Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

9 Pages123>»
Shadow Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 04, 2012 1:35:32 AM(UTC)
Shadow

Groups: Registered
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 276 time(s) in 206 post(s)
Hi there. This is the thread replacing the UK Imagine Users thread as some of us no longer own the Imagine.

I've put a link on the last posting in the Imagine Users thread which I hope works.

Welcome to anybody who wants to join us

Pauline x
6thprentontawnyowld26b3dd9 Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 04, 2012 3:14:09 AM(UTC)
6thprentontawnyowld26b3dd9

Was thanked: 63 time(s) in 59 post(s)
hi i am glad i have found you again
NJsharon Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 04, 2012 4:28:17 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Was thanked: 395 time(s) in 236 post(s)
Just thought I would say "hi" to you all! I am in the US now, but born & raised in the UK. Born in Halifax Yorkshire, but grew up in Colchester Essex. All my family are still over in the UK, moved here when I was 20yrs old to be an Au Pair for a year & ended up sticking around & meeting my now American husband!

Anyway, back to your usual programming, but just thought I would stop in & say "hi"!
 1 user thanked NJsharon for this useful post.
Gadget girl on 10/6/2012(UTC)
Ang Offline
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 04, 2012 5:52:17 AM(UTC)
Ang

Was thanked: 237 time(s) in 164 post(s)
Hi all,
Well done Pauline - i followed the link and all works correctly. Might need to bump it up every now and again just until everyone has found this forum.

Question - i have to log in every time i come on the forum - is that the same for everyone?

Those who still have the Imagines - does anyone know if you are cutting out one of the standard built in shapes can you put a coloured border around it? I thought it was possible but now cannt seem to be able to do it.

Take care

Ang
Ang Offline
#5 Posted : Thursday, October 04, 2012 9:58:00 AM(UTC)
Ang

gosh - didnt take long to get to the bottom of the first page!!
bump
Shadow Offline
#6 Posted : Thursday, October 04, 2012 12:17:26 PM(UTC)
Shadow

United Kingdom

Blimey - this is gonna be fun. Seems to drop off the page very quickly

Pauline x
Ann Offline
#7 Posted : Thursday, October 04, 2012 4:47:46 PM(UTC)
Ann

Was thanked: 197 time(s) in 168 post(s)
Hi all!! I found youThumpUp It's very quick compared to the old thread,thanks PaulineSmile
Nothing exciting happening here right now and i need my bed so i shall say goodnightSleep
Ann Offline
#8 Posted : Friday, October 05, 2012 2:31:31 AM(UTC)
Ann

Morning all!! We were on page 2 so come on UK cricut users!! Keep us bumped up so we dont dissapearThumpUp
I have a really niggling cough this morning,need more coffee i thinkLOL
My craft room is calling me,have some cuts to do for orders,be back laterSmile
Shadow Offline
#9 Posted : Friday, October 05, 2012 7:06:16 AM(UTC)
Shadow

United Kingdom

Hi Ann. Just had a call about the dog cage that I'm selling. They're collecting it tonight. The breeder wasn't keen on me using it on Saturday as it was Amber's first journey, so had to go on my lap. Hence, the dog cage is unused, brand new and sitting there doing nothing.

Just watching C&C PoW - Kanban. Can't make my mind up but first impressions aren't that good.

Bye for now

Pauline x
Ang Offline
#10 Posted : Friday, October 05, 2012 9:39:51 AM(UTC)
Ang

Havent had chance to watch any TV today, been packing and doing lots of last minute stuff - no matter how well you plan things theres always something last minute to do.

This page moves to page 2 very quickly, will have to try and keep an eye on it more often otherwise we will disappear into ciberspace!!
Ang Offline
#11 Posted : Friday, October 05, 2012 10:42:37 PM(UTC)
Ang

Sat 6th 6.45am - we are on page 3! This is going to be difficult to keep so as we can find it easily!!!
Shadow Offline
#12 Posted : Saturday, October 06, 2012 2:13:29 AM(UTC)
Shadow

United Kingdom

If it moves too quickly, maybe we should consider going back to the Imagine thread - after all, most of us still have the Imagine and/or carts?

