Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Bythesea Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2012 9:55:19 AM(UTC)
Bythesea

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Now I know how to do the boxes on this cartridge I thought I would try the Easter Card but I am still confused - I have cut and scored the card no problem but the phrase Happy Easter on my E2 machine puts the wording on the right hand side of the mat can anyone help me to get this lined up on my card base please.

Also when making boxes - if the suggested size is 5 inches it puts the scoring on the same mat as the cutting - I have tried to move it down but it isnt having it. The only way I can move the scoring down is to make the box larger than the minimum size stated - can anyone help with this too please.

Thansks
Flo Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 5:37:08 AM(UTC)
Flo

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Canada

Was thanked: 57 time(s) in 32 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Bythesea Go to Quoted Post
Now I know how to do the boxes on this cartridge I thought I would try the Easter Card but I am still confused - I have cut and scored the card no problem but the phrase Happy Easter on my E2 machine puts the wording on the right hand side of the mat can anyone help me to get this lined up on my card base please.

Also when making boxes - if the suggested size is 5 inches it puts the scoring on the same mat as the cutting - I have tried to move it down but it isnt having it. The only way I can move the scoring down is to make the box larger than the minimum size stated - can anyone help with this too please.

Thansks

Hi Bythesea, I have sent sent you a book in an email. I see that a lot of the phrases line up but this is different again. When you are doing the card feature if you have the scoring on one page and the card jumps onto the same page add line returns till it jumps to the next page, with the easter card at 5 inches I had to add 2 line returns this is the 3rd button from the left at the bottom of the screen when you have the overlay showing. this will fix the scoring problem for you. it doesn't fix the word problem. with this card feature the words are written in gelpen check the project on page 9 to see this. the thin sentiments are written with gel pens or markers they are not cut. I cannot get the happy easter to line up in any way by just using the E2 as you say the words jump to the right of the page this is what they would do for the other cards to line up but that is not the case with this card. I have designed a CCR file for anyone who is interested and will attach it to this if I can. if not send me an email and I will send it to you. I have put the Easter card on the 1st mat the scoring on the 2nd the Happy easter on the 3rd and on the 4th and 5th mat have also put happy easter but put it in different places. You would need to cut/score the first 2 mats but do not unload mat between just press load mat again. Hope this helps
Flo
File Attachment(s):
Happy Easter.ccr (4kb) downloaded 16 time(s).
Flo Offline
#3 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 6:37:46 PM(UTC)
Flo

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Canada

Was thanked: 57 time(s) in 32 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Bythesea Go to Quoted Post

Thansks

More info on TBBM2
1. the card feature of TBBM2 is designed to have the feature "Phrase Shadow/ Card Phrase" in shift mode written with gel pens.
2. the card feature and the card scoring are on the same feature key the scoring being on the shift of that key.
3 the phrase that is designed to be written does not necessarily fit on the card/envelope of the same button download the ebook of the card feature from http://www.cricut.com/re...xes%20and%20More%202.pdf this page and you will find 5 pages that try to explain the card feature and the phrases. some of the phrases are inside phrased some of the cards go with envelopes that are on different buttons. eg if you look at pages 24 and 25 of the handbook downloadable here

http://www.cricut.com/Sh...-2-cartridge-0-2128.aspx

you will see the card feature on page 24 goes with the envelope on page 25
also some of the phrases are inside phrases and they have been printed on another piece of paper not the inside of the card itself.
Now to the problem with the easter card-- the card feature for happy Easter is on page 48 and is a triple fold card which fits the phrases from both page 48 and page 49. the card from page 48 fits the envelope from page 49. I hope this helps as it is very confusing if you have not downloaded the extra 5 pages of info on the cards.
Flo