Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

12 Pages«<34567>»
1CoolMom Offline
#121 Posted : Friday, December 28, 2012 6:07:15 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 350 time(s) in 279 post(s)
Originally Posted by: scrappinchic Go to Quoted Post
Good morning!
When does the SU saleabration sale start? When does the new catalog come out?

Sale-A_Bration starts Jan. 22,2013 but there is a huge clearance sale going on now, 75-80% off items. You can click on the link to check that out, they just added more items yesterday. I have a Spring Catalog if you would like a copy, I can send you that. The new Idea Book/Catalog comes out in June, I believe.

1CoolMom Offline
#122 Posted : Friday, December 28, 2012 6:24:29 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Teri, I cannot believe I "missed" your travel card when I was reading posts previously. That is BEAUTIFUL.

Janice, I am happy that Bitsy (keep wanting to type Blitsy there) got good news at the vet. We went to the vet yesterday, too. Beaux is allergic to fleas, poor dog is miserable. Now we have 3 meds and a special shampoo for him. I am praying they work this time.

Kathy, You are in my prayers. Once you come through the valley the mountain top is so much sweeter. Someone told me that when Malena died, I thought they were crazy but now I understand.

1 user thanked 1CoolMom for this useful post.
heaven4333 on 1/7/2013(UTC)
scrappinchic Offline
#123 Posted : Friday, December 28, 2012 7:43:33 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
I have my laptop back. It was just the charger. I decided to try my dads charger in mine to see if it would work and it did! I am so super excited! I am going to see if I can get just a new charger. DH says I am getting a new laptop at tax time anyways, so we are going to pass this one down to Cameron! He is super excited!

Rebecca I finished your gift bag this morning and I am so pleased with it! Its a 5.25 x 8.5 size! I hope thats okay! I love it! I can't wait to show it off. I wanna post it on Magnolia World but wont ruin the surpriseWink ! My dad was complimenting me on it! I think you will like it!

I am off to do some more crafting! Later!
missstamper Offline
#124 Posted : Friday, December 28, 2012 9:16:59 AM(UTC)
missstamper

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 403 time(s) in 298 post(s)
Sounds like y'all had good Christmas times. :)

Ours was nice, a bit melancholy, with the recent loss of my MIL. It was fairly low stress though, and that was good.

I hope to have some crafting time this weekend. I have the bag to make for this one and the winter theme ticket swap to finish. Ah crafting time, now that does sound relaxing.
scrappinchic Offline
#125 Posted : Friday, December 28, 2012 12:34:20 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Back with a little teaser for my partner! I hope you like it Rebecca! I also wanted to share a couple more items I have started! The easel card still needs the stick pins and the sentiment. The domino book, I aint so sure about itGlare ! I altered Layla the storage unit for her barie stuff. Okay off to do more crafting! I need to start my saturated canary swao cardBigGrin .

Edited by user Friday, December 28, 2012 12:38:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

File Attachment(s):
064.JPG (1,621kb) downloaded 19 time(s).
069.JPG (1,845kb) downloaded 16 time(s).
066.JPG (1,728kb) downloaded 15 time(s).
067.JPG (1,934kb) downloaded 17 time(s).
010.JPG (1,981kb) downloaded 14 time(s).
trvkladd Offline
#126 Posted : Friday, December 28, 2012 6:37:28 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 138 post(s)
Originally Posted by: scrappinchic Go to Quoted Post
Back with a little teaser for my partner! I hope you like it Rebecca! I also wanted to share a couple more items I have started! The easel card still needs the stick pins and the sentiment. The domino book, I aint so sure about itGlare ! I altered Layla the storage unit for her barie stuff. Okay off to do more crafting! I need to start my saturated canary swao cardBigGrin .

