniceB. Offline
#392 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 8:30:50 AM(UTC)
DeniceB.

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 43 post(s)
Good morning girls,

Everyone is recv'ing such wonderful goodies, both chocolates and embellies!! Enjoy!

DeniseK, you are very welcome...I sent you a pm. BigGrin

I'm am going to try and upload my pictures differently...I hope it works. If it does, thank-you Marjorie and Wendy. I'm remembering why I used to think this MB wasn't user friendly, lol.

Day 10 is Gems/Rhinestones and by golly, Wendy got my hint that I preferred beads...this is a good day indeed! Thank-you partner! Love Wub Love

I had to laugh when I found this App for my phone, as my son just got his braces too...right around Thanksgiving. The App is called Mouth Mover and it's FREE, it's sooooooo silly!

Edited by user Tuesday, February 05, 2013 8:33:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MarjorieLindley Offline
#393 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 8:36:55 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 47 post(s)
OMG Denice you did it. YAYAY. Luv the braces. Brings me back to high school when I had to wear them. OUCH that monthly check up was Hurtful for 2 days afterwards. ICK. Anyways LUV THE GOODIES. Nice beads. LUv them.

OOOH RHonda I luv your carmels/ chocolates. Those I could eat in one sitting no problem. YUM. I am luving all the pictures. Hurry up tomorrow. Wanna open another. Teee heee. I am having fun with my stuff already.

Edited by user Tuesday, February 05, 2013 8:39:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

HopeJones1 Offline
#394 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 8:40:10 AM(UTC)
HopeJones1

DeniceB-I will have to get that app too! One DD has top only now but the other DD will be getting full set in the fall.....BigGrin

DeniseK-that is a great card you rec'd from DeniceB!! I love those post-it note card holders! DeniceB you are so thoughtful!!Smile

Oh-DeniseK-I loved the card you made-great job on coloring!! and on Scor-tape you will love it! It comes in various sizes and plus you can just tear it and not have to cut it-that is helpful when you are putting it on back of card layers!Smile

Love all the chocolate everyone is getting!!

Have a great day everyone!!
cricutjunky Offline
#395 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 8:41:21 AM(UTC)
cricutjunky

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Wow look at all the chocolate!! Yum.

I don't know how my partner new, but Reeces Pieces is my all time favorite, I didn't list this on my wish list, because I will eat the whole entire bag. Thank you so much partner. Love Love
MarjorieLindley Offline
#396 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 9:08:52 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

Originally Posted by: cricutjunky Go to Quoted Post
Wow look at all the chocolate!! Yum.

I don't know how my partner new, but Reeces Pieces is my all time favorite, I didn't list this on my wish list, because I will eat the whole entire bag. Thank you so much partner. Love Love

HA HA That is because I wanted to know you a little bit better and went to see your Questionaire on the Master Questionaire board. It helps me. LOL. yay. I am so super excited you like them cause I do Too. I had to hide them from me and then wrap them right away or I might have had to put a slit in the side and eat some. TEE HEE. But I didn't I was good. Very hard But I was good.
weagz Offline
#397 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 12:51:59 PM(UTC)
weagz

Was thanked: 55 time(s) in 53 post(s)
I am so frustrated that I can't see the photos that are added as attachments! I have tried Firefox, Safari and Chrome. Nothing is working! ARG! Mad Angry ThumbDown Sad Crying Angry

What is going on here Cricut Message Board people? Get your act together! Don't you know that seeing all of these crafty goodies is very important to all of us!?!

Anyway - Denice - I am glad you like the beads. I'm not too familiar with strings of beads, so I wasn't sure if you would like them. So, yay me for picking out something you like! Wink

cricutjunky Offline
#398 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 1:18:27 PM(UTC)
cricutjunky

Wow Weagz, that's alot of Chocolate!!
Partner you are so smart, i'll think of you when im loosing my cookies later or should I say reese's piece's. God they are so GOOD!!

Such pretty beads, I use to make Jewelry and have so many beads, I just loved it, until my hands, fingers and eyes just couldn't do it any more.

Sure wish everyone could see all these pictures.

Rhonda, Safari is a free download. I tried FireFox and Google Chrome, but they both keep redirecting my page I was searching for, been using Safari for a while now with no problems, I think you just have to find the right one that works on your machine.
DeniceB. Offline
#399 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 3:01:14 PM(UTC)
DeniceB.

Originally Posted by: weagz Go to Quoted Post
I am so frustrated that I can't see the photos that are added as attachments! I have tried Firefox, Safari and Chrome. Nothing is working! ARG! Mad Angry ThumbDown Sad Crying Angry

What is going on here Cricut Message Board people? Get your act together! Don't you know that seeing all of these crafty goodies is very important to all of us!?!

