Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

12 Pages<1234>»
scrappinchic Offline
#31 Posted : Sunday, December 09, 2012 5:55:11 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Maggie swap is closed! Going to assign partner's now! Enjoy!
scrappinchic Offline
#32 Posted : Sunday, December 09, 2012 6:10:12 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

BIG SHOUT OUT TO MY SIS REBECCA! I am super happy to be your maggie sis this month! Well actually next monthWink!

If you haven't posted your wishlist please do so asap! Thanks!

Enjoy your sis's!
 1 user thanked scrappinchic for this useful post.
trvkladd on 12/10/2012(UTC)
grandmaJ Offline
#33 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 5:19:18 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Was thanked: 734 time(s) in 610 post(s)
WoooHoooooo! Partners!! Lana, happy to be your January partner and looking forward to getting to know you a little better!!

laurahunter Offline
#34 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 8:25:05 AM(UTC)
laurahunter

Was thanked: 289 time(s) in 271 post(s)
Hey, BeachBum , I am excited to have you as a partner. I don't think we have ever been partnered up before, if so it was a long time ago. Do you have a theme you would like for me to go with ? Color scheme ?

I probably will not be on the board much until after Christmas or start working on this until after the first of the year. I will try and get on every couple of days to make sure you don't have any questions.

Laura
scrappinchic Offline
#35 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 8:33:03 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Yay! Happy to see communication in progress! Gotta love our maggie sisters!

Have a great day!
trvkladd Offline
#36 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 8:57:10 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 138 post(s)
Hi Jess~ Thanks for partners. So excited to be partnered with you this month. Looking forward to swapping with you! My wishlist is all updated. If you have any questions just let me know!

Hi to all the Maggie Sisters~

Can't wait to get started but won't be starting this project till 1st week of January. I still have so many projects to complete for my kids before Christmas. Hope you all have a great week

~Rebecca
grandmaJ Offline
#37 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 11:01:11 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Not me Rebecca....I am not making any gifts this year. I figure the way I have been procrastinating that I better not!!! Maybe next year! I am, finally, getting my tree up though! Hoping to finish decoraing this afternoon while my one daycare kidlet sleeps!
trvkladd Offline
#38 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 12:07:01 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Haven't done any decorating yet! Still trying to get the house cleaned and organized. DD is graduating from college on Friday and we're having family in! Some of them are staying with us so we have to move people and things around to make some room. Can't wait till they are all here. So much work, but so worth the effort!!!

I usually don't get the tree up till a week or so before Christmas and then don't take it down till a week or so after Flapper Flapper Laugh Laugh

~Rebecca
1CoolMom Offline
#39 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 2:06:44 PM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Was thanked: 350 time(s) in 279 post(s)
I finished my shopping today and only have to wrap what I bought because everything else is already under the tree. Scott put up the lights yesterday, so we are finished decorating. It is really helpful that I cut my decorating down about 50% a few years back, it makes everything so much easier.

Missstamper, Glad to have you as a partner. What are your favorite colors?
scrappinchic Offline
#40 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 4:35:10 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Rebecca I am going to wait until after Christmas to get started on your's! Do you have a color preference or theme you want on your gift bag? As for me, just surprise me! Anything will be great!
trvkladd Offline
#41 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 4:41:31 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Originally Posted by: scrappinchic Go to Quoted Post
Rebecca I am going to wait until after Christmas to get started on your's! Do you have a color preference or theme you want on your gift bag? As for me, just surprise me! Anything will be great!

I am totally into the tans/creams/whites/offwhites/brown love the pictured bags that you posted. My favorite color is a soft buttery yellow. If you could incorporate that too! I'm good with anything that you create.

Are you sure there isn't a particular color or theme you would like? Just let me know if you change your mind.

Can't wait to get past Christmas to get started

~Rebecca
scrappinchic Offline
#42 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 4:56:45 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Okay! What about something in soft colors!

Edited by user Monday, December 10, 2012 5:01:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

heaven4333 Offline
#43 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 6:45:38 PM(UTC)
heaven4333

Was thanked: 258 time(s) in 244 post(s)
Woo hoo,
It's good to be back with my Maggie friends again.Love
I see partners are posted. Thanks Jes!
Big waves to my partner Evelyn, I can't wait to see what your wishes are
and get started plotting and planning for you so get those wishes posted
when you can. Since we've never been partnered before I am excited to see
what you will make also. Let me know if you have any preferences on your gift bag
also please. Anything you make I will love if it's a Maggie and I have seen
some of your beautiful creations before in other threads so just have fun with mine.
Hugs to you
Kathy
M&KGrandma Offline
#44 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 7:48:59 PM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Was thanked: 97 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Oh soo glad to be feeling better finally!!! Rhonda, we'll miss you in this round, start looking for a new job, will ya????!!!!! LOL!!!! (sort of! :p)

I will be back soon to post my wishlist!!!!
Teri
M&KGrandma Offline
#45 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 7:50:29 PM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Was thanked: 97 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Whoops!!! Forgot to say hi to Gayle!!!! So excited to be your partner!!!!!!
craftymomof2 Offline
#46 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 9:49:15 PM(UTC)
craftymomof2

