Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages«<345
TurtleBug Online
#121 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 7:52:50 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 905 time(s) in 576 post(s)
Christine,
What a cheerful and happy #2 card you made, I LOVE the colors and the buttons. The whole card reminded me of the colorful wagons you see at the circus, so much fun and such a FUN card, too!!

If you happen to finish your card late on Tuesday, you can ALWAYS post on Wednesday's new Card Sketches. The Host for that week won't mind at all and we still get to see your card. Some of us will most likely not go back to the previous week. If I happen to see a new entry for the last challenge at the top of the MB for RAQ's Challenge (as the case right now) I will go back and check it out again. Hope this helps.

Edited by user Thursday, January 10, 2013 8:08:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

christineramey8b61e521 Offline
#122 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 7:34:19 PM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 72 time(s) in 51 post(s)
Originally Posted by: TurtleBug Go to Quoted Post
Christine,
What a cheerful and happy #2 card you made, I LOVE the colors and the buttons. The whole card reminded me of the colorful wagons you see at the circus, so much fun and such a FUN card, too!!

If you happen to finish your card late on Tuesday, you can ALWAYS post on Wednesday's new Card Sketches. The Host for that week won't mind at all and we still get to see your card. Some of us will most likely not go back to the previous week. If I happen to see a new enty for the last challenge at the top of the MB for RAQ's Challenge (as the case right now) I will go back and check it out again. Hope this helps.

Thanks Turtlebug. I may have to do that. But it may be late next week. I'm waiting for my Cuddlebug machine to come in. Want to try it out on that last sketch. Looks like it is calling my name for the Cuddlebug machine anyways! :)
 1 user thanked christineramey8b61e521 for this useful post.
TurtleBug on 1/10/2013(UTC)