Shall we take a vote - I can't keep up with the speed this thread falls off the page.

Pauline x
Ann Offline
#13 Posted : Saturday, October 06, 2012 7:00:03 AM(UTC)
Ann

Afternoon all,hope you are well todaySmile
Pauline,i am happy to go back to the imagine thread if that's what people want,this one does disappear very quickly,i guess because it is so busy.
I hav'nt done much today,been food shopping to Morrisons,got a banner and huge badge for mel's 21st birthday from a local card shop,getting a helium balloon on monday morning.
I am debating about getting some sketch pens for the silhouette,Esther recommended them to me,Pauline ,do you have them?
It's my birthday on 12th,i'm hoping for some money so i can buy a few things for the silhouette,got plenty of Cricut stuff already.
Anyway,my house needs cleaning unfortunately and i only have today off,doing a 7 hour overtime shift tomorrowThumbDown
Take Care allSmile
Shadow Offline
#14 Posted : Saturday, October 06, 2012 7:51:41 AM(UTC)
Shadow

United Kingdom

Hi Ann - I do have a set of sketch pens for the Cameo but not tried them yet. I did get a demo at NEC though and they were brill!

Am returning my Imagine to C&C as faulty! It doesn't print properly, not true colours and when it does print it's very grainy, so decided to cut my losses and get rid. Consequently I'm selling all my Imagine carts if anybody's interested, plus I have colour and black ink cartridges to get rid of as well. To be honest, I reckon the principle of the Imagine is great, but PC ran with it too quickly without testing it thoroughly, hence all the problems, endless updates etc. And now we hear they're discontinuing it in favour of a new machine - don't know how they'v got the cheek.

By for now. Puppy's tea calling

Pauline x

Gadget girl Offline
#15 Posted : Saturday, October 06, 2012 4:53:43 PM(UTC)
Gadget girl

United Kingdom

Was thanked: 424 time(s) in 184 post(s)
Hi all well I found the new thread but are you staying here or going back to the old one. Doesnt bother me as I always keep it open in my browser as a favourite anyway so if it goes to another page I have always got it.

Hi Ann glad you got rid of your Imagine. Its not worth keeping if you dont use it.

Hi Pauline can you pm me with a list of your carts, thanks. Glad the dog has settled in, and hope the foot is still calming down.

Hi Ang hope you have a fab holiday.

Not been doing a lot just some food shopping today and getting things ready for the next Craft Fair, which is not till half term so got plenty of time really. Had a good productive day at College Friday but got lots to do. Scary stuff as this is my last year and we are working towards our final show!

What new machine are PC coming up with now? What have i missed! Blink

It never keeps me logged in either!

Happy Crafting
Susan
Ann Offline
#16 Posted : Sunday, October 07, 2012 3:20:12 AM(UTC)
Ann

Morning allSmile Hope everyone is well today.
I have had to phone in to work sick as yesterday i was stood on a chair cleaning my kitchen cupboards and the chair broke,i went flying but luckily nothing was broken on me! I have been awake half the night with pains in my back and legs,this morning my legs seem to be better but my back is killing me,no way i can work 7 hours in M so i am at home for the day,lost a pile of money but it cant be helped,cant replace your health.I sometimes get backache so always have some nurofen backpain tabs in the cupboard,have taken 2 but they are slow release so may take a bit to kick in.I will try and rest up today but have things to do in the house and i am not too good at sitting for long periods if stuff needs doing,one of my many faultsLOL
I got Mel's cards done last night,a Hello Kitty shaped card and one with Minnie Mouse on,i know she will be 21 but she is a huge Disney fan so i think she will like them.
I spoke to mum yesterday,she is full of a chesty cold and cough at the moment and did'nt sound very good,ofcourse she is a bit wary about what she can take with her being on so much prescription stuff,need to call NHS direct for advice but i dont suppose she will,or even her GP tomorrow.
It is bright and sunny here today although chilly,good for the time of year i think.
My ironing needs attention but i really just want to have a rest! What to do?!
Anyway all,must do something with myself or else i will take root on the setteeLOL
Shadow Offline
#17 Posted : Sunday, October 07, 2012 3:56:47 AM(UTC)
Shadow

United Kingdom

Hi Ann - Ooooh - be careful love Love You do know you shouldn't be standing on chairs don't you Blushing but there again, we all do it. Take care. For my back pain I use the Thermacare back pads - not the cheapest, but the best. Slow release warmth, not heat, and it works for me. You take care.

