Give Dad a new tool to play with! This black Cricut Expression® machine comes with a bonus deep cut blade, a tool kit, and two Cricut Color Ink pens, along with project starter materials including stencil, vinyl, and iron-on. There is also a one use $50 promo-code to use on exclusive digital images in the Cricut Craft Room design software and an idea book to get Dad making projects of his own!
- Cut vinyl, iron-on, stencil material, thin foils, and more with the Cricut Expression® machine.
- Get inspiration for projects in the idea book
- $50 promo code valid on images from the Craft Room Exclusive category. Entire $50 credit must be used in a single transaction.
- Use the Cricut® Vinyl in Black and White to make labels, cut decals for a phone or a laptop, and more. Cricut® Transfer Tape is also included for easy application.
- Use the Cricut® Iron-on Lite in Gray to make a custom t-shirt, label a jersey, and more.
- Work with all your materials easily with the Cricut® Tool Kit, which includes a Scoop Tool, Knife Tool, Hook Tool, Scraper, Bone Folder, Scissors, and Clear Ruler.
- Easily replace the cutting blade of your Cricut machine with the inks to draw all the letters, shapes, and phrases your machines can cut.
The Cricut Expression® Machine
Make just about anything you can think of with the Cricut Expression® machine. Our largest machine, the Cricut Expression® precisely cuts shapes and letters in impressive sizes using the 12" x 12" mat or the 12" x 24" mat (sold separately). You can cut images and fonts on cardstock, vinyl, vellum, fabric, posterboard, and even thin foil.
If you need an image or font for your project, you’ll find it in vast Cricut® image library. The image library contains sets of digital images at affordable prices for use in the Cricut Craft Room® design software. You can also purchase physical Cricut® cartridges that work directly with your machine. Just insert a Cricut® cartridge into the Cricut Expression® machine, choose the images you like, select the size, and press CUT.
If you prefer to design on a computer, you can do so with the free online Cricut Craft Room® design software. Just select an image and drag and drop it on the virtual cutting mat. Then size, slant, rotate, weld, or flip images to create the perfect project. When you’re finished, connect your Cricut Expression machine to your computer with a USB cable so you can cut what you’ve designed. You can also use Cricut Craft Room® to explore the entire Cricut® image library (including exclusive digital images) and purchase digital images for immediate use.
- Virtually limitless design possibilities are yours with the images and fonts available in the Cricut® image library.
- You can also purchase additional sets of affordable digital images with the free Cricut Craft Room® online design software.
- Cuts a wide range of materials—including cardstock, vinyl, vellum, fabric, chipboard, and even thin foils—in sizes ranging from ¼" to 23 ½" (12" x 24" cutting mat sold separately).
- No computer required. Just insert a cartridge into the machine, select your image, adjust the size, and press CUT.
- You can also design on your computer—just connect to the free Cricut Craft Room® online design software and start creating with the Cricut images you own.
- Auto Fill and Quantity features allow you to cut multiples of the same image so to save time. You also can maximize the size of your image without trial and error by using the Fit to Page feature.