Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
CanadianRose Offline
#31 Posted : Wednesday, January 02, 2013 6:45:17 PM(UTC)
CanadianRose

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 542 time(s) in 338 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Louly Go to Quoted Post
I posted a reply on another thread alot of comments are being put out there big time that PC
is discontinuing all machines. I hope not but I am glad that I decided to sell
my extra E and just have 1 now. CCR just isnt working and they Know it.With a IT
department that they must have and can not fix the problems why would it take months and
months to fix it. Got to wonder hmmmmmmmmmm.
No questions are never answered on here? Got to wonder hmmmmmmm.
I love my E and my carts even though I have sold a bunch that I have not ever used. At least
retrieved some of my money and may sell more if this "rumor" has anything to it.
I genuinely feel so bad for you gypsy owners. I tried it and it just wasn't for me way to small
and I really did the right thing and never linked any of my carts to it just played with
what was on it to see if I liked it. I can not imagine what all of you are feeling that love it so much and have done some gorgeous work with it.It is a sad very sad day that PC has let their problems come to this they had thousands maybe million of loving fans of their products and it seems like to me more than half maybe more have gone elsewhere. I am still a true E user but Hubby and I are starting to discuss "other" options. Being a computer man he thinks digital is the way to go and I was getting the hang of CCR and liking it and now cant use it. Can't get a hold of anyone to help me with the DS I call and I am left on hold forever.No one answers.
It does seem to me when these "rumors" start,it ends up having truth to it.
The other thing to think hmmmmm if the "rumor" is true that they do not go to CHA
that is a big hmmmmmmmmmmm to think about.
Happy 2013 fellow cricuteers! Happy Crafting!

Where on earth do these rumors start and who starts them? Ridiculous!
 1 user thanked CanadianRose for this useful post.
JudiLuvz2CutPaper on 1/4/2013(UTC)
Crazyscraper Offline
#32 Posted : Wednesday, January 02, 2013 8:16:45 PM(UTC)
Crazyscraper

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 66 time(s) in 35 post(s)
What about all of us that the gypsy don't work any more, I was told to buy
a new one, not happing even if I could, I have most of my carts on it,
can't sale them with out the gypsy, I fill like I got scrood big time. I buy
nothing with PC name on it.
Calmom Offline
#33 Posted : Thursday, January 03, 2013 1:27:32 AM(UTC)
Calmom

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 2092 time(s) in 1068 post(s)
Originally Posted by: sewnmachine Go to Quoted Post
I read the 2peas link you provided. WOW!

I can appreciate the view points of the ladies that think the rumors about the Gypsy are just bunkum. But I personally think that the current model will be discontinued. It's very very old and unstable technology. What I DO hold out hope for is a new incarnation of the Gypsy. Bigger screen, color, and (gasp) maybe even wifi capability to access digital content. Wouldn't that be something? The best of both worlds - all in the palm of your hand!

Of course I always maintain that a product is only as good and innovative as the engineering that goes into it. And when it comes to engineers - you get what you pay for. And I've never been convinced that the brightest and best could be lured to Provo Craft.

WOW, I bet the current IT & Design Team at PC, feel really appreciated by your, not so nice comment.

PC Machines are very technical and I think they do a good job. Remember, there are hundreds of thousands of PC Consumers that own PC Machines, so the few that complain on these MB's is a very small percentage.

I have had my Gypsy since the very first launch on HSN and I have never had any problems and I use it almost daily. I would also love a larger screen Gypsy but I can easily live with the one I have.

1 user thanked Calmom for this useful post.
JudiLuvz2CutPaper on 1/4/2013(UTC)