Anyway - Denice - I am glad you like the beads. I'm not too familiar with strings of beads, so I wasn't sure if you would like them. So, yay me for picking out something you like! Wink

Wendy, I do like the beads, they are very, very pretty! I will copy and paste every picture on this thread and email them to you if you'd like...because you're THAT awesome of a partner!
weagz Offline
#400 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 3:05:58 PM(UTC)
weagz

Originally Posted by: DeniceB. Go to Quoted Post
Wendy, I do like the beads, they are very, very pretty! I will copy and paste every picture on this thread and email them to you if you'd like...because you're THAT awesome of a partner!

Thanks Denice, but I am able to see them every 5th or so time I sign in. I was just able to see them, so I am good, for today anyway. You are awesome!
cricutjunky Offline
#401 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 6:40:50 PM(UTC)
cricutjunky

Here's pics of the great things from my partner!!
cricutjunky attached the following image(s):
IMG1628.jpg
IMG1629.jpg
IMG1642.jpg
IMG1643.jpg
HopeJones1 Offline
#402 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2013 4:36:13 AM(UTC)
HopeJones1

Thanks Jess for the Aquaphor lip balm/repair!! This is a must have during the winter months!! Much needed and much appreciated!BigGrin

I logged in under Google Chrome and can now see the pictures and post the pictures in the thread...at least for now!

Weagz-hope you can see the pictures today! You got a sweet partner willing to email you all the photos!!Smile

Cricutjunky-great goodies from your partner! Love the spellbinders heart nesties. Perfect timingWink

Denice-great beads!!!

Rhonda-love the chocolates!

Happy hump day everyone!Woot
Heart2hand Offline
#403 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2013 4:39:51 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Was thanked: 544 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Thanks Sherrie....

Love the keys, and the stamps are new to me....

HUgs
rhonda
scrappinchic Offline
#404 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2013 4:43:08 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Good morning!

Hey Hope! Thank you so much for the XOXO paper pad. I love itLove ! I will use it this weekend to make some Valentine cardsBigGrin !
File Attachment(s):
017.JPG (1,761kb) downloaded 7 time(s).
Heart2hand Offline
#405 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2013 4:50:58 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

I'm sorry, BUT I"M GOING To RANT.....I've been in both of your swaps so FAR Jess...the Christmas stocking swap and now the Valentine's Day swap....and BOTH Sister left me high and dry when it came to posting photos....I"M SORRY That is part of the rules and it ticks me royally that people can NOT follow them. I have sent great items in BOTH swaps to my partners and they blow it off like it doesn't matter...I"M SORRY IT DOES....IF they can not follow the rules....DON"T JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It can really make you RETHINK joining again.....

hurt
rhonda
scrappinchic Offline
#406 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2013 5:06:16 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Originally Posted by: Heart2hand Go to Quoted Post
I'm sorry, BUT I"M GOING To RANT.....I've been in both of your swaps so FAR Jess...the Christmas stocking swap and now the Valentine's Day swap....and BOTH Sister left me high and dry when it came to posting photos....I"M SORRY That is part of the rules and it ticks me royally that people can NOT follow them. I have sent great items in BOTH swaps to my partners and they blow it off like it doesn't matter...I"M SORRY IT DOES....IF they can not follow the rules....DON"T JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It can really make you RETHINK joining again.....

hurt
rhonda

I apologize people don't follow the rules! I don't know what else I can do. I'm sorry!

MarjorieLindley Offline
#407 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2013 5:15:12 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

Okay CricutJunky I hope I opened the right package. Its so early that I believe this is day 9 teee heee. If not oh well. but just to let you know whether it is 9 or 6 I LUV IT anyways. I LUV these papers they are gorgeous. I need the day off so I can play with them. I have plans. OOOOOOOH thank you.

papers

OOOH rhonda so sorry your partnerssss haven't posted pictures. Did you take pictures would luv to see what you sent your partner.??? Did you see your partner did post a message about her mother is in the hospital dying of lung disease and she went to be with her. ???

Edited by user Wednesday, February 06, 2013 5:18:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Heart2hand Offline
#408 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2013 5:20:28 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Originally Posted by: scrappinchic Go to Quoted Post
I apologize people don't follow the rules! I don't know what else I can do. I'm sorry!

Jess...it isn't your fault that GROWN LADIES can not do the right thing! I should NOT have to take photos just in case they decide they dont' want to post. It is very aggrevating....Maybe it's time to just leave the board....and I'm soo tired of dealing with those that dont' feel like the RULES appply to them.

rhonda
DeniceB. Offline
#409 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2013 5:27:50 AM(UTC)
DeniceB.

I'm going to try make this post entirely from my phone, I've got my fingers crossed that it works!

Day 9 - Pink or Brown...look at this wonderful lace that WEAZG sent in pink and brown, so pretty and pastel! Thank you Wendy!

Rhonda, sorry you're frustrated about not having pictures posted, I've been your partner for a couple of different swaps and have always loved all the goodies that you sent! It might not seem fair but did you take any pictures yourself that you can post, or maybe you can tell us what you sent her each day?