Puppy asleep, thank heaven. She's so full of energy - you forget what it's like. Absolutely loves going to play outside, chasing everything that moves. Roger jetwashed the patio yesterday to get rid of all the leaves that she's loving to eat, but what does she do - goes to the edge of the patio, near the little fruit trees, and pulls leaves off them !!! Roger's face was a picture I can tell you. It's like you stop her doing one thing, so she thinks to herself, "what can I find to do next" LOL LOL LOL

My foot has improved 100% since the injection. Took it a couple of days to work, but now it's kicked in. We'll see how long it lasts. But for now, I'm in heaven Cool Any painfree time is better than nowt.

Anybody bought anything lately - I've been good since my holiday. I'm soooo jealous of anybody going to the exhibitions. We usually go to NEC but not this year as it's too long to leave Amber alone all day.

Anyway, bye for now

Pauline x
Gadget girl Offline
#18 Posted : Sunday, October 07, 2012 7:53:19 AM(UTC)
Gadget girl

United Kingdom

Hi all
Been out for our weekly jog/fast walk, getting slower but gotta keep doing it as is doing the weight loss good and then back for a lovely salmon lunch covered in butter but was gorgeous!!!
I am just waiting for my pen storage, collal glues and paper and have just ordered the perfect layers tools from a show today. I can never get my mats and layers right and trying to get the right size from Cricut is not easy! Am liking the pan pastels too but am resisting for now as need to save for Christmas. Just found out the boys are with me this year as their Dad is moving to Saudi somewhere and wont be about then. Just tried my gypsy with my Imagine and it seems to be working fine again. Hopefully I wont have to update for a while now! Phew!! ThumpUp

Hi Ann hope you are ok and I agree no standing on chairs its not good.

Pauline thanks for the list but I have all the same carts and ink is ok so far! I bet its such a relief for your foot to improve at last.

I would love to got to NEC, whats it like? The Exeter one is ok but not much new stuff there and very few demo's.

Happy crafting.

Susan

Edited by user Sunday, October 07, 2012 9:07:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: added stuff

Shadow Offline
#19 Posted : Sunday, October 07, 2012 10:36:02 AM(UTC)
Shadow

United Kingdom

Hi Susan - the NEC is brilliant! - so big and so busy BigGrin I absolutely love it but it's not possible this year what with the fur baby 'n all. To be honest, don't need anything anyway, it's just a fab day out.

I also ordered the pen storage units from C&C - got them with the money off voucher (thanks for that) plus my £10 for renewing the club membership. Comes in handy eh?

Bye for now

Pauline x
 1 user thanked Shadow for this useful post.
Gadget girl on 10/7/2012(UTC)
Ann Offline
#20 Posted : Sunday, October 07, 2012 12:07:36 PM(UTC)
Ann

Evening allSmile Thanks for the take care wishesLOL ,my chair climbing days are well and truly over,learnt my lesson there.My back is still bad but feeling better than this morning.
I eventually got all my ironing done today,took forever as i had to keep stopping and i had let it pile up,also got my hair dye taking as i type,need to banish grey roots before Mel's meal tomorrow nightLOL
Anyone been watching X factor? I dont think anyone is outstanding this year but i do like Ella,what a set of pipes for a 16 year old,it's just started but i am recording as need to jump in the shower in a mo,will watch later,want to be all sorted before Downton Abbey comes on so i will be off.Take Care all x
Enfys Offline
#21 Posted : Sunday, October 07, 2012 8:56:24 PM(UTC)
Enfys