Oh my gosh, Jess~ All of it is amazing! Drool Drool Drool I love all of it! You did a great job on the domino and the easel card. You're awesome! I can't wait to see my bag! I'm sure I'm going to love it! I haven't even had a chance to begin your bag. But will let you know as soon as I do! Hopefully, tomorrow! Thanks for posting...I love the pics

~Rebecca

Edited by user Friday, December 28, 2012 6:39:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked trvkladd for this useful post.
scrappinchic on 12/29/2012(UTC)
trvkladd Offline
#127 Posted : Friday, December 28, 2012 6:45:49 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

HI Maggie Sisters~ Hope everyone is having a great Friday night! I've spent the day looking for a car for DD uuuggghhh ...so frustrating. Didn't find one yet but hoping to get her into something soon! Registered DS for his trip to Washington to march in the Presidential Inauguration Parade...so much paperwork for the Secret Service. But I can't wait to go and I'm sure he's going to have wonderful time with the band so it's all worth the effort! So exciting.

Ladies~ I've opened the Maggie Stamp Swap RAK. If you would like to trade stamped images take a look. Very easy to do. I've posted a link. Thanks, have a great weekend, ladies

Maggie Stamp Swap RAK

~Rebecca

Edited by user Friday, December 28, 2012 6:50:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

scrappinchic Offline
#128 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2012 5:34:21 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Thanks Rebecca! I had a very crafty day yesterday! I hope today is just as crafty!
grandmaJ Offline
#129 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2012 8:56:41 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Was thanked: 737 time(s) in 613 post(s)
Good Morning Maggie Sisters!

My ds and his family got here early evening yesterday and we all had a wonderful evening together! Now this morning they are getting around to head out to up by Chicago to go to his aunt's wedding. Sorry they have to go, but keep reminding myself there are other sides of the family I have to share them with! They will come back here either late tonight or early tomorrow morning, hoping to be here in time to go to church with me.

Jess, love all your projects!! You do amazing work! And that idea for Barbie storage is great!

Kathy, hope you are feeling better by now! Have you had the MRI yet? Prayers are with you and Bill and the rest of your family!

M&KGrandma Offline
#130 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2012 6:43:51 PM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Was thanked: 97 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Good evening girls!!!
Jess, wonderful projects!!! You did a beautiful job on the easel card, I like the domino book, too! I love those three drawer storage chests, just got Kaitlyn a Hello Kitty one for her art stuff at her house! What a great idea to do for the Barbie stuff!!!! I may need to borrow it for her Tinkerbell stuff!
I have my Saturated Canary image, just need to decide what card to make! And I had a pm from Gayle and now know the direction of my bag!!!! Yay!!!
Janice, I know what you mean about sharing with the other sides of the family! Actually, Bill has a harder time with that than me... but sometimes it's like... what??? You're going there???? LOL!!!! Enjoy the time you will have with them! How long are they staying?? And good news on Bitsy!!
Rebecca, I remember those days of looking for a car for our daughter! Yikes... we found one in great shape that Bill was able to get for 600.00, he just had a bit of mechanical stuff to do to it. I will admit, it was NOTHING like what she wanted, but it was a solid car! She had said she really wanted a little sports car, so her Dad told her she has 600.00 to work with, go find it! Needless to say, she ended up loving what she had!!! LOL!!!
Missstamper, every "first" holiday will be hard. This is the third year without my Dad, it was a little easier, but you just never forget that they aren't here. My Mom is still having a tough time without him. His birthday is Jan. 1 and we usually have a big thing at her house, she still makes his favorite cake, but today she called and asked if we would all be upset if she didn't do it. She's so tired this year and I think she's not feeling very good, so of course, we told her not to! She sounded so relieved! It makes me a little sad, but it will be all right...
Traci, I am so glad to hear that you're selling SU!!! Would you be able to send me a catalog? I can pay you for it if you let me know what they are... I'd rather order from someone I can trust!
Well, off to check the other threads I need. I've not been feeling so great again lately, so I've been slacking off checking here!!!!
Have a great rest of the evening!!
Hugs,
Teri
trvkladd Offline
#131 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2012 9:21:16 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Hi Maggie Sisters~ I got a little crafting done today! First time at my craft table since a couple of days before Christmas. Didn't realize how much I missed it till I started and then I didn't want to stop. Flapper