Edited by user Wednesday, February 06, 2013 5:40:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Heart2hand Offline
#410 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2013 5:33:46 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

IT IS NOT my place to take the photos and put them her for my partner...I"M SORRY...it is part of the rules...IF and ONLY IF she would have asked me I would have....I DID not take photos...that is the least she can do.

rhonda

Denice...beautiful crocheted ribbons....love them

Love that paper pad too....enjoy JEss.

weagz Offline
#411 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2013 7:18:39 AM(UTC)
weagz

Rhonda, I'm sorry your partner is not posting photos. I can understand the frustration. I'm sure that everything you sent was beautiful and amazing.

I have figured out the only way I am able to see photos is to use Safari and not sign in to the CMB. I can see all the photos then, but once I sign in I can only see the ones that are not added as attachments.

Here is Day 9 - XOXO

Denice sent the beautiful XOXO paper pad from American Crafts

Can't wait to use this! Thanks so much Denice!

Edited by user Wednesday, February 06, 2013 12:04:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MarjorieLindley Offline
#412 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2013 8:08:53 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

OMG Rhonda I luv that turtle stamp you received. I wanna see what you do with it. That is soooo cooool. ANd those XOXO papers BEAUTIFUL. Hey if there is dibs I am calling it. HA HA.

Sorry Rhonda that your so fustrated. You do DO a great job in swaps because I was your partner once and I so Enjoyed it. I understand the fustration.

OH I am luving everyones stuff. LUV LUV LUV it. Have a great day.
cricutjunky Offline
#413 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2013 8:23:50 AM(UTC)
cricutjunky

OMG!!! Why would my partner buy me these, I am so excited, come on five more days!!!!!! hehe, partner you are too much!!! I can't thank you enough.

hahaha sorry, here you go partner!!

Edited by user Wednesday, February 06, 2013 1:20:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

cricutjunky attached the following image(s):
IMG1637.jpg
IMG1636.jpg
MarjorieLindley Offline
#414 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2013 9:54:48 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

Originally Posted by: cricutjunky Go to Quoted Post
OMG!!! Why would my partner buy me these, I am so excited, come on five more days!!!!!! hehe, partner you are too much!!! I can't thank you enough.

OMG What did I get you. HA HA. I can't remember. I guess it depends on what day you opened HA HA. Hurry quick WHat did i get you.

OKAY I GET IT. Now I know why you want to open the rest. TEEE HEEE SNEAKY.

Edited by user Wednesday, February 06, 2013 1:25:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

SherrieStevens Offline
#415 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2013 11:20:05 AM(UTC)
SherrieStevens

Was thanked: 151 time(s) in 144 post(s)
It was heart breaking to read all this after being heart broken over my Mother. I won't bother anyone again.

Edited by user Wednesday, February 06, 2013 11:33:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Heart2hand Offline
#416 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2013 12:59:28 PM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Sherrie...I'm sorry you are having to deal with all you are. BUT the rules are the rules...IF I can do it and all the rest...there is no reason you can't. I"m not mean, ...I just want there to be FAIR amongst us all. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!! My last partner did not post photos and now you are not..>I HAVE ALL RIGHT TO BE PISSED. sorry...

thanks
rhonda
scrappinchic Offline
#417 Posted : Thursday, February 07, 2013 4:46:13 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning.

Thank you so much Hope for my all my roses! I love themLove ! They will come in handy on my cards!
File Attachment(s):
019.JPG (1,952kb) downloaded 7 time(s).
MarjorieLindley Offline
#418 Posted : Thursday, February 07, 2013 5:04:03 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

OH thank you cricut junky look at these most wonderful flowers. WHOO HOO. They are soft too. Thank you. YAY.

flowers
DeniceB. Offline
#419 Posted : Thursday, February 07, 2013 6:35:59 AM(UTC)
DeniceB.

Day 8 - Splash of Color!!

THANK-YOU Wendy, I just Wub Distress stains...you choose the perfect colors!!!

I'm loving all the roses and flowers, the one's Marjorie rec'd look like soft little pillows!!

CricutJunky, brads?!! I wonder what those are for?!! Wink

Hope everyone has a good day, I'm heading to breakfast with a friend and since I'll be close to an Archiver's, I'll just have to stop it!
 1 user thanked DeniceB. for this useful post.
weagz on 2/7/2013(UTC)
weagz Offline
#420 Posted : Thursday, February 07, 2013 6:45:08 AM(UTC)
weagz

OMG! I was SPOILED today! Wub Wait until you all see the photos!

I am giving you a tease because I haven't uploaded the pictures to my computer yet, and I need to take my boys to swimming lessons. I will post the photos later, after lunch. So you all have to wait! But I am calling NO DIBS right now!

I just wanted to sign in quickly so I could thank Denice! You are amazing!!!! Wub