United Kingdom

Was thanked: 1669 time(s) in 515 post(s)
Hi everyone waving at you from Florida, although I live in Solihull West Midlands. We have a place here so are here until December.
I don't have an imagine, thank goodness I never jumped on that bandwagon, but have had a Cricut since they first came out. I hope I can find this thread again!
Shadow Offline
#22 Posted : Monday, October 08, 2012 6:18:57 AM(UTC)
Shadow

United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: Enfys Go to Quoted Post
Hi everyone waving at you from Florida, although I live in Solihull West Midlands. We have a place here so are here until December.
I don't have an imagine, thank goodness I never jumped on that bandwagon, but have had a Cricut since they first came out. I hope I can find this thread again!

You lucky lady - I wish I could wave back at you from over the fence Cool

I'm returning my Imagine to the TV Channel I bought it from - it's not printing properly so I'm getting a refund, selling my cartridges and ink cartridges and moving on. I have my beloved Expression and the E2 that I can use my Imagine carts on (my faves that I'm not selling) so I'm a happy bunny. To be honest, I'm sick of updating and getting nowhere. The principle of the Imagine is brilliant - not problem is they didn't come up with the goods so to speak. I've so far sold 8 of my carts, so not doing bad eh?

Ann - how's the back today - bet you ache in places you didn't know you had Wink You can come 'n do my ironing for me when you've finished if you like - I've got a right old pile, including the holiday stuff

Bye for now

Pauline x

Gadget girl Offline
#23 Posted : Monday, October 08, 2012 2:08:04 PM(UTC)
Gadget girl

United Kingdom

Hi Enfys
Waving back, lucky you, wish i was there too!! Cant believe its 3 years since I went to Florida Disney! Time flies so quick.

I have still got my Imagine and it is working fine, I did have to return my first one and have just updated everything with no problems so far. I also have a Create with no room for any more machines. I do wish they would concentrate on getting the Imagine working how it supposed to and testing the updates more thoroughly then we wouldn't have so many problems.

Hi Ann
Hope you are feeling ok today not too stiff or bruised!!

Ironing whats that?

Still making stuff for my stall in the half term. Must get some more Christmas cards made. Theres never enough time scary how fast its all going. Lots of college work to get through too. Its swimming tomorrow so have a good night all.

Susan

Ann Offline
#24 Posted : Monday, October 08, 2012 3:26:58 PM(UTC)
Ann

Hi all,just got back from Bristol,went to Za Za Bazaar for Mel's birthday meal,far too much to eat and now feel incredibly largeLOL It was a great evening and everyone had a good time.
My back is a lot better today,still feel a twinge here and there but generally not too bad.
I just won a brand new set of sketch pens for the silhouette, on the famous auction site for £7.25 including postage,think i got a bargain thereThumpUp
My son Tez is off to Thailand in the morning for a 5 week touring holiday,i am getting up early to see him off,i will try not to get emotional but doubt if i will manage it,i'm sure he will have a great time and it will be a great experience but i am going to miss him dreadfully.
Now all we have to deal with is the funeral on thursday,never happy occasions but hopefully it wont be all miserable,we have been given strict instructions not to wear black,i know my SIL is wearing a red dress!
Anyway all,going to catch up with my soaps from tonight,then off to bed me thinksSmile

Shadow Offline
#25 Posted : Tuesday, October 09, 2012 3:31:18 AM(UTC)
Shadow

United Kingdom

Hi all. Glad you're feeling a bit better Ann and the back isn't too bad. You've been very lucky.

Susan - re ironing: Now that's somat that in my case I leave until there's far too much then have a real run at it - I hate it! When I win the lottery I'll pay a person to do it for me.

Sold most of my carts - just got two left. One person tried it on - bought 3 at £40 and then sent a payment of £20 - so she got a swift email back and the balance was paid immediately - Mmmmm

Just got the ink carts to sell now, then all dun. Easier than I thought. The Imagine was picked up today so that's now gon but not forgotten - with all the problems I've had - just can't think why I put myself through it all thinking back.