Was thanked: 86 time(s) in 84 post(s)
Hi Janice!! So glad to be partnered w/ you. Sorry I am just getting online. I have to sit at the pc to login so I can't sign in on the go. (My phone and Nook won't let me log in anymore.)I do check the MB often, just can't login. I am almost done w/ Christmas shopping. Whoo Hoo! I scaled way back on the decorating this year, just the living room and big tree and my small snowman tree. I have gotten myself in a pickle w/ making Christmas gifts for teachers, coworkers, and some for my SIL to give to her nieces. Crafted all weekend and still not finished. DH asked me tonight, "When are you going to work on the house for Christmas?" haha (I hate cleaning for company/get togethers.)

What theme would you like your bag? What are your fav. colors/style/papers/embellies?

I have ordered some GinaK cardstock to try coloring. What is your fav. coloring paper? I'm new to the special papers.

I will try to post frequently.

Hugs, LanaBigGrin BigGrin
scrappinchic Offline
#47 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 3:09:27 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning! I hope you all are well rested for this fabulous Tuesday! We only have two weeks until ChristmasScared ! I can't believe its here already! I have tons of wrapping to get done!

Have a great day!
grandmaJ Offline
#48 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 5:20:08 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning Maggie Sisters!

OMG, Jess, I can't even think about wrapping yet, I have a lot of shopping to do yet!!!

Hey there Lana! I prefer using Xpress-it cardstock for coloring. So far it has been the best I have found. If you want I can send you a couple little pieces to try. Just let me know. As far as my bag...I think I would like to just leave that up to you! I love surprises and am just gonna let you go with it!! How about you, any particular theme or colors you woud like me to use on yours? Can't wait to start shopping for you too, studied your wishlist and have some ideas there!!

Have a great day everyone!
trvkladd Offline
#49 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 8:09:18 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Originally Posted by: scrappinchic Go to Quoted Post
Okay! What about something in soft colors!

That will be great!!! Thanks. Are you sure that there isn't something specific that you'd like? Just let me know. Hope you're having a good day

~Rebecca

trvkladd Offline
#50 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 8:12:58 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Morning Maggie Sisters~ Hi to all! Hope everyone is off to a great week.

Janice~ I haven't finished shopping much less started wrapping! I usually have a "Santa Shop" and let the kids pick from the gifts I've bought to give to each other then we spread out around the house and they all have their own paper and wrap all their own gifts. We usually end up with some really interesting shapes under the tree! But it's a great day and the kids have all really always loved doing it. They've already started asking when we're going to get to... but since I'm not quite done shopping...we can't yet!

Gotta get off here and get some things done around the house. Hope everyone has a great Tuesday

~Rebecca
1CoolMom Offline
#51 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 5:29:04 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Good morning Maggie friends! Today is my 20th Anniversary, my DH is so awesome he made me a booklet of twenty things about me that he is thankful for. Love I needed that to pick me up because I am about to strangle my daughter. She has decided to have "senioritis" but not just a little enough that she is failing two classes. She does not seem to care that the colleges are still going to look at her 1st semester scores even if they are accepted her. ThumbDown Cursing Mad

Rhonda, I am so glad you are finally feeling better.

Kathy, Happy to have you back with us.

Rebecca, Call me later this morning. I am taking Cheryl to breakfast for her birthday, then I will be home.

Lana, I just bought a pack of Bazzill because I have heard that it is a good one to use, too. Like Janice I am willing to send you a couple of sheets to try. I got it on HSN.com when they sent me a 25% off coupon.
1CoolMom attached the following image(s):
Wedding Photos 003.JPG
 1 user thanked 1CoolMom for this useful post.
heaven4333 on 12/12/2012(UTC)
heaven4333 Offline
#52 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 9:48:39 AM(UTC)
heaven4333

Originally Posted by: EvelynRobinson1 Go to Quoted Post
I am in!

Hello Evelyn,
I am just checking back to see if you have posted your wishes.
I'd like to get your goodies ordered for you asap.
Hope everything is okay with you?
Confused
heaven4333 Offline
#53 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 9:58:08 AM(UTC)
heaven4333

Originally Posted by: 1CoolMom Go to Quoted Post
Good morning Maggie friends! Today is my 20th Anniversary, my DH is so awesome he made me a booklet of twenty things about me that he is thankful for. Love I needed that to pick me up because I am about to strangle my daughter. She has decided to have "senioritis" but not just a little enough that she is failing two classes. She does not seem to care that the colleges are still going to look at her 1st semester scores even if they are accepted her. ThumbDown Cursing Mad

Rhonda, I am so glad you are finally feeling better.

Kathy, Happy to have you back with us.

Rebecca, Call me later this morning. I am taking Cheryl to breakfast for her birthday, then I will be home.

Lana, I just bought a pack of Bazzill because I have heard that it is a good one to use, too. Like Janice I am willing to send you a couple of sheets to try. I got it on HSN.com when they sent me a 25% off coupon.

Thanks coolmom, it's great to be back even if it is in a limited way. Mostly in my spare time these days I am busy trying to hand make about 125 thankyou cards from Bill's benefit. We got just enough money from it to buy a good used car which is wonderful because my car totally died last week as we were driving to Ia city. Today we are picking it up and I am pretty excited. We found a 2008 Toyota Prius with only 35 K miles on it, and I think we got a fairly good deal on it too. I have wanted to try a Prius for quite awhile due to their amazing gas mileage. They claim anywhere from high 30's to 50 mpg's on them.ThumpUp Woot I'll check im asap but we will be out of town tomorrow and Friday as Bill is getting a port put into his neck to reduce the Number of stabs they have to do on him when he gets chemo. Several times they have had to poke him 3 times not counting his reg lab visit beforehand. Say a prayer all that goes well for him if you get a chance plz.
Re Bazzill, I love it and it is one of the best for cricut cutting too.
Now I need to know who those beautiful people are in that pic?

Janice, are you behaving yourself????Tongue
Hope everyone has an awesome Christmas. Ours will be different this yr as 2 dd's have to work
but we'll have something later and maybe our usual clam chowder Christmas eve meal with those who can come.
Hugs
Kathy
missstamper Offline
#54 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 10:01:33 AM(UTC)
missstamper

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 396 time(s) in 292 post(s)
1CoolMom - I like any bold, bright colors!

Luckily my senior hasn't gotten senioritis, yet. Hopefully yours will get with it again and refocus.
laurahunter Offline
#55 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 10:38:26 AM(UTC)
laurahunter

Was thanked: 289 time(s) in 271 post(s)
Originally Posted by: missstamper Go to Quoted Post
1CoolMom - I like any bold, bright colors!

Luckily my senior hasn't gotten senioritis, yet. Hopefully yours will get with it again and refocus.

We are starting to experience senioritis around here. My son has decided not to play football even though he is still being recruited, has been excepted into the college of his choice, and is thinking of dropping calculous at semester break because he already has enough math credits and its taking some effort to keep the grade up. He is over High School, I can only imagine what this spring will bring.
WISH US ALL LUCK !!!!!!!

Laura
1CoolMom Offline
#56 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 11:05:53 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Originally Posted by: laurahunter Go to Quoted Post
We are starting to experience senioritis around here. My son has decided not to play football even though he is still being recruited, has been excepted into the college of his choice, and is thinking of dropping calculous at semester break because he already has enough math credits and its taking some effort to keep the grade up. He is over High School, I can only imagine what this spring will bring.
WISH US ALL LUCK !!!!!!!

Laura

My daughter is not allowed to drop any of her classes, she would not receive her diploma. It is really hard to explain but she is in a really intense program at school that requires all students to take certain classes.

I wish they would understand that the colleges can still PULL their acceptances and/or put them on probation from the outset. Confused But DD has not received her acceptance to her #1 choice, they were waiting on first quarter grades.

That photo is Scott and I on our wedding day, I guess I should have made a note of that. BigGrin
trvkladd Offline
#57 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 8:05:16 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Wanted to give a shout out to my fav sister and BIL Happy 20th Anniversary I know that you had a great day and night with my BIL.
Call me tomorrow.

Hi to all the other Maggie Sisters~ Hope you all had a fantastic night and have a terrific day tomorrow

~Rebecca

Edited by user Wednesday, December 12, 2012 8:06:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

grandmaJ Offline
#58 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2012 4:59:51 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning everyone!

Traci, congrats on the anniversary!! Such a lovely couple you were, and I am sure still are! What a wonderful gift he made you too! Gosh, you got Mr. Perfect there! Let us know what you think of the Bazzil for coloring on! I am pretty convinced Xpress-it is the best, but then I also thoought that other one was before I found Xpress-it, and now I can't even remember the name of the other one!

Kathy, so glad you got the car! Sounds like the timing was good, you didn't get stranded somewhere when the old one died did you? Hope not! Will be keeping you and dh in my prayers these next few days. Hope all goes well. So nice to have you back with us on here, I missed you!!

Oh my, sounds like Senioritis has hit early this year!! Hope you all get those children straightened out! Don't envy you a bit there!! My ds suffered from it all through high school and I don't wish that on anyone! I'm sure now that he has reflected back and wishes he had done some things very differently, but such is life......

BluegrassBug Offline
#59 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2012 3:37:39 PM(UTC)
BluegrassBug

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 357 time(s) in 284 post(s)
Hi, ladies! So glad we're partners this round Teri. Do you have a certain theme/color you'd like? I'm easy and know anything you do will be gorgeous and I'll love it.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

ttyl
Gayle
scrappinchic Offline
#60 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2012 5:43:15 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning!

Kathy I messaged you! We may have to make some changes!

I just realized I posted my message for Rebecca on the Christmas swap. Oh well! I think its time to get up from here and get some coffee!

Have a great day! I will be back later!