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend

~Rebecca
1CoolMom Offline
#132 Posted : Sunday, December 30, 2012 6:30:54 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Good Morning, Maggie Sisters! I am leaving for GA right after church today. I got no crafting done because I was packing and cleaning to make sure I was ready to go. Crying I will have to get moving on my sister's gift as soon as I come back next week. I may or may not be able to check in because I am not sure how my internet connection is going to be.
grandmaJ Offline
#133 Posted : Sunday, December 30, 2012 6:47:45 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning Maggie SIsters!!

Traci, safe travels today!! How fun, going to the new house to work!! Aren't you excited??!!??!!

Teri, hope you are feeling better today. Is this something you need to go see your dr about? Just ask because you said 'again lately' and that makes me worry about you!! Take care of yourself!

I am anxious to get back to my scraproom, but it will be after we get to give the kids their Christmas gifts, which I think is going to be this evening!! I tried to get to the closet in there last night to get out the sleeping bags I had forgot to get out for them to use and nearly broke my neck!! wow, it is a mess in there!!

I better get to moving. Thinking I might run to the grocery store before church this morning. I have a LONG list and hope I can get there!! But the longer I sit the shorter the time I have for groceries!! Have a great Sunday everyone!

scrappinchic Offline
#134 Posted : Sunday, December 30, 2012 7:59:37 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning!

Its hard to believe this weekend is almost over. I plan to do some more crafting today. I have a little something extra I want to do to spice Rebecca's package! I hope to do that today. Once I order her stamp, I will be ready to mailBigGrin ! No rush Rebecca!

Praying safe travels for you Traci!

Enjoy the gift opening this evening GrandmaJ!

I hope y'all have a great day!
scrappinchic Offline
#135 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2012 6:16:15 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Just wanted to wish you all a blessed and safe New Years Eve! Anyone have any big plans? I think I am going to craft the day away and then relax with my lovely family tonight! May even squeeze in a trip to HL and M's this afternoon! Hugs!
M&KGrandma Offline
#136 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2012 7:05:23 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Was thanked: 97 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Good Morning!! Nope, no big plans here! I really dislike New Years Eve, I can't even say why exactly, but we are staying home! Usually babysit the kids, but this year, they are having a get together with the neighbors and kids are included! We do pork and sauerkraut tomorrow and I'll probably take down the tree! Today I'm hoping to get some of my daughter's Save the Date cards done, she is getting antsy about them going out!
Have a wonderful New Years Eve and a Happy New Year to all of you!!!!
Hugs,
Teri
laurahunter Offline
#137 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2012 9:15:07 AM(UTC)
laurahunter

Was thanked: 291 time(s) in 273 post(s)
Beach Bum did you post a theme or color combination you would like on your bag ?

I have been having issues logging in. And not ignoring question.

Yes, we did have a white Christmas. The morning started off with a Thunder\Hail storm and by two o clock we had enough snow to go play in. A real treat for the kids. We stayed at home all day. Only the bridges froze around us. None of our family or friends and difficulties moving about.

We are looking forward to a quiet New Years eve. Both of the boys will be gone. Having just the girls at home is going to be different.

Everyone stay safe and watch out for the wacko on the road the next few days

Laura

heaven4333 Offline
#138 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2012 5:01:01 PM(UTC)
heaven4333

Was thanked: 258 time(s) in 244 post(s)
Hello Ladies
Looks like we have all survived 2012 AFTER ALL,
I am so glad those Myans were wrong!
We usually go bowling on New Years eve but dh, and ds are both sick
and I am still dealing with neck/back/ arm issues. My insurance believes I
need physical therapy before they pay for any MRI's so I guess that is the next step
now.Glare

Evelyn. I have your bag finished and I should receive your store bought stuff any day
now. As soon as that happens I will ship to you.