Bye for now

Pauline x
Ann Offline
#26 Posted : Tuesday, October 09, 2012 7:26:29 AM(UTC)
Ann

Afternoon allSmile Just a quick post as my 3 eldest grandaughters will be here in 15 mins for their tea,chaos will then be hadLOL
I got up at 6.30 am to see my boy off,i managed not to cryThumpUp ,i think it was only as i was so tired that i did'nt cave inLOL He is on the plane to Bangkok at the moment and wont get there until very late this evening(06.15 Bangkok time),i'm sure the time will go quickly and he will be back before you can say Jack Robinson! I wonder where that saying comes from?!
Mel is not feeling well today,not drink related as you might thinkLOL She has had a cough for a few days along with half the nation i think, but she now has white spots on her tongue and back of her throat so i'm guessing at tonsillitis,she's got a doctors appointment at 3.40,i expect she will come home with anti biotics.
Mum has been given anti biotics too as she has a chest infection,as if cancer was'nt enough to deal with,she sounds very croaky on the phone so i've tried not to keep her chatting too much,hoping to go down at the end of the month when i have half term hols.
I had the mammogram yesterday,it was'nt as bad as i had expected although i had a bit of pain on the left side,just got to wait a fortnight for results now,not expecting anything sinister though.
Anyway,must go as the tribe will be here shortly.Take Care all x
Shadow Offline
#27 Posted : Tuesday, October 09, 2012 10:24:53 AM(UTC)
Shadow

United Kingdom

Hi Ann - you sound busy, as usual BigGrin

Just had an enquiry re the Ink carts so if they go, that'll be it - all gone! Made a nice little amount from that lot, then there's the Imagine credit to go back into bank BigGrin BigGrin Good, good!

Just ordered a bag of Eukanuba for Amber - I personally think she's a bit hyper (even for a puppy with energy) as the Royal Canin is 30% protein, which is VERY high - so plan is to gradually swap her onto Eukanuba puppy for large dogs which is 26% protein - not much difference, but enough. It'll be a very gradual swapover though as I have two bags of RC already - bought from her breeder. My previous GSD (Shadow) was brought up on Eukanuba and did very well, so not fussed about the swap.

Bye for now

Pauline x
Ang Offline
#28 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2012 12:23:58 AM(UTC)
Ang

Moring all,
Just thought I would say hi from gran c and found us on p3. Not easy keeping on p1
Ann hope the antibiotics help your mom

Take care all

Ang
Shadow Offline
#29 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2012 1:26:25 AM(UTC)
Shadow

United Kingdom

Hi all. Just sold another 3 ink carts - WOW, stuff going like hot cakes. Cool

VERY grey here today - looks like winter has set in, not that we ever had any summer.

Eukanuba came yesterday, so we've mixed 1/4 E to 3/4 Royal Canin to start with, will then half/half it laters. She's certainly got energy that one!
Should have called her Nipper LOL LOL I've got bite marks all over me.

Ordered the PoD yesterday and some of the brown cards - really like them and haven't got any, so ordered both lots RollEyes Gotta start Christmas card making, otherwise it'll be Christmas Eve again.

Bye for now

Pauline x
ElizabethSmith Offline
#30 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2012 5:17:29 AM(UTC)
ElizabethSmith

Was thanked: 83 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Hello everyone, been away for a few days over the weekend so just got back into normal life now!!
went to the knit and stitch show at Alexander Palace yesterday and had a lovely day with my friend it is purely textiles (although a couple of paper craft stalls were there!!) and we both managed to spend a fair bit but got what we wanted and a bit extra.

I sold my E2 A last week and quite a few cartridges and although would have liked a little more for it got quite a good price am still selling things and have enough to get a cameo if I decide but have a lot of sewing projects I want to do for xmas presents and cards to start so am not going to get it straight away, am going to the NEC next month so shall take a good look if its there, might treat myself for xmas giving me yet another project to get to grips with in that horrible lull after the big day!!

Hope you are all ok and crafting away, we are doing a car boot sale on Sunday still trying to get rid of about 300 rubber stamps of my MIL'S plus all our junk!!