Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

sincitychix Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 01, 2012 10:27:46 AM(UTC)
sincitychix

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 468 time(s) in 211 post(s)
I was cutting some images for a friend the other day and I was using Pagoda. I have not used this in a long time, but CDS wouldn't cut any image out. It kept saying please insert the Pagoda Passion cart. I called PC and spoke with Gina, who told me that there is only one Pagoda cart but it has two different codes. I would have to try to cut with both and see which one was the one I had. I deseleted that I had both, then I tried to cut a different image again with each choice and neither one worked. Then I called back and spoke with Jeanette and got the same answer. She kept saying we don't have a Pagoda Passion cartridge. Duh! Why can't I cut anything in CDS with my Pagoda cart? I don't like the Craft Room as I've had issues where I have to hard shut down my computer because it locks up.

Does anyone else have this issue?

Thanks,
Jen
CricutGena Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 01, 2012 6:49:25 PM(UTC)
CricutGena

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member, Circle Moderator, Cricut Community Moderator

Was thanked: 971 time(s) in 308 post(s)
sincitychix- The answers you received from both agents is correct. There is only one Pagoda cartridge. Here is a way to tell which "version" you have: Pull up a new project and then select one of the 2 Pagoda cartridges. Add an image from that cartridge and try to cut. If this cuts add this cartridge to your favorites and use it exclusively. If this cut does not work delete the project and start a new project. Select the other Pagoda cartridge. Add an image from that cartridge to your mat and try a cut. If it works add that cartridge to your favorites and use it exclusively. '
One of those two files will be compatible with your cartridge, I hope that this helps!
-PCGena