Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

calla23 Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2012 2:54:11 PM(UTC)
calla23

Groups: Registered
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
hello i have tried to look for a solution to this, and it seems that i need to download the cricut design studio but i cant find a link or anywhere on here to do it, when ive looked at the other posts and tried to link the suggestions it says error this page is not found, any idead what i can do, is the cds not available anymore, i really want to put my create back to version 1.54 or whatever it was before the v1.61 messed it up thanks
LazyBee Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2012 3:06:51 PM(UTC)
LazyBee

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 637 time(s) in 304 post(s)
Hmmm...you know yesterday I called PC support and asked about the problems with the Create...I was told there were no problems that they were aware of. If you look under the sticky "answer to questions" by Nathan...I believe I saw a working link in there. Most of the other ones no longer work because they changed the message board. While the girl I talked to yesterday was polite, she wasn't overyl sympathetic...and it didn't set well that she didn't know anything of the issues with the Create. You may want to call them and have them send you a direct link to Design Studio as that is the only way to roll back if your Gypsy is completely up to date.
Narelle Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2012 6:36:20 PM(UTC)
Narelle

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7571 time(s) in 3534 post(s)
Originally Posted by: calla23 Go to Quoted Post
hello i have tried to look for a solution to this, and it seems that i need to download the cricut design studio but i cant find a link or anywhere on here to do it, when ive looked at the other posts and tried to link the suggestions it says error this page is not found, any idead what i can do, is the cds not available anymore, i really want to put my create back to version 1.54 or whatever it was before the v1.61 messed it up thanks

Check your other post (in the CCR forum).
expressoyourself2e6b4f754 Offline
#4 Posted : Saturday, September 15, 2012 2:37:29 PM(UTC)
expressoyourself2e6b4f754

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Is the design studio the same as the Cricut Craft Room? (I'm new to this). I just bought a used Cricut Create and it will not work as a stand alone now I guess because of the update.Mad Can it still operate on the older version?
Other than that I love my new machine! Love