Take Care Ladies
Kathy
Beach_Bum Offline
#139 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2012 5:04:58 PM(UTC)
Beach_Bum

Was thanked: 215 time(s) in 119 post(s)
Hi all and especially my partner Laura!

As far as colors and theme.... whatever you desire I will love!

How about you.... fav color... theme.... ?

Ronnie
laurahunter Offline
#140 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2012 5:27:35 PM(UTC)
laurahunter

Ronnie, other than not Baby or Wedding theme, the sky is the limit. Part of the fun of these swaps is seeing your partners styles and color choices.

I did some shopping both online and at a couple brick & mortar stores today. I hope to go through images and choose one tonight. My youngest daughter knocked my glasses on the floor then stepped on them. RollEyes I am going to take them to the optician on wednesday. They should be a pretty simple fix. If not it might look like my 7 year old did the coloringBigGrin

Laura
 1 user thanked laurahunter for this useful post.
Beach_Bum on 1/1/2013(UTC)
scrappinchic Offline
#141 Posted : Tuesday, January 01, 2013 6:31:21 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Happy New Year! Just wanted to wish you all a fabulous day!

Big waves at ya Rebecca!

I am off to do some crafting! Everyone's still sleeping here. I'll be back later to chat!
grandmaJ Offline
#142 Posted : Tuesday, January 01, 2013 7:31:12 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning!!

We had a 'junnk food' night last night and Kim and her dh and Joey came over. They left by around 9 and it was pretty quiet after that. I dozed off and on watching tv, as did my dh, but we were getting ready for bed at the stroke of 12. So, I guess you could say we stayed up for it! HAHAHAHA...we stayed up the old folks way!!

We are gonna have left over junk food for lunch and then make our version of chop suey for supper tonigt. YUM!!! ds and his wife were excited to hear that! They will be back soemtime this morning and here for the day/night.

We never go out on New Years Eve. It is too dangerous!! (course we never go out anytime anymore!!) Too many drunks (and ametuer ones at that) trying to drive. And, we don't like being hugged and kissed by drunk strangers!

Waves to Lana! How was your New Years Eve? I haven't started your bag yet, and doubt if I do until next week after the kids have left. I am sure enjoying their visit! Wish the grandkids could stay longer but with the winter weather that is taking too much of a chance.

I always hate to see the holidays come to an end. It is depressing taking the tree down, and all the other decorations. I put snowmen out when I do, but there is just something sad about putting all the Christmas away. And turning off the outdoor lights, and even putting away the Christmas towels is sad! Wonder how long I can put it all off!!

ok, I have rambled enough this morning. You all have a great day, and of course a Happy, Healthy, Blessed, and Crafty New Year!!
EvelynRobinson2 Offline
#143 Posted : Tuesday, January 01, 2013 7:40:38 AM(UTC)
EvelynRobinson2

Was thanked: 97 time(s) in 96 post(s)
Well - here it is the New Year and I wanted to start off right. It will be Monday morning check ins for me. I have been horrible at doing this and I want to make sure I get it done on time so I don't loose my spot. Now, that's that! LOL.

Hope you all had a wonderful New Year's Eve. Hubby and I had a nice quiet evening at home and made phone calls to friends and family. It was pretty neat and fun.

Big wave to Kathy, my partner for Jan. I just received your items on Saturday so now I can get my project done. It is amazing how excited we get over this little precious people. It was happy day when this package came.

Have a great week everyone.
Evelyn
 1 user thanked EvelynRobinson2 for this useful post.
heaven4333 on 1/7/2013(UTC)
Beach_Bum Offline
#144 Posted : Tuesday, January 01, 2013 1:50:43 PM(UTC)
Beach_Bum

Was thanked: 215 time(s) in 119 post(s)
Originally Posted by: laurahunter Go to Quoted Post
Ronnie, other than not Baby or Wedding theme, the sky is the limit. Part of the fun of these swaps is seeing your partners styles and color choices.

I did some shopping both online and at a couple brick & mortar stores today. I hope to go through images and choose one tonight. My youngest daughter knocked my glasses on the floor then stepped on them. RollEyes I am going to take them to the optician on wednesday. They should be a pretty simple fix. If not it might look like my 7 year old did the coloringBigGrin

Laura

Got you on the themes! Your daughter and my daughter must be related somehow.... although there's about 19 years between them. She will graduate from Vet School at Auburn this year and she stepped on her own glasses a few days ago! She always has a spare, but I will get these fixed and shipped to her! She is so smart, but has no common sense some days!

Happy New Year..... to all my Maggie Sisters!

Ronnie
missstamper Offline
#145 Posted : Tuesday, January 01, 2013 9:53:14 PM(UTC)
missstamper

United States

Was thanked: 403 time(s) in 298 post(s)
I am almost finished with the bag for my partner and purchased one of her wishlist items. I am going to order her stamp (and some for me of course) in the next day or two.

Happy New Year to y'all. Wishing you a year full of blessings.
grandmaJ Offline
#146 Posted : Wednesday, January 02, 2013 5:38:59 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning Maggie Sisters!! It's back t work for me today....blah!! Gonna have 4 or 5 daycare kids, plus Joey, plus the other 2 grandkids part of the day. Sounds scary to me!!!!!

I need to get started on Lana's bag and shopping for her some goodies! If this month goes by as fast as last month did, it will be mailing time before I know it!!

Hope you all have a great day!
laurahunter Offline
#147 Posted : Wednesday, January 02, 2013 1:36:27 PM(UTC)
laurahunter

Good afternoon fellow Maggie lovers. My oldest son and I had to drive to a small town about 30 miles away to make sure that court papers arrived on time so the speeding ticket was dismissed. Nothing like waiting until the last minute for things. Going to spend the afternoon doing laundry and cleaning. Hopefully , I will get some cooperation from the kids. Nothing fun on the agenda today.

Laura
scrappinchic Offline
#148 Posted : Wednesday, January 02, 2013 6:29:07 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Popping in real quickly to say hello!

Rebecca I have been showing off your bag and everyone is loving it! I think I am going to run to HL tomorrow to get some more bags. I really enjoyed making these! I make a card for another swap with the same papers so its like a matching set! I am working on my card for the Traci's swap now. I hope your having a great week! I am going to order your stamp friday so as soon as it gets here I will be mailing!

I hope everyone else is having a great week! Talk to you all soon!
grandmaJ Offline
#149 Posted : Thursday, January 03, 2013 4:49:17 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning everyone!

Wow, I can't beleive how fast this week is going by! My ds and his family will be leaving in just a couple of days already. That will make for a very sad mom/grandma....

Hi Lana! Hope you are doing ok, haven't seen you on in a few days!

Have a great day everyone!
trvkladd Offline
#150 Posted : Thursday, January 03, 2013 5:58:26 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Good Morning Maggie Sisters~ Kids went back to school today. Kind of sad and kind of glad. I always hate when they go back. I like having them nearby but I get so much more done when they're not underfoot.

Janice~ I would be sad too if I were you. I'm not looking forward to the empty nest. It seems like they grew up way too fast for me!

Jess~ I'm going to start working on yours today. I have to run some errands so I'm going to go to HL and get a few things for your bag and get it started. I like when I mail close to my partner so keep me updated and I'll mail around the same time as you! I'll order your stamp today. BigGrin BigGrin

LauraH~ Hope the trip went well. I did some cleaning and organizing yesterday and even got some crafting time in too!

I can't wait till Traci gets back in town. Seems like she's been gone such a long time and she has no phone service up on that mountain till she gets a land line installed. So haven't talked to her since Saturday! She called yesterday and I missed her call but sounds like everything is going well there. Have a great day Maggie Sisters and Happy Crafting

~